Community > Posts By > no1phD

no1phD's photo
Mon 10/30/17 10:43 AM

I'm not prejudiced at all but I will say this much young white people are being discriminated against... good luck to a young white person getting a job at a Tim Horton's donut shop.. nothing but Filipino workers there... that goes the same for any other low paying job... big corporations are squeezing out the higher demanding wage White people have come to expect... and are opting to replace.. the white Workforce with the lower-paid... slightly Brown Workforce... can't really blame them though Filipinos work hard and don't complain... for less money probably...

Of course they brainwashed the Whitey..
Telling them no no your kids don't want these low paying jobs.. they need to focus on going to school getting corporate jobs...

Sure but how can they
afford to go to school if they can no longer get a job at night working in your Tim Hortons or your grocery stores..... because you gave all those jobs a way to the slightly brown people from overseas...hmmmm... oh I know Mom and Dad should take out another mortgage on the house lining the big Banks Pockets even more... tricky rabbit Trix are for kids... it's truly sad how everything ties into making profit

It is the same here.
Imo, they try and over educate kids now.
Ok for the highest ones but give a less intelligent kid a piece of paper and they assume they are to good for some jobs.
This is how we end up using migrant workers.
I've often heard the expression from the us 'you'll end up flipping burgers "
Well, what is wrong with that? It's still work and someone has to do it, why make them feel less worthy?
..yes.. they over educate kids but the same Filipino worker that now has my son's job can afford to go to school... so come to my country take my son's job then take his spot in school get the corporate job end up buying the Tim Hortons that you worked at to pay to go to school then hire my son's son to work for you because now a generation later the white guy is the uneducated dumbass that can only hold down a job flipping burgers...
The white man is being bred out of existence and forced into servitude..
Payback's a b****..lol.....

White People Unite have more white babies. Fast..lol

no1phD's photo
Mon 10/30/17 10:37 AM

I don't know how is this any different than meeting someone online then getting to know them.. over course of a year or two they tell you they're not married then you find out they are married still...

Pretty sure you'd break things off with them... just for deceiving you..

They're just still married.. they haven't raped or killed anybody...
So my answer would be cut ties with them..
That's what Society does when somebody rapes or kills somebody else... that's the punishment... you get shunned...

Now if it was your own child doing the raping or killing..hmmmm....well.. A Parent's Love is Blind..sooo.. of course you would need to support them... but outside of that..nope...

Not sure if its the same principle Doc.The reason I would cut off communication with a bf I duscovered was married is the same reaso I would have eliminated him from becoming ny bf if I knew he was married. I would cut vommunication because I respect other people's marriages and have no desire to be instrumental in breakibg up one.

In the case of not cutting off a criminal friend, I dont feel like Im disrespecting anyone including the victims families as I would suport the retribution of the law.

And the same mercy you would give towards your child is a fraction of the mercy I would extend to the friend who was good to me by giving them the chance to explain why they did what they did and even if there is any genuine remorse there
.. well I think it is the same deception is deception no matter what...
.. if your friend killed someone or raped someone but never told you.. kept that part of their life secret from you..well.. it's a deception.. if you never met this person before.. would you be friends with this person if you met them after they raped or killed someone..?..

If I dont know the person who committed these crimes , then nothing connects me to them so I would prefer to stay away from pitential danger . If however,Ive experienced a completely loving side of them in the context of a friendship ,and then this new information of their crimes emerge, then the relationship I had with them before connects me to them in some way , in a fraction of the way your heart still feels connected to your child even after you discoved his deception to you .

To some people, friends feel more like family than their own blood relatives.

That said, your response is typical of most people in that horrible situation and understandable
.. okay let's coming at it from this angle.. your father brutally heinously kills your mother.... or vice a versa... they're still your parent... but they just murdered your other parent.... bit of a dilemma... love hate..

no1phD's photo
Mon 10/30/17 10:30 AM
I'm not prejudiced at all but I will say this much young white people are being discriminated against... good luck to a young white person getting a job at a Tim Horton's donut shop.. nothing but Filipino workers there... that goes the same for any other low paying job... big corporations are squeezing out the higher demanding wage White people have come to expect... and are opting to replace.. the white Workforce with the lower-paid... slightly Brown Workforce... can't really blame them though Filipinos work hard and don't complain... for less money probably...

Of course they brainwashed the Whitey..
Telling them no no your kids don't want these low paying jobs.. they need to focus on going to school getting corporate jobs...

Sure but how can they afford to go to school if they can no longer get a job at night working in your Tim Hortons or your grocery stores..... because you gave all those jobs a way to the slightly brown people from overseas...hmmmm... oh I know Mom and Dad should take out another mortgage on the house lining the big Banks Pockets even more... tricky rabbit Trix are for kids... it's truly sad how everything ties into making profit

no1phD's photo
Mon 10/30/17 10:13 AM
Wrong is wrong is that right.

Ohhh noo.. my Catholic teacher Sister Mary Williams would always say masturbation was wrong in the eyes of the Lord...

Picks up his Kleenex box throws it up against the wall....((( your evil))))....lol..
I will sin.... no more....hmmmmm...
Hmmmm...hmmmm.. looks down at the dented sad pathetic Kleenex box...ummmmm.... I'm sorry you're right it's not your fault... it was wrong of me to throw you against the wall like that...
Hmmm... you might be right Kleenex box..!!
If that was wrong maybe masturbating isn't wrong either.. in the eyes of the Lord..
Hmmm.... now I need to reevaluate everything..ohhh.great..lol

no1phD's photo
Mon 10/30/17 10:05 AM
Flavors of Wrong..
Would make a good Chinese restaurants name.. flavors of Wong..lol..jk.

no1phD's photo
Mon 10/30/17 09:42 AM
That's usually what kills friendships even relationships it's when the other person does something that you cannot tolerate..
Killing raping cheating so on and so forth lying

no1phD's photo
Mon 10/30/17 09:40 AM

I don't know how is this any different than meeting someone online then getting to know them.. over course of a year or two they tell you they're not married then you find out they are married still...

That's what Society does when somebody rapes or kills somebody else... that's the punishment... you get shunned...

Now if it was your own child doing the raping or killing..hmmmm....well.. A Parent's Love is Blind..sooo.. of course you would need to support them... but outside of that..nope...

Not sure if its the same principle Doc.The reason I would cut off communication with a bf I duscovered was married is the same reaso I would have eliminated him from becoming ny bf if I knew he was married. I would cut vommunication because I respect other people's marriages and have no desire to be instrumental in breakibg up one.

In the case of not cutting off a criminal friend, I dont feel like Im disrespecting anyone including the victims families as I would suport the retribution of the law.

And the same mercy you would give towards your child is a fraction of the mercy I would extend to the friend who was good to me by giving them the chance to explain why they did what they did and even if there is any genuine remorse there
.. well I think it is the same deception is deception no matter what...
.. if your friend killed someone or raped someone but never told you.. kept that part of their life secret from you..well.. it's a deception.. if you never met this person before.. would you be friends with this person if you met them after they raped or killed someone..?..

no1phD's photo
Mon 10/30/17 09:32 AM

I never thought of it that way :thumbsup: ... so even if you delete your acct is still here just says this user has deleted ... uhmmmm...

I like the forums ... and you can post animated pictures if you want ... laugh I still think you can find someone on here if that is what your concentrating on all the time ... so many are not in the forums ... and some leave the forums come back to them later ... its a cool site ...
.. yeah!!! animated pictures...
.. but no nude pictures..of yourself...
HOW!!...unfair is that.!!.....lol..jk.... sure would make things interesting around here..
Lol... looks down at his .tummy ..where there once was a abdominal six pack... now there's just a empty six pack of beer cans..lol.. on second thought.. maybe nude pictures aren't such a good idea..lmfao..lol.wink wink..jk.. about the empty six pack.. Baaa BAM....lol

no1phD's photo
Mon 10/30/17 09:23 AM

no1phD's photo
Sun 10/29/17 06:35 PM
Fulfill..frist..hmmm... licks lips and bites bottom lip..hmmmm..thinking thinking..lol

Wink wink.

no1phD's photo
Fri 10/27/17 08:04 AM

Awww shucks. blushing

Thanks, I think you're cute too laugh waving
the last time someone told me I was cute .. it was followed by are you horny tongue2 waving
.sooooo..are you ?...lol

no1phD's photo
Thu 10/26/17 06:00 PM
I believe legally you are.. allowed to disclose such evidence.. it is for the greater good of the public..

no1phD's photo
Wed 10/25/17 05:00 PM

Everything seems to be ok in Mingleland. How wonderful is that?
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
..key word being seems...
Lol

no1phD's photo
Wed 10/25/17 10:06 AM
Yes I've often wondered this myself how quickly someone can turn the Taps off on a relationship... deny all emotional connection... say something like... I never loved you... or how when people break up they no longer want to associate with the other person...

I find that very mean hearted...
If I say I love someone I love them forever..
If we are no longer together.. I still want to think we can still be friends at some level...

But some people just close the emotional doors within themselves... deny ever having real feelings... for the other person...

Yes maybe it's a coping mechanism..
Or maybe it's just a sign of lack of maturity
And yes in some cases they probably never really loved the other person..

It is better to loved and to have lost.. then to never have loved ...at all...

no1phD's photo
Tue 10/24/17 05:39 PM
I'm thinking..... for the love of God woman how long does it take to get here...

Lol...grrrrrr
.. providing the pizza person is a woman...wink.lol

no1phD's photo
Tue 10/24/17 05:38 PM

Hi! I'm Seymour Butts. How are you all?
.. no your not!!! I know him...
Oops I should never said that...

no1phD's photo
Tue 10/24/17 05:06 PM

sitting on a dark cloud of chocolate, wearing caramel undies with a sprinkling of chocolate shavings while trying to look appetizing for the candy man ?slaphead is that dark enough for halloween blushing
..drool :thumbsup:

no1phD's photo
Tue 10/24/17 03:32 PM
Soo.. what's new??. And bi men..is that a new clothing line.?.. bi men for men..
But made in a sweatshop by women in Indonesia..lol..

no1phD's photo
Tue 10/24/17 03:29 PM

Ghosting (relationships) - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghosting_(relationships)

Ghosting refers to the act of breaking off a relationship (often used in the context of intimate relationships) by ceasing all communication and contact with the former partner without any apparent warning or justification, as well as avoiding and/or ignoring and refusing to respond in any way to the former partner's ...
..ohhhh.. I've had this happen to me that's not fun..lol... but still kind of sounds like being dumped without closure

no1phD's photo
Tue 10/24/17 03:28 PM
Hi. From the middle of nowhere..

Looks around what a popular topic..
.. so many eager beavers...
Speaking of beaver time to break out the winter gear..lol