Community > Posts By > no1phD

no1phD's photo
Thu 10/12/17 08:03 PM

Have you done your manhood exercise today ...

Did you even know there is an exercise to keep your testicles healthy and stop sagging .....

It is best done with a partner .. though absolutely can be done on your own ... are you ready ..

Play some nice soothing music ...

Warm your scrotim with hot water and make sure the room temperature is ambient ....
. Hold your breath for two minutes, (if possible) and squeeze your PC muscle (Imagine you are trying to stop the flow of urine) while you or your partner pulls down on your scrotum.
. Do this for five minutes a day.

Well what are you waiting for .. .. keep those testicles taunt , terrific and tasty laugh laugh

Love blondey waving

..ohhhh.. I've been doing that for year my balls are so tight they're nonexistent... well actually there in my ex's purse but still..lol

no1phD's photo
Thu 10/12/17 08:43 AM

All I can say is there going to be a lot of Boy Scouts pitching tents..
Lol.. I know a little creepy but it was an easy joke.. sometimes I have to take the easy ones

The well endowed tents may be adorned with curtains now...:angel:
.. maybe even chandeliers hanging from the ceiling...lol... oh can we hang artwork on the walls... maybe even get a big screen TV

no1phD's photo
Thu 10/12/17 08:40 AM
Am I attractive?..
Yes why yes I am..

no1phD's photo
Thu 10/12/17 08:35 AM
Edited by no1phD on Thu 10/12/17 08:37 AM
Age-old question how do I get over a broken heart..
Simple answer is you don't..
You have to go through the process the morning over the person the grief.. the depression the frustration that anger the what ifs... Y..meeeee... this hurts so bad..
I just want them back.. why won't they talk to me... I hate their guts.. I love their guts..
Why does this hurts so bad....
And then after a little time it gets better..
And after a little more time it gets even better..

What helps is positive closure with the person you break up with...
A good clean healthy break.. from each other. Maybe talk with each other over a course of a week or so to ease out of the relationship..

But sadly this does not often happen it's usually hard abrupt and painful.. without closure...

But we do what we always do..
We pull up our boots or pull up your big girl panties.. suck it up swallow hard fight back the tears and get on with your life... because the sun always does come up and things will be better... eventually..
And remember you're probably only missing that person because of certain things and memories you remember.. when you look at the whole person in your mind's eye you're probably not missing all of them just part of them... the hand-holding the soft kisses the nice words so on and so forth..
Let go of those things you remembe..and
hang on to the reason you broke up.. because if it was going to work you would not be apart right now..yes move on

no1phD's photo
Thu 10/12/17 08:28 AM
All I can say is there going to be a lot of Boy Scouts pitching tents..
Lol.. I know a little creepy but it was an easy joke.. sometimes I have to take the easy ones

no1phD's photo
Thu 10/12/17 08:18 AM
Edited by no1phD on Thu 10/12/17 08:19 AM

Marriage is not the ultimate goal of many women anymore, thankfully. The author seems to think that that is all women aspire to be in life...a wife?

.. wait a minute you don't want to be a wife... then what's your point of existing... I mean if you're not here to look after me...then... I don't even want to think of it.. that's preposterous... I think you're broken we better send you back to the manufacturer..lol

no1phD's photo
Thu 10/12/17 08:16 AM

Wow.

Sorry, but I differ with your Australian friend (alleged...who knows these days, could be a Russian in disguise).

But then I did two things he failed to do. I studied ACTUAL HISTORY, instead of getting all my information from propaganda sources, AND I paid attention to what was ACTUALLY happening all around me as I grew up.

Simple response to the opening post: aside from occasional correct spellings, it's abject lies about the past, complete ignorance about the motives of the people of the present, and utterly useless to anyone who wants to make any sense of real life.

By the way, "becoming feral" was a bad choice for you and your quoted source to choose. It means "returning to their natural state."

all humans were once feral, so your last sentence is wrong... humans think we're above nature, when in fact we're just as big as a part as anything else on the planet... but the author isn't wrong in many ways, being a slut doesn't accomplish anything for a woman, just makes.her attract the wrong guys
..umm. she also attracts the old guys as well...lol.js..
just the old canadians...haha
..lol.. well that's because there's not a lot to do up here... make a igloo fix igloo.. feed sled dogs.. sit and wait for Hot Chick .. to walk by in clothes that fit way too tight..for them
And wearing way too much makeup...lol

But hey it passes the time..lol..

no1phD's photo
Thu 10/12/17 08:13 AM

I'm thinking... don't use a dryer at all, certainly not for anything expensive/delicate.
When you look at the fluff in the filter after drying, half the fabric of your clothes is in there, meaning soon you'll have nothing much left of 'em.
..well.yes you're right but as usual I was in a big hurry.. I thought to myself what's the worst that could happen if I turn the heat up a bit.. big big mistake...
Curse me and my impatient nature when it comes to laundry..lol

no1phD's photo
Thu 10/12/17 07:01 AM

Wow.

Sorry, but I differ with your Australian friend (alleged...who knows these days, could be a Russian in disguise).

But then I did two things he failed to do. I studied ACTUAL HISTORY, instead of getting all my information from propaganda sources, AND I paid attention to what was ACTUALLY happening all around me as I grew up.

Simple response to the opening post: aside from occasional correct spellings, it's abject lies about the past, complete ignorance about the motives of the people of the present, and utterly useless to anyone who wants to make any sense of real life.

By the way, "becoming feral" was a bad choice for you and your quoted source to choose. It means "returning to their natural state."

all humans were once feral, so your last sentence is wrong... humans think we're above nature, when in fact we're just as big as a part as anything else on the planet... but the author isn't wrong in many ways, being a slut doesn't accomplish anything for a woman, just makes.her attract the wrong guys
..umm. she also attracts the old guys as well...lol.js..

no1phD's photo
Thu 10/12/17 06:58 AM
My purpose on the site..
To eat as much popcorn as possible

no1phD's photo
Wed 10/11/17 06:44 PM

I'm thinking when am I going to learn not to do my own laundry..omg.. I should have known better then. To dry my designer sweaters on the same setting I use to dry my jeans... Milo wouldn't even fit into my sweaters now.. just great!!!.fml..lol..hmmm.. I wonder if they are .. still having a sweater sale down at the mall..lol... I really liked those sweaters fml...grrrrrrr

Im thinking...

MILO!!waving

..ohh that's right I haven't had him on the boards for a long time here you go just for a short time

AWWWWWWW!!!! Tis ok Milo! You'll get new designer sweaters for Yule... Talk to you know who about that... waving
.. he's got enough of My Shrunken sweaters LOL he's a little big er lol. But still as smart as can be and as cute as ever

no1phD's photo
Wed 10/11/17 06:40 PM

I'm thinking when am I going to learn not to do my own laundry..omg.. I should have known better then. To dry my designer sweaters on the same setting I use to dry my jeans... Milo wouldn't even fit into my sweaters now.. just great!!!.fml..lol..hmmm.. I wonder if they are .. still having a sweater sale down at the mall..lol... I really liked those sweaters fml...grrrrrrr

Im thinking...

MILO!!waving

..ohh that's right I haven't had him on the boards for a long time here you go just for a short time

no1phD's photo
Wed 10/11/17 05:10 PM

Well phd the pics I have are very old and I'm trying to find a way to save everything I have.

Sir Tom thank you!!!

Yes I know.. sorry I don't always engage my filter... hope it gave you a bit of a chuckle

Which would be better than the opposite ..wink. no hard feelings I hope

no1phD's photo
Wed 10/11/17 04:49 PM
Edited by no1phD on Wed 10/11/17 04:50 PM

no1phD's photo
Wed 10/11/17 04:40 PM

when young ... I had a few night stands ...
but mainly the attraction to them ...know alcohol or drugs ...
and it was to see if there could be a relationship ...
but some wanted more ... and others I did not want more ...
so they either ended it or I did ...

but I think what I don't like now is ...
men saying the best way to get over a women ...
is go have sex with another one ...

I grew up way to fast lol
so much has changed from when I was young ...
you're absolutely right sleeping with another woman is not the best way.. but !sleeping with two women on the other hand...lol..jk

are you letting your fantasy out now tongue2 ...
..no.no.. not fantasy.. nonfiction..lol
It's the kind of thing a lot of us want to experience.. in some way or another at some point in our lives... I was lucky enough to experience such a thing a few times...
All I can say is... wait a minute I can't say this is PG..lol

no1phD's photo
Wed 10/11/17 04:31 PM

And is it just me or does anybody else feel like this conversation just got a little creepy..lol

I think that is to be expected, people already think I'm a creep so why change?
..well.. one reason!.. it is always nice to .. pleasantly surprised people..
.. take me for example.. most people think I'm a big douche bag.. but every now and then ..I post something that makes them think twice.. something genuine soft and gooey...lol... but it doesn't mean I'm still not a douchebag...lol.. it's just nice to surprise them... once in awhile.. keeps them on their toes..lol.wink

no1phD's photo
Wed 10/11/17 04:27 PM
Looks down at his lap...nppe.. I'm too big to pass for Jewish..lol.. but I am really mensch mensch.. in every other way..lol.. good luck in your search mazel tov to ya

no1phD's photo
Wed 10/11/17 04:19 PM

In the past two years I have not contacted or been contacted by a single female who actually lived where her profile indicated. Think I’m changing my location to Mars. Then my profile will be like everyone else’s.
... I wouldn't bother going to Mars..
Everybody knows all the cool chicks hang out on.... Jupiter...

no1phD's photo
Wed 10/11/17 04:17 PM
Umm.. why can't you just get everybody together again and just take new pictures..?..

What's that?.. oh snap!!!.. I didn't think about that..hmmmm.... you're right !!!nobody really wants to see somebody making the peace sign above a dead person's head... well getting there picture taken... oops didn't really think this one through did I .... my bad..
Pretty sure they have some technology somewhere to help you out...

That doesn't include a shovel.. and a flashlight and being in the graveyard late at night...lol..

no1phD's photo
Wed 10/11/17 04:09 PM

I need to get back to square 1, but wanna be out minded and conversate
. I think you might have to go back further than just Square One
.lol.... like maybe kindergarten..
Lol..jk... for the love of God man use your big words.... come on! you can do it !!..string a sentence together...lol..jk
... great job on the topic... all except for the what it is really about..part!!.. but besides that little pesky .. oversight..

Great job