Community > Posts By > OutkastBoss

no photo
Tue 09/29/09 11:20 AM
Whatever ... at least someone trying something what we have doesnt work.... i have glaucoma and am slowly going blind i cant afford to pay the EXTRAORDINARY fees that insurance companies want to insure me ... and medicaid doesnt have dental or eye in my state....

it seems to me the only people mad about this whole thing are in fact healthy or already insured.. You may ask how the hell is this your problem at all ..well when i go blind and cant care for me or my daughter (single dad) it will cost the state WAY more to keep us me on state assisted living for the two of us untill she turns 18 which translates to more out of taxes right?

I am not some freakin bum i work my *** of to provide a reasonable life in a reasonable neighborhood... I am gonna go blind and in need of help went to a social services office.. where i was told very rudely that if i wanted i could come back when i was legally blind and receive ALL assistance available...

out of curiousity do you know anyone in the insurance industry? i do and they are rediculously overpaid out of the 3 guys i know personally 2 drive lamborghinis.. which is fine and all except they even admit that their whole industry is a scam and should at the very least be regulated better to provide a system that isnt catering to keeping wealthy healthy and waching other people rot and wither till they die..

normally arguing anything political is kinda pointless to me ..it takes a real moron not to realize that BOTH sides of any political argument are aoutomatically wrong due to lack of reliable information... we can compare one sides lies to another sides lies but in the end theyre Both lies.... Same thing with the damm news ive personally been involved in like 3 stories that made it on the evening news EVERY time the story that was presented was flat out wrong...

im pretty sure someone brought this plan to him anyway .. id put money he didnt even write one word of it..i understand you dont like the guy for whatever reason ive seen you complaining about him before.. whether its his attitude race or ideals you dont agree with it seems pointless to think you have any reliable information on what is happening ..or any genuine knowlege of whats actually happening or who is posing this idea..

People in america are told we are special and we are free and other countries are jealous of that... i have a few friends in other countries and guess what .. LOTS of other people tell their kids theyre lucky they dont live here Weve made an industry out of imprisoning our own and using them for cheap labor...the percentages of our people in long term incarceration for non violent crimes is attrocious... and there are crappy poor countries that take care of their sick.. we the richest country on the planet are heartless selfish and prefer tp let them die in the street..

And i dont wanna hear that love it or leave it hoosier crap.. thats the most unamerican **** ive ever heard... a REAL patriot is OBLIGATED to speak out against our government when its interests overshadow the PEOPLES .. this was what our country was built on... built by Terrorists .. revoloutionists and REAL PATRIOTS...

no photo
Mon 09/28/09 09:42 AM
Well Hello there im a chatty one :smile:
So how are you?
I personally love the world today its very sunny and i think i will take a nice long walk in the woods alone .. i love that...

no photo
Sun 09/20/09 09:51 PM
You are absoloutely gorgeous .. But this can't be the first time you've heard that ... And your doin the school thing I'd say any man would be lucky :)

no photo
Sat 09/12/09 09:37 PM
Well yor absolutely gorgeous so your either too picky too careful or too distant....

So mebbe lower your standard.. Take a risk..or become emotionally available..

no photo
Wed 09/09/09 12:28 AM
I'd say you look like a pretty woman that likes to have fun.. Gotta love that..besides slip n slides rule...drinker

I give it a 7.5 (on the profile not you)ohwell

no photo
Tue 09/08/09 05:04 AM
YAY Saint louis!!!
drinks :banana: drool

no photo
Tue 09/08/09 05:01 AM
Yea people are pretty creepy... I'm not sure they could do much I would care about w such innocents pics though.... But still a good point. Actually I take that back I should never underestimate how screwed up some ppl are

I totally agree about not bringing her into my dating until WAY later though.. She is 5 and only ever met one girlfriend and she was supposed to be a "friend".. I like to make girls I'm talking to not only aware of her but her importance in my life... And show off how cute she is a lil :smile: ...
I'd been with that girl for almost a year before she met my daughter... Kids never forget though she still asks about my ex...which kinda sucks for me...

Since my daughter noved in w me I haven't had a gf .. I wonder how I will keep them separate very long when she liveswith and depends on me everyday...

Thank you very much for your advice
flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 09/07/09 05:12 PM
Juz curious what some of you think of the profile

no photo
Wed 09/02/09 09:24 PM
Yup I'd say so :smile:

no photo
Fri 08/01/08 11:49 PM
Edited by OutkastBoss on Fri 08/01/08 11:50 PM

no photo
Sun 03/02/08 05:20 PM
come out to dinner with a Saint city Sinner :)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next