Community > Posts By > Lost_in_reverie

Lost_in_reverie's photo
Sat 01/18/14 09:01 AM

I wonder what its like to actually wake up to my alarm clock? Im always up hours before it goes off...

Mostly traumatic and disorientating. I actually quite like being awake before the alarm clock but knowing I don't have to get up yet.

Lost_in_reverie's photo
Fri 01/17/14 05:22 PM

Thank you!flowerforyou

I do that alot, however, I have a tendency to try to speak to them again, sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't.

I find those that I have spoken to are so hard to converse with - they seem to be shells with nothing going on inside. Others are just people who have no interest in anything but themselves, which is why we drifted apart in the first place. I still think about them though.

Lost_in_reverie's photo
Fri 01/17/14 01:51 AM
@Paintecards: Happy late birthday! Glad it was a lovely one :D

I'm currently thinking about people I haven't spoken to in years...

Lost_in_reverie's photo
Thu 01/16/14 06:17 AM
Edited by Lost_in_reverie on Thu 01/16/14 06:17 AM

I'm thinking you could use some coffee.drinker

I'm already on that. I've also resorted to ice cream and hot fudge sauce (with a mince pie). blushing

Lost_in_reverie's photo
Thu 01/16/14 06:09 AM

Sucks what?shocked Morning (((Lost)))waving

A S S! I find it a little strange that a site that's probably got a 18+ policy blocks words like A S S. ohwell

Hello waving 'tis 2.10pm for me! Been up since 8am though... oh the joys!

Lost_in_reverie's photo
Thu 01/16/14 06:04 AM
I'm thinking about how much I hate job hunting. Especially when job hunting is fruitless. Sucks ***, it really does.

Lost_in_reverie's photo
Sat 01/11/14 02:15 AM
I'm thinking it's so damn cold and didn't sleep well. At least the postman was apologetic about making me get out of bed... Should I have apologised for the state in which I answered the door? ohwell

Lost_in_reverie's photo
Fri 01/10/14 05:36 PM
Thinking I'd make a crap alcoholic - half a can of beer and I'm bored and sleepy. haha. Off to bed for me.

Lost_in_reverie's photo
Fri 01/10/14 01:40 AM
Thinking I'm a little screwed. Supposed to be renewing my car tax today but can't find my vehicle documents. What the fudge is that all about? Good job I have a few weeks to stumble across them...

Lost_in_reverie's photo
Fri 01/10/14 12:58 AM

I got the same thing just the other day; 5 of them in one day who did not "nudge" me but viewed my profile; when I checked who had viewed me, all 5 had deactivated. That has to be a record!

Was it something you said...? laugh I jest, of course. I wouldn't be surprised if it's the same person with multiple accounts.

I sometimes wonder, since the locations are often the same, if it is the same guy trying lots of different approaches.

Lost_in_reverie's photo
Fri 01/10/14 12:58 AM

Of course. It will involve keeping you distracted with something else entirely.devil flowerforyou

Seriously tho there is no saving someone from themselves. There is bandaging them up when they do get hurt though.laugh

Haha. You little devil, you! blushing

Someone who knows first aid is good though - I usually end up having to do it myself, and it's not so easy...

Lost_in_reverie's photo
Thu 01/09/14 01:40 PM

I think it kinda speaks to the protective side of manliness. Gives excuses to do things for ya too.flowerforyou

Can you protect me from myself? :O

Lost_in_reverie's photo
Thu 01/09/14 01:07 PM

The idea of a beautiful woman whom is a little clumsy has a sexiness about it.flowerforyou

Well, I've always been clumsy... Did I not tell you I chopped a chunk out of my finger the other week with a steak knife? Oh the joys! haha. Good job I heal fast...

Lost_in_reverie's photo
Thu 01/09/14 12:46 PM

I'm sure you'll get it back even better than before. It really is like riding a bike. You never forget. Even after losing the filling in my pinky and ring finger on my fretting hand I still play, Took a little getting used to but I dont think I lost a step anywhere.flowerforyou

I wasn't much good at riding bikes either... I still manage to injure myself just getting on them! haha.

Lost_in_reverie's photo
Thu 01/09/14 12:22 PM

I know how that goes as well since I am also a musician. I have to say both are skills that are learned. There are some truly talented people out there prodigies and the like. I am not one of those though.laugh

Neither am I! Everything I do I seem to have to work at, I'm definitely not naturally talented either. I picked up the guitar for the first time last year and progress was very, very slow. But I was fairly happy with the progress I was making, until I broke my hand and all that hard work seemed to be for nought. ohwell

Lost_in_reverie's photo
Thu 01/09/14 12:05 PM
Wondering how I could forget how much I loved idea development?

Discovered this when I decided to reconnect with my love of creating, as well as making it a habit to write daily, by setting up prompts for daily free-write sessions (the writer in me has been very much neglected); and now I'm just bursting with ideas and desperate to get stuck in!

A big list of prompts done... now to move onto creating a basic storyboard. Whoop! *dances*

Lost_in_reverie's photo
Thu 01/09/14 02:38 AM

Hey group. Im Ian, originally from Devon and now living in Durham. I came here for college and liked it so I stayed. Im looking for someone special and online friends to chat with.
What I miss about Devon is the wide open countryside, Dartmoor and warmer winters

I can imagine you would miss Devon! I vaguely recall a holiday as a kid there and it being beautiful. Do you get chance to go back often?

Lost_in_reverie's photo
Thu 01/09/14 02:33 AM

another northern quarter regular here, shame about the hipsters

I actually quite like it - adds colour! We're fortunate enough to be a place where people can pretty much wear or be what they want and have to deal with nothing more than a bit of eye-rolling at them. That's one of the things I love about Manchester. It may not be 'our' cup of tea, but there's lots of interesting people to look at if you're into people-watching.

Lost_in_reverie's photo
Thu 01/09/14 02:19 AM

Thank You. Its not so much talent as it is time. After drawing everyday for more than twenty-five years I think anyone would be this good.

Don't sell yourself short. I think there are lots of people in the world who, if they put as much time in, still couldn't achieve what you can. That's not to say people can't improve or better themselves with practice as (with any pursuit) they certainly can, but there has to be at least a drop of natural talent for that to develop into something great.

Learning an instrument is a good example - you get out as much as you put in and you can improve with lots of practice, but if you're not naturally musical, it's much harder to get to a point where you can play smoothly or create something original.

Lost_in_reverie's photo
Thu 01/09/14 01:37 AM

I'm thinking I finally drew a selfie as suggested.

Ooo very nice, Mr Brew! Both a fabulous gift you have and a beautiful picture. Congrats! flowerforyou

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23