Community > Posts By > no1phD

no1phD's photo
Mon 10/16/17 11:17 PM
Edited by no1phD on Mon 10/16/17 11:22 PM

I thought it was planned in consultation with your date .. unless it is a surprise date biggrin

Who is paying ??? that person should have the final decision laugh laugh
.. first off hello youwaving .
Secondly in most cases the man pays.. so it's not really fair to say who pays chooses..

Personally myself.. sometimes it's hard to find a venue to take a date on especially if you being everywhere ...done that being there so to speak.. a number of times...

Sometimes you find yourself having that conversation..ie )..sooo what you want to do?.
Her .. I don't know what you want to do..
Hmmmm... and then I feel like it's back on my shoulders to decide.... once again..

It's great!.. if i pick a fantastic venue ..Im the hero.. but if i come up short ..then Im a big zero

I find a lot of women do this ..wait for the man to make the decisions or come up with some venue to take them to... I can usually do a pretty good job of that....
But sometimes I secretly think in my own head... great !!!..I have no idea what to do with this person.. or where to take them..
I want to show them a good time but I can't seem to think of any place to go....
Then I feel... like some kind of loser... for not having some great venue to go to all the time... someplace to take them..her..

Then I think to myself ..hmmm..wait a minute !!..why is it just up to me..
Why can't she .. Rack her brains on where we should go for a change.. let her stress out about it...lol...

no1phD's photo
Mon 10/16/17 10:36 PM
To Decide where to go on a date..?
I'm a alone in this feeling..?
Do any other men out there.. feel the same way.?.when it comes to picking a venue for your date night.. hmmmm..lol

no1phD's photo
Mon 10/16/17 05:09 PM
Nooo...lol.. besides!!!.. what happens out in the desert of Vegas stays out in the Vegas desert..lol.wink.

no1phD's photo
Mon 10/16/17 04:53 PM
Edited by no1phD on Mon 10/16/17 05:08 PM
So here is the scenario..
Your lover your partner your husband your wife . Maybe even a close friend....are whoever whatever!!!...
Just committed ""manslaughter""..
Maybe accidentally on purpose...
Lol... perhaps the two of you go out to have a cigarette or private conversation in a dark alley let's say.. somebody approaches the two of you... words are exchanged..
A fight breaks out and your better-half accidentally kills the person.. no video cameras around no third-party Witness...
If you call the cops your partner is going to fry for sure... maybe..
Your partner is freaked out out of their mind.. panicked ,remorseful ,regretful..

Looking at you.. to tell them what to do..
So what do?.. do you rat them out to the police.?.. are do you help them hide the evidence..?.. now remember this is somebody you truly care for.. you know they would do almost anything for you...

Maybe they have small children at home..

Anyways do you drop the dime on them..

Are do you become an accomplice...
To their one-time Act of insanity...

Hmmmmmm....

no1phD's photo
Sun 10/15/17 09:57 AM
Frist thought...the mind is willing but the boudy is weak..she looks so yummy sitting there .just want to....mmmmmmmmm:wink:

no1phD's photo
Sat 10/14/17 04:48 PM
So I'm assuming this topic is a place to come and say things that we never said out loud or to anyone else or maybe we should have said but did not??..

If so I have something to say!!

no1phD's photo
Sat 10/14/17 07:44 AM

Maybe you guys should get together instead of playing goo-goo in a forum.
..what makes you think we haven't already..hmmmm..and what's wrong with playing goo-goo..in the forums..lol

no1phD's photo
Sat 10/14/17 07:41 AM

My first post in here...Beautiful picture, Sir. drinker
..awww thanks.. I've not been able to post pic s . For some time . forgot my password to my Photobucket...lol.. I know there's a way to post pictures directly from internet but damned if I can figure it out..lol..

no1phD's photo
Fri 10/13/17 01:35 PM

I'm just re thinking. maybe Txs should just move with the times and get it waxed laugh

laugh laugh laugh Ya been hanging around no1phD too much... laugh

Besides that yard stays well groomedbigsmile laugh laugh

But ended up a friend came by to give me some bids on repairs I need around the house seems he can fix just about anything even got the riding lawn mower started and even mowed the backyard for me and worked on my push mower too..

I just got through with weed eating just have the "hedges" to trim. (Ya notice I did say Hedges not Bushes~~laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

yeah !!! I.. bet he did work on your backyard..lol.... you should have let him do the weed-""eating""..for you....haha .ha.. this is just too easy you could not make this stuff up..lol

no1phD's photo
Fri 10/13/17 01:30 PM
Take them to a jewelry store..
That's always a great conversation starter

no1phD's photo
Fri 10/13/17 09:59 AM

Thinking......I'm give out and only got the front yard mowed so far.... why is it the day I want to mow the riding mower decides it is not going to start so old faithful push mower has to come out to do the job...slaphead whoa ohwell
..well.. at least you got the front cut.. the back doesn't matter unless somebody's back there..lol... and there's nothing wrong with doing it manually...
Mmmhhmm... sometimes the old-fashioned way is best.. so many newfangled ""lawn mowers"" .wink ..on the market these days

no1phD's photo
Fri 10/13/17 09:53 AM
Oh lordy lordy what has God done to me.. well probably nothing in most cases you've done it to yourself.. God is just the person we blame or thank for things ..when they go right or wrong in our lives... he is a coping mechanism people use when you can't understand what is happening to them or why it is happening.... God stands in the way of true enlightenment.. he is the scapegoat.. that keeps us from pointing the finger at ourselves... he is a scapegoat..
For so many wrongs and rights...

Oh God I Can't Believe It's Not Butter..lol

no1phD's photo
Fri 10/13/17 09:45 AM
Pretty much what I figured as well..lol

no1phD's photo
Fri 10/13/17 09:43 AM
Edited by no1phD on Fri 10/13/17 09:43 AM
Little service announcement..
And in no way is ( PhD )..endorsing or condoning or suggesting that the above commit manslaughter.. no.. I am simply suggesting.. that the above make it clear that she is not to be.. messed with...
I am not to be held responsible for anyone else's actions.. come to think of it you might want to try hitting him between the legs with a sledgehammer.. again just a suggestion

no1phD's photo
Fri 10/13/17 09:41 AM

0p.. your 31 a grown woman...

Is your stepfather attractive..lol

All I'm saying is there's nothing wrong with a little healthy competition between a mother and a daughter...wink...

Ok.. of course I'm just kidding with my above comment.... hugging someone is nice a little kiss on the cheek is nice..
Perfectly normal in that type of relationship.. groping your breast touching your leg or shoulders kissing you on the mouth.. anything that makes you feel like.. a little like.. stranger danger alert..
Is wrong... and at your age the only time you should really hug him.. is maybe after he takes all of you out for dinner and you want to say thank you with a little hug..
To him... or if you're saying goodnight Maybe.. but again the hug shouldn't be too tight or too long and the kiss should never be on the lips

No. He isn't. He is not my type.
.. well there you go!... then treat him like your mother's boyfriend...
A boyfriend for your mother and a friend for you.. let him know any more than that would be an acceptable.. and if he crosses the line.. with you... you going to throw a plugged in hair dryer in the shower with him.. one day...yup.. that should pretty much do it

no1phD's photo
Fri 10/13/17 09:38 AM
If I met a woman and her family were cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs..lol
I would embrace them all tightly..
And say..... I'm finally home...
Now where's the Fruit Loops?..
Lol

no1phD's photo
Fri 10/13/17 09:36 AM

if the man in my life
came from a highly dysfunctional family background
but yet somehow due to his character, grit and determination
he turned out to be a really decent, hard working good guy
this would only strengthen my respect and admiration for him

as far as his family..I tend to look for the reasons behind the dyfunctional behavior

I would have no need to fix them
but out of respect for this man
I would tolerate them
..in small amounts

uh like at Christmas
..ohhh something tells me you would need to fix them..lol

no1phD's photo
Fri 10/13/17 09:28 AM
Edited by no1phD on Fri 10/13/17 09:32 AM
X I'm just a moron myself..
But I always thought of the expansion of the universe or the Big Bang as being similar to taking a drag from a cigarette feeling you're lungs up.. and then exhaling all the smoke into a very large empty room.. from the starting point your mouth. The smoke is dense and thick but over time it spreads out throughout the whole room.. feeling the room completely.. overtime.. Dark Matter would just be what the room was filled with before the smoke was there... dark matter is unmeasurable.. I think.. but it must be able to move in order to accommodate room for the smoke.. in this example.. and after some time the entire room is filled with a light mist of smoke it would be rather hard to tell where the smoke originated from at what point in the room..
Did the smoke leave your mouth.. it gets dispersed evenly throughout the room...
Probably not the best example...
But my question would be.. they say the universe is endless.. in my example if you have a big enough room the amount of smoke or mass or energy that the smoke represents in this scenario.. the original Big Bang.. there's a point that there's not enough mass or energy to reach the other side of the room.. if the room was big enough.. now I myself have blown smoke into a rather large gymnasium when I was young.. just only the amount I could hold in my lungs.. and on the far far end in the gymnasium there was a little window..
After a few minutes you could just see a wisp of the smoke cutting through the Sunbeam coming in through the window...
It always amazed me how that one lung full of cigarette smoke could fill up that entire room....hmmm.... yes I get it now smoke particles are very tiny

no1phD's photo
Fri 10/13/17 09:05 AM
0p.. your 31 a grown woman...

Is your stepfather attractive..lol

All I'm saying is there's nothing wrong with a little healthy competition between a mother and a daughter...wink...

Ok.. of course I'm just kidding with my above comment.... hugging someone is nice a little kiss on the cheek is nice..
Perfectly normal in that type of relationship.. groping your breast touching your leg or shoulders kissing you on the mouth.. anything that makes you feel like.. a little like.. stranger danger alert..
Is wrong... and at your age the only time you should really hug him.. is maybe after he takes all of you out for dinner and you want to say thank you with a little hug..
To him... or if you're saying goodnight Maybe.. but again the hug shouldn't be too tight or too long and the kiss should never be on the lips

no1phD's photo
Fri 10/13/17 08:56 AM

I always forget where I've put my walking stick
... reaches behind himself...ohhhh.. I think I just found your walking stick..
Lol..my my that's quite the stick you got..

Lol...WHAT@!!. Don't look at me like that !!
I'm secure enough in my masculinity...
I can make that kind of joke ....

Besides you know his stick isn't that big...
. It's more the size of a brick...lol..wink..jk.