Community > Posts By > mightymoe

mightymoe's photo
Wed 08/15/18 10:22 AM

That's Angela Merkel's issue now. Germany is getting overrun with muslims, and have created a whole new set of problems. Liberalism is a cancer that's very hard to get rid of.
I think the liberals are being controlled by the aliens....

Maybe an Alien would be able to contest Angela Merkel in the next general election. Nobody else seems to.
she's part if the liberal takeover try, along with Trudeau, Obama and Hillary, along with a few non politicals, like Soros and Rothschild family...one of the reasons I said aliens is because if an email from John podesta talking about aliens and us wanting their tech...

mightymoe's photo
Wed 08/15/18 08:30 AM

The dog yapped and barked but could not force the monkey to get off the bike
A bicycling monkey and a dog steal the scene and win fans as they chase each other across a busy car park packed with shoppers and lorries in this incredible video.

Like a live animal movie chase scene, the determined little black dog plays the chaser yapping at the heels of the bicycling getaway monkey in Taigu, Shaanxi.

But the hero monkey cannot quite escape his pursuer no matter what riding tricks he has mastered.

He pulls a hard left around the lorry and heads away but the tenacious dog stays with him.

He pushes close to the side of a parked car and the dog, with a lead flapping at his side, stays with him.

At one point they come together like crashing cars and the dog yelps but still won't let this bone escape.

Despite the dog running alongside the bike and barking loudly, the monkey never loses its balance.

They brought a smile to the passers by who watched the two animals chase around them

Now if only there was an award for this.
Video here

mightymoe's photo
Wed 08/15/18 08:00 AM
Ya know, all of you are looking at this one sided...welfare fraud isn't just the consumers, it's also the store owners as well, where the bigger frauds take place... For all you deniers out there, a simple Google search will show this

mightymoe's photo
Wed 08/15/18 07:47 AM

I think when all those refugees came in to Canada, where did they all go, had to be the west, if they stayed in Quebec they would have to speak French to have a job etc.

and most would not want to learn a new lang so guess where they did not stay.

just a good guess.
I thought it was a law that English and French are the official languages there?

mightymoe's photo
Wed 08/15/18 07:43 AM

well,'controversy' DEFINITELY gets people's attention,doesnt it?

all you have to do is realize hat 'the jerry springer show' is STILL on the air to know that is just an unfortunate fact of life,nowadays.

but,not ALL attention is GOOD attention.

that is a lesson that everybody has to learn for themselves!

I have noticed that the word 'outraged' is common clickbait in the age of internet news ...

I guess it sounds better than 'some people got upset' ...lol

yea, I was outraged at their outrage...

mightymoe's photo
Mon 08/13/18 10:02 AM

It's funny watching liberals ***** about the stock market losing money when they didn't have anything invested. The recession was about more than the stock market. People lost jobs and homes but liberals were told to blame it on mortgage backed securities.

People were refinancing to go on vacations, pay off credit card debit, a new bass boat, etc. They borrowed as much money as banks would lend. They saved absolutely nothing for a rainy day. The first little hick-up and they were screwed. But taking the blame for their mistakes would be crazy.

Again, I am puzzled by your logic. I believe you are against welfare, but when these corporations (Citibank, GM...) acted without fiduciary responsibility, corporate welfare was OK for them? Why didn't Citibank use the money THEY saved for a rainy day? (The answer is that the money went to salaries and bonuses to the people on the top of the company instead, they did not lose THEIR jobs)

The funny thing about a recession, it hits EVERYone, not just the people who caused it, or who owned the effected stocks. But yet, the people who caused it didn't lose THEIR jobs, when their actions and decisions certainly had a waterfall effect that caused others (in differing business sectors even) to lose their jobs.

The bailouts were to keep the value of the dollar from going to **** but you know that already. They were stabilizing our country. So stop pretending it was our govt focused on making a corporation some money. You can't blame one group of people for the recession. Investors losing money when mortgages began to default, had nothing to do with the loss of jobs that caused the foreclosures.
There will always be downturns in the economy. You can't protect people from themselves. Consumer debt is just as high now. Which means people haven't learned from their mistakes. The only difference is there is a shortage of new homes being built. We are already in another housing bubble because home prices are out pacing wages. The bubble can't burst because of the shortage of homes.

OMG!!! did you just acknowledge the obama administration (who did pretty much everything not only without the support of the republicans but against their opposition for the entire term) of doing something RIGHT??? surprised
of helping your wallet??? surprised
of saving your finances???surprised
of actually helping the country??? surprised
of fixing the biggest worldwide disaster caused by the previous administration??? surprised

there may be hope for you yet! laugh

lol...the bailouts were bush admins design, obarry just happened to take credit for them...

same thing some feel about all the unemployment Trump is taking credit for.

doesn't matter what liberals think...fact is jobs are good right now, and unemployment claims are down

mightymoe's photo
Sat 08/11/18 08:51 PM

Through Aug. 5, Chicago police had recorded 327 homicides, a 20 percent decline from 411 homicides a year earlier and exactly 300 fewer shooting incidents than the 1,426 at this time last year. But that weekend, in which 74 people were shot, 12 fatally, marked the worst violence of any single weekend in the city, according to Chicago Tribune data, since 2016 when homicides reached their highest mark in two decades

But I did find some good news from Gary Slutkin, the University of Illinois at Chicago epidemiologist who founded Cure Violence, formerly known as CeaseFire, an anti-violence program that has been adopted by more than 20 other cities, including New York and Los Angeles.

Last year I wrote about how Slutkin had predicted a rise in violence when the program lost its state funding amid prolonged political gridlock. Unfortunately Slutkin turned out to be right. The only districts that didn’t experience a surge were two that found funding elsewhere.

But after funding was restored this year, Slutkin told me in a telephone interview, gun-related violence in the affected districts “dropped by 30 percent in the first six months of this year.”

Unlike more traditional programs, Cure Violence doesn’t focus on root causes of violence or saving one child at a time. Its “violence interrupters,” some of whom are ex-offenders themselves, focus on individuals who have a beef that can lead to the sort of retaliatory attacks that boil up behind most of the city’s homicide statistics.

Slutkin came up with the idea while working with the World Health Organization to fight AIDS, cholera and tuberculosis epidemics in Africa. Treat violence as if it were a virus? That’s the idea and it works, according to a 2008 Justice Department evaluation and various university studies.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/page/ct-perspec-page-ceasefire-gary-slutkin-rahm-emanuel-0812-20180810-story.html#

Kudos for programs aiming to reduce the violence drinker
it only might work if they know there's a problem... Most gangster kids are taught to not talk to people.... But either way, it can't cure stupidity...

mightymoe's photo
Sat 08/11/18 12:53 PM

The priveledged with microphones.
Obama and his staff were racists.

“I love this quote. It’s from Mahatma Gandhi. He ran a gas station down in St. Louis for a couple of years. Mr. Gandhi, do you still go to the gas station? A lot of wisdom comes out of that gas station” — Hillary Clinton, Former Secretary of State

nice anomoly from the senator Clinton. (had to go back nearly 15 years for that one.)

Yes, america is full of bigotry and racism. Some embrace and promote it, some try to grow from and unlearn it.
. I think it's more stereotypes and wannabees than racist and biggots...

I dont know which is 'more' but there is too much of all of it along with lazy thinking and nose in the air syndrome (egotism)
I was taught to ignore all that...no sense in worrying about things I have no control over...

mightymoe's photo
Sat 08/11/18 10:43 AM

Seeing children in harms way is terrible, it is heart wrenching and it should never be and people should do all can to assist that child.

But I have to question the people who bring a child into the world knowing those circumstances are in store for the child. Do they not put that child in harms way.. from day one?

They are not responsible for their actions as everyone everyone else?

And many times, we the public are left picking up the pieces for their life choices.

Again, I love children.. all children I would never hold them responsible for what others did. But at some point you have to turn to the source and they need to be held responsible.

'held responsible'...interesting.
They love their children.
They did not abort their children.
They didnt know their partner would leave/die/wind up in jail.
They struggle with every aspect of 'needs' already. Some of them can handle the amazing level of stress the system puts on them just to get benefits to feed, clothe, and provide shelter for their children. Some give up and wind up addicted to something.

Those children in harms way, ....grow up. What do you think happens to them? Do they know how to live, when all around them people tell them they are chit for needing assistance because they saw/assumed they saw someone cheat the system.
What do you think that does to them and their motivation?
They are all going to find a way to survive.
Some will have someone in their life that says, "I believe in you, and this is what you can do", Some will find people who say, "You cant trust anyone in this world, so 'take' before someone takes from you."
Which statement would be more believable to those children with parents who cant be around because they are spending all their time in lines for assistance and working 3 jobs? ...or losing assistance so they wouldnt lose one of those jobs, to wait in line.

"Lets just get rid of all assistance then?"

Isnt that the same as gun control issues? If guns get into the hands of people who behave badly, should we get rid of all guns?

The fact is that people who get assistance generally NEED it and dont abuse the system.
The fact is that people who own guns generally are RESPONSIBLE with their use and dont abuse that responsibility.

Neither of your facts are actually facts...if the majority of gun owners were responsible, then guns wouldn't be in less desirable hands ... Same with your welfare fact... The more you give someone, the more they want and expect it, demand it...welfare was never designed for a long term use.
wrong:
While critics still like to use old arguments of rampant abuse to lambast a program that feeds millions of Americans, the fraud rate has decreased from “about 4 cents on the dollar in 1993 to about 1 cent” by 2006.

And this decline has only continued, with the 3.5% rate of fraud in 2012 reducing to less than 1.5% today.
http://time.com/4711668/history-food-stamp-fraud/
I see the fraud everyday with the people I work with...every chance they get they try to screw the government more.

mightymoe's photo
Sat 08/11/18 09:29 AM

Seeing children in harms way is terrible, it is heart wrenching and it should never be and people should do all can to assist that child.

But I have to question the people who bring a child into the world knowing those circumstances are in store for the child. Do they not put that child in harms way.. from day one?

They are not responsible for their actions as everyone everyone else?

And many times, we the public are left picking up the pieces for their life choices.

Again, I love children.. all children I would never hold them responsible for what others did. But at some point you have to turn to the source and they need to be held responsible.

'held responsible'...interesting.
They love their children.
They did not abort their children.
They didnt know their partner would leave/die/wind up in jail.
They struggle with every aspect of 'needs' already. Some of them can handle the amazing level of stress the system puts on them just to get benefits to feed, clothe, and provide shelter for their children. Some give up and wind up addicted to something.

Those children in harms way, ....grow up. What do you think happens to them? Do they know how to live, when all around them people tell them they are chit for needing assistance because they saw/assumed they saw someone cheat the system.
What do you think that does to them and their motivation?
They are all going to find a way to survive.
Some will have someone in their life that says, "I believe in you, and this is what you can do", Some will find people who say, "You cant trust anyone in this world, so 'take' before someone takes from you."
Which statement would be more believable to those children with parents who cant be around because they are spending all their time in lines for assistance and working 3 jobs? ...or losing assistance so they wouldnt lose one of those jobs, to wait in line.

"Lets just get rid of all assistance then?"

Isnt that the same as gun control issues? If guns get into the hands of people who behave badly, should we get rid of all guns?

The fact is that people who get assistance generally NEED it and dont abuse the system.
The fact is that people who own guns generally are RESPONSIBLE with their use and dont abuse that responsibility.

Neither of your facts are actually facts...if the majority of gun owners were responsible, then guns wouldn't be in less desirable hands ... Same with your welfare fact... The more you give someone, the more they want and expect it, demand it...welfare was never designed for a long term use.

mightymoe's photo
Sat 08/11/18 08:36 AM
http://www.rt.com/op-ed/435571-canada-arms-saudi-spat/

A dramatic spat with Saudi Arabia has forced Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau to enter the public fray in a bid to calm tempers. But what's bothering Canada is the possible loss of a major Saudi arms contract.

The row erupted last weekend when Canada's Foreign Minister Chrystia Freeland issued a stern rebuke to Saudi Arabia over the arrest of women's rights activists in the oil-rich kingdom. One of those arrested, Samar Badawi, has family connections to Canadian citizens.

The Saudis hit back immediately with a fierce response. Riyadh said it was expelling the Canadian ambassador, and recalled its own envoy from Ottawa. Saudi Arabia also warned it was cancelling all new trade and investments in Canada.

Initially, Canada's Freeland refused to back down, saying on Monday that her country would "always stand up for human rights."

The Saudis then escalated the row by announcing new restrictive measures. Riyadh said it was suspending the state airline's flights to and from Toronto, as well as cancelling imports of Canadian barley and wheat, and recalling thousands of Saudi students, trainee doctors and patients who have been hosted as guests in the country.

Despite the defiant public comments on Monday, by Tuesday Canada's top diplomat was reportedly trying to patch things up through private phone conversations with Saudi Foreign Minister Abdel al Jubeir. Those conciliatory efforts came to naught.

Early Wednesday, the Saudi minister was saying there "would be no mediation." He insisted that Canada must "correct its mistake" of "interfering in Saudi internal affairs."

It was also reported that the Saudi central bank was disposing of Canadian equities, bonds and cash holdings.

But it was the Saudis' veiled threat of more punitive action that perhaps alarmed the Canadian government most. The Saudi foreign minister said his country was looking at "additional measures against Canada."

It's an open secret that the Saudis were referring to a major weapons contract that is being finalized with Canada. The arms deal is worth US$11.5 billion (Canadian $15bn). It involves the sale of some 900 combat vehicles with a 14-year follow-up support arrangement.

To put that figure into perspective, total annual bilateral trade between Canada and Saudi Arabia is estimated at $4bn. The Saudi arms contract is therefore a very big deal for Canada.

It had been speculated by Canadian officials that the Saudis could axe the arms contract as part of its reprisal over the latest row about human rights activists being arrested. Now it seemed that the "additional measures" mentioned cryptically by the Saudi foreign minister were indeed a reference to the weapons deal.

After days of keeping silent on the row, Prime Minister Trudeau entered the fray in a bid to calm tensions. Trudeau didn't offer a public apology as demanded earlier that day by the Saudi minister, but he did call for diplomacy and dialogue.

"Canada will always speak strongly and clearly in private and in public on questions of human rights. We do not wish to have poor relations with Saudi Arabia. Diplomatic talks continue," said Trudeau.

It was also reported earlier this week that Ottawa has appealed to Britain to mediate in the diplomatic impasse. That followed a surprise rebuff from Washington which said it was not going to get involved in the dispute and that it was up to Canada and Saudi Arabia to resolve the matter.

It seems, therefore, that Canada was being hung out to dry by its North American neighbor. Alarmed by the growing threats of economic damage, the Canadians reached out to Britain to use its longtime ties to placate the Saudi rulers.

Several observers have noted how Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman has become more assertive in foreign relations - in particular with regard to pushing back at Western governments complaining about human rights in the absolute monarchy.

Last year, the Saudis reportedly curbed commercial ties with German companies after Berlin had made critical comments about Riyadh's relations with Lebanon and its apparent interference with the office of Lebanese Prime Minister Saad Hariri.

Another factor is that the Saudi crown prince has been emboldened by having close relations with US President Donald Trump and the White House's Middle East Envoy Jared Kushner. Trump's patronage has given the young Saudi ruler a license to take a swipe at critics both at home and abroad.

When Trump verbally roughed up Canada's Trudeau at the G7 summit in Quebec in June, it was no doubt noted by the Saudis. Trudeau's limp response to Trump's ear-bashing would have given the impression that the Canadian leader is something of a pushover.

So when Canada's foreign minister issued her public comments on the arrest of female rights activists, the Saudis knew they had their chance to crush the "liberal" Canadian image without any comeback. The Saudis are also demonstrating to other Western governments to watch their mouths and keep their noses out of internal affairs.

Moreover, the Saudis know they have the upper hand over Canada because of the lucrative arms deal pending. Ottawa will take a severe hit if it loses US$11.5 billion on that contract - and the thousands of jobs that come with the deal.

In addition, the Saudis probably surmise that their get-tough tactics will pay off with the Trudeau government because its commitment to human rights and so-called liberal values seems to be superficial and expedient.

Comment: So far all they've been able to demonstrate is a bunch of identity politics and virtue signalling.

Ever since Trudeau was elected in 2015, he vowed to make "liberal" values a centerpiece of his government. He has championed gender equality in his cabinet and has declared Canada's foreign policy to be "feminist" - despite sniggers from critics.

But then, incongruously, Trudeau's government has steadfastly rejected calls by Canadian human rights groups for the cancellation of the arms deal with Saudi Arabia. That deal was created by the previous Conservative administration of Stephen Harper. Nevertheless, it was Trudeau's Liberal party that signed off on the export of the armored vehicles.

Ottawa's adherence to the Saudi arms deal has been maintained in spite of embarrassing reports last year that previously-supplied Canadian military vehicles have been used by the Saudi regime in a crackdown against minority Shia communities. Freeland said a government investigation found there was no evidence of Canadian equipment being used in Saudi repression and alleged human rights violations. She refused, however, to release the official report.

It has also been reported that Canadian military exports have been involved in Saudi violations committed against civilians in the war on Yemen. Those claims have not given the Trudeau government pause for thought about the pending arms deal, nor has Ottawa voiced significant protest over the Saudi bombing of civilian targets in Yemen.

Thus, when Canada's Freeland fired off her comments last weekend over women's rights activists being detained in Saudi Arabia, she seems to have been preening her country's supposed liberal image. What Ottawa did not reckon on was the Saudi backlash and veiled threats to ditch a lucrative weapons deal. The Saudis know they can play hardball too because they sense that when it comes to human rights the Trudeau government is snared by its own hypocrisy and liberal vanity.

The Saudis have Ottawa sussed. Pseudo-Trudeau.

mightymoe's photo
Sat 08/11/18 08:06 AM

People get uneasy talking about privilege, because no one knows how best to solve the problem, or what will be decided.

People also get uneasy talking about overpopulation for the same reason. They would rather let an inadvertent outcome happen rather than talk about it.

I think privilidge is a good thing, like freedom. Everyone should have more of it.

I think ownership priveledge should be to those who care the most, and operator priveledge should go to those with the most technical capacity.

Both the hardworking poor person who is a selfless asset, and the securely planning rich person who makes everyone around him have more privilege, are similar in that they are important to society.

smart kid. I was also saying that privilege is not something to be defensive about but something to just be acknowledged, so that we can better value the importance on something other than 'merit' that is so defined by privilege.

Kinda like the right to live regardless if you are not "privileged "?

sounds like you have an issue... Do you spend all of your time worrying about Trump and these so called privileged people? Not sure how you spend your day, but worrying about these things you have no control over would make the day longer....

mightymoe's photo
Sat 08/11/18 04:42 AM

Chaffetz was articulating a commonly held belief that poverty in the United States is, by and large, the result of laziness, immorality and irresponsibility. If only people made better choices — if they worked harder, stayed in school, got married, didn’t have children they couldn’t afford, spent what money they had more wisely and saved more — then they wouldn’t be poor, or so the reasoning goes.

First, it’s founded on the assumption that the United States is a land of opportunity, where upward mobility is readily available and hard work gets you ahead. While grit may have ushered you up the socioeconomic ladder in the late 19th century, it’s no longer up to the task today.

To accept this as reality is to confront the unpleasant fact that myths of American exceptionalism are just that — myths — and many of us would fare better economically (and live longer, healthier lives, too) had we been born elsewhere

Second, to believe that poverty is a result of immorality or irresponsibility helps people believe it can’t happen to them. But it can happen to them (and to me and to you). Poverty in the United States is common, and according to the Census Bureau, over a three-year period, about one-third of all U.S. residents slip below the poverty line at least once for two months or more.

Third — and conveniently, perhaps, for people like Chaffetz or House Speaker Paul D. Ryan (R-Wis.) — this stubborn insistence that people could have more money or more health care if only they wanted them more absolves the government of having to intervene and use its power on their behalf. This is both patronizing and, of course, a gross misreading of the actual outcome of laws like these.

There’s one final problem with these kinds of arguments, and that is the implication that we should be worried by the possibility of poor people buying the occasional steak, lottery ticket or, yes, even an iPhone. Set aside the fact that a better cut of meat may be more nutritious than a meal Chaffetz would approve of, or the fact that a smartphone may be your only access to email, job notices, benefit applications, school work and so on. Why do we begrudge people struggling to get by the occasional indulgence? Why do we so little value pleasure and joy? Why do we insist that if you are poor, you should also be miserable? Why do we require penitence?

Ryan and their compatriots offer us tough love without the love, made possible through their willful ignorance of (or utter disregard for) what life is actually like for so many Americans who do their very best against great odds and still, nonetheless, have little to show for it. Sometimes not even an iPhone.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2017/03/08/laziness-isnt-why-people-are-poor-and-iphones-arent-why-they-lack-health-care/?utm_term=.6dcb8975eb4c
where do you get this crap? The communist weekly? Washington Post is about as libtard as MSNBC is now ...

mightymoe's photo
Fri 08/10/18 05:28 PM

The priveledged with microphones.
Obama and his staff were racists.

“I love this quote. It’s from Mahatma Gandhi. He ran a gas station down in St. Louis for a couple of years. Mr. Gandhi, do you still go to the gas station? A lot of wisdom comes out of that gas station” — Hillary Clinton, Former Secretary of State

nice anomoly from the senator Clinton. (had to go back nearly 15 years for that one.)

Yes, america is full of bigotry and racism. Some embrace and promote it, some try to grow from and unlearn it.
. I think it's more stereotypes and wannabees than racist and biggots...

mightymoe's photo
Fri 08/10/18 05:23 PM

American Citizens are privileged just to be borned in America..

Those that don't feel privileged can go live in a 3rd world. Country.

Oh wait! Many of them are flooding the US illigally !

yes, GLOBALLY, living in certain countries is a privilege too.

but WITHIN this country, there are other privileges people pretend dont matter or exist.

and this matters why?

it doesnt matter to many people, which is the point.

it matters to ME because it fuels the negative and damaging stereotypes about who has 'merit' and who 'deserves' .....
who has merit and who deserves... by who's and what standard are these derived from?

generally in any community or country, the elite and elected and media define who 'deserves' and what gives one 'merit'

It goes like this "We have what we have because we worked so hard, and if you just work harder you will have it too."

meanwhile, in the USA, worker productivity has increased six times over, and the wealthy have gotten wealthier, but the worker bees still have the same stagnant lack of growth to their pockets.

oh, yea...I hate that...

mightymoe's photo
Fri 08/10/18 05:21 PM

Unsurprising enough, the men were reluctant to leave the four-day event so police had to escort them home with the help of a taxi and a patrol car. "Both were disoriented and apathetic," Merle Neufeld, a local police spokesman, told NDR broadcaster.

They musta found some good weed at the concert...smokin the old bill and Ted...

mightymoe's photo
Fri 08/10/18 12:50 PM

let old people enjoy their life is what I always say.
the next one is about 2 black O.G.'s breaking out for a NWA Concert...

mightymoe's photo
Fri 08/10/18 12:46 PM

but WITHIN this country, there are other privileges people pretend dont matter or exist.

and this matters why?

it doesnt matter to many people, which is the point.

it matters to ME because it fuels the negative and damaging stereotypes about who has 'merit' and who 'deserves' .....
who has merit and who deserves... by who's and what standard are these derived from?

mightymoe's photo
Fri 08/10/18 09:15 AM

It's funny watching liberals ***** about the stock market losing money when they didn't have anything invested. The recession was about more than the stock market. People lost jobs and homes but liberals were told to blame it on mortgage backed securities.

People were refinancing to go on vacations, pay off credit card debit, a new bass boat, etc. They borrowed as much money as banks would lend. They saved absolutely nothing for a rainy day. The first little hick-up and they were screwed. But taking the blame for their mistakes would be crazy.

Again, I am puzzled by your logic. I believe you are against welfare, but when these corporations (Citibank, GM...) acted without fiduciary responsibility, corporate welfare was OK for them? Why didn't Citibank use the money THEY saved for a rainy day? (The answer is that the money went to salaries and bonuses to the people on the top of the company instead, they did not lose THEIR jobs)

The funny thing about a recession, it hits EVERYone, not just the people who caused it, or who owned the effected stocks. But yet, the people who caused it didn't lose THEIR jobs, when their actions and decisions certainly had a waterfall effect that caused others (in differing business sectors even) to lose their jobs.

The bailouts were to keep the value of the dollar from going to **** but you know that already. They were stabilizing our country. So stop pretending it was our govt focused on making a corporation some money. You can't blame one group of people for the recession. Investors losing money when mortgages began to default, had nothing to do with the loss of jobs that caused the foreclosures.
There will always be downturns in the economy. You can't protect people from themselves. Consumer debt is just as high now. Which means people haven't learned from their mistakes. The only difference is there is a shortage of new homes being built. We are already in another housing bubble because home prices are out pacing wages. The bubble can't burst because of the shortage of homes.

OMG!!! did you just acknowledge the obama administration (who did pretty much everything not only without the support of the republicans but against their opposition for the entire term) of doing something RIGHT??? surprised
of helping your wallet??? surprised
of saving your finances???surprised
of actually helping the country??? surprised
of fixing the biggest worldwide disaster caused by the previous administration??? surprised

there may be hope for you yet! laugh

lol...the bailouts were bush admins design, obarry just happened to take credit for them...

mightymoe's photo
Fri 08/10/18 02:23 AM

and this matters why?

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25