Community > Posts By > no1phD

no1phD's photo
Tue 10/24/17 03:26 PM
Ok.. even I'll admit my last post was just a little taste list...But . they all can't be grade A material folks .. sometimes you gotta take the easy shot..lol

no1phD's photo
Tue 10/24/17 03:24 PM
When is it too much and when is enough?..
When it starts dripping from Her chin....
That's too much.... when she says no more no more and just wants to go to bed..
that's enough..

Easy peasy..

no1phD's photo
Tue 10/24/17 03:20 PM
Edited by no1phD on Tue 10/24/17 03:20 PM
.. I thought it was when somebody makes contact with you disappears then reestablish .. contact then disappears again..
They just pop up from time to time with no apparent reason or anything really to say

no1phD's photo
Tue 10/24/17 03:19 PM
I thought it was what you did when you follow someone without them knowing..
. And then you jump out of the bushes at them wearing nothing but a raincoat..
Ohhh.. wait a minute I think that's something else..lol

no1phD's photo
Tue 10/24/17 03:17 PM
Edited by no1phD on Tue 10/24/17 03:18 PM
I'm still not clear on what ghosting is is it just keeping somebody at arm's length.

Is it dumping someone..?
Is it breaking up with someone without telling them..?
????,,?????????

no1phD's photo
Tue 10/24/17 03:14 PM

flowers flowers flowers

I believe a poll is needed to find out what Mama Rosie is thinking or feeling, who the names are?

flowers flowers flowers flowerforyou
..ohh.. I'm pretty sure she would like a poll...lol..haha.. like shooting fish in a barrel..lol

no1phD's photo
Tue 10/24/17 03:12 PM

happy birfday bunny!

i bet i can guess what you'd like for your birthday...
..ohh
. Let me guess let me guess..ummm...
a really big thick long carrot..
Lol.. get it .!!!. because she's the bunny.. and bunnies like carrots.. especially big long thick ones..lol...WHAT °°°!!.. well it's true they also like lettuce..l.

no1phD's photo
Tue 10/24/17 03:10 PM
Hmm. My Darkest fantasies..hmmm...
. It starts off with going to the pet store for supplies like choker collars mouse traps..
Bridals maybe even a saddle..... wait a minute I have most of that stuff.. that's not very.Dark..hmmm... okay it starts off with really dark rich chocolate.. wait a minute that's just my tummy talking now..lol..

It starts off with the two of us being in the middle of a blackout.. it's very dark out...
So dark I can barely make out her features..
Sooo.. I have to use my finger tips to search her out in the Darkness..ewwww awwww..ohhhh... oops sorry did I just put my finger in your eyeball... sorry so dark..lol

no1phD's photo
Tue 10/24/17 03:06 PM
Happy birthday to ya..pink..
Hope you get a really big big present for your birthday... maybe a fishing pole..lol..wink.wink.

no1phD's photo
Mon 10/23/17 02:35 PM

I'll only push the little old ladies out of the way if that last bag is Mint Oreos.
..lmao.. Nice!!..lol

no1phD's photo
Mon 10/23/17 02:28 PM
Public Announcement in no way was PhD saying that the Girl Guides of America sell crappy products... I'm sure their cookies are absolutely delightful..lol

no1phD's photo
Mon 10/23/17 02:27 PM

Chivalry is a myth. Its roots are traced mainly from French and Anglo/Norman writers who created a literary genre called "Chivalric Romance."

Knights were not courtly and did not go off on gallant quests. Knights were usually brutal ruthless enforcers of brutal Lords and Kings.

Sooooo, to answer your question, NO! How can something be dead that never really existed?
. Wow!!. A more chivalrous man would have let.. the myth of chivalry live on..
But not you!.. what's next pushing little old ladies out of your way so you can get the last bag of Oreos..lol.. maybe telling the Girl Guides at their cookies suck...lol..
. I suppose you let the little old ladies with one purchase stand in line behind you while you empty your cart full of groceries on the conveyor. .Lol... I'm so kidding dude I'm pretty sure you have the heart of a boy scout...wink.lol

no1phD's photo
Sat 10/21/17 11:37 AM
Ok. I can't get the voice thingy to work..
Sooo.. just imagine.. an English man with a very soft French accent... a little like.. Sean Connery... okay Sean Connery was Irish or Scottish...but you get the picture ..Miss Moneypenny..lol

no1phD's photo
Sat 10/21/17 11:34 AM
.. I'm a falling star..
Wheeeeeeeee.. look at meeeeeeee
Lol.... I crack me up sometimes..lol.wink.

no1phD's photo
Sat 10/21/17 11:31 AM
Okay ladies and gentlemen it's been brought to my attention that some women have noticed a decline in chivalry..
Men that no longer open their door for them or carry the heavy bags home..
Pull out the chair at the dining table for her..
Lend her your hand when stepping over the curb...

So guys are you guilty of being without chivalry... and ladies have you noticed the decline in gentlemen being gentlemen..

no1phD's photo
Fri 10/20/17 06:08 PM
..i click.nothing .happened..wtf..lol

no1phD's photo
Fri 10/20/17 05:59 PM
Can't hear you...ohhh.. unless that's what you normally sound like.. Dead Silence..lol..
Honestly I try clicking on it nothing happened... oh my God you're not one of those people that were born without a tongue are you ?...lol

no1phD's photo
Fri 10/20/17 05:56 PM
Edited by no1phD on Fri 10/20/17 05:57 PM
Sits in the Lotus position.. ringing his finger cymbals every few minutes.. mmm..mmm...ahhhhmmmm...dammit people shhhhh.. I'm. Trying to meditate.....
What the f does a guy have to do to get a little peace and quiet over here..mmmm...mmmmmmm...mmmmmmm...
Nope!! all this talking just killed my zenful headspace.. screw it !!!..I'm going to the monster truck rally..lol.

no1phD's photo
Fri 10/20/17 05:54 PM
Looks around did I just enter the USSR..?

no1phD's photo
Fri 10/20/17 05:51 PM

laugh None of the above no1, although a year's supply of meat sounds pretty nice, lol.

I'm waiting to hear about my job transfer and other business concerning the hurricane. drinker

.. a job transfer hope it's a upward move.. and exactly what it is you need..
Well fingers crossed you hear about it soon...:thumbsup: