Community > Posts By > OutkastBoss

no photo
Thu 11/12/09 05:29 AM
Fear Monger Much....
is this another catholic demonizing an "evil" religion....
it seems to be the goal of all religion to be the only religion

no photo
Sun 11/08/09 07:42 PM
I LIke the word mensch Thanx for the new word i think ill work it in somewhere REAL soon..

no photo
Sun 11/08/09 07:38 PM
So this is the thread to admit putting alchohol in your bum then ??

no photo
Sun 11/08/09 04:07 PM
yea that'll happen keep at it it won't happen without some looking..some ppl are even pickier online than off....

if its a MUTUAL match then ya they looked at you and klicked yes... But even then when they go back and take a closer look at ur profile or you initial e mail they can decide ur not for them...or also I'm convinced some just wanna find matches and feel wanted but not pursue anything....

it seems easier to make friends rather than what most are lookin for...my advice don't rush and try talkin in the forums

no photo
Sun 11/08/09 12:17 PM
HEll Yea Women are beautiful f all races n sizes :)

no photo
Sun 11/08/09 10:21 AM

Jus wanted to know your thoughts on this ... i know There are other factors but i just cant shake the idea that its partially because americans over value themselves and want high paying easy jobs...
Ceo's rediculous pay scale is a big factor in my opinion also..

it seems everyone wants to blame one person like Obama or Bush.. when there are more factors than that.. did people really beleive we hired a magical president that was gonna wave a wand and fix this?

I feel like its more of a problem for those my age and younger .. it seems to me the work ethic of the older generations is more solid..

Even my generation believes they are worth more than they are. I have known unemployed people who were, by their own declaration, too good for a minimum wage job. So they went jobless for months, living off others, until a higher paying job came along. My son is one of these individuals and I do not know where he got that idea. I had applied and got hired at Taco Bell when I was unemployed but a better job came up before I started there but I would have worked it until a better job came. So by example I had shown him differently.

I don't know where a person who has no job can determine they are too good for any job. This concept is beyond my comprehension.slaphead

Good for you if i was jobless id be at ANY place of employment if i end up at mcdonalds while i continue my search thats at least SOMETHING coming in untill i can find something better.. i cant afford not to work my daughter needs me bringin money in if its not much well survivr but something must come in

no photo
Sun 11/08/09 10:15 AM

ok people give me your opinion about this situation... man says he loves you sleeps with you but won't commit. yet he meets women on a few sites and "hangs" out at their houses and gets calls like every day or at least every other day..and says they are just friends. would this be acceptable to you women out there?? or would it make you a little crazy???

Cut his wee wee off and then see how much time he spends at these other chicks' homes.

NOOOOOOOO!!!!noway
Seems just a touch excessive

no photo
Sun 11/08/09 10:12 AM
Oh yea it can kill ya .. COOL RIGHT??

Last thing i heard about this was some dummy getting his girlfriend to pour a pint of vodka in his *** and he died..

One ofthe jackass movies they beer bong into STeve O's ***..

no photo
Sun 11/08/09 10:09 AM
AH hA!! now its funny

no photo
Sun 11/08/09 10:00 AM
Not really i know what i beleive .. i was just curious what others thought... i thought it was a generally accepted Feeling ..

but im in conversation where someone disagrees strongly and seems to think its a non issue.. so i thought id ask

no photo
Sun 11/08/09 09:55 AM
Edited by OutkastBoss on Sun 11/08/09 09:58 AM

Also My origional point wasnt that its the workers fault

Here are your exact words:

A big problem w the unemplolyment is people arent willing to take a job they feel is below them.. Americans want Premium pay and to be treated like gold and not have to work hard... its tough to find american workers that dont want to get paid tons while being soft and lazy..There are jobs for those WILLING to work.. and kudos to the americans doing it... but no wonder jobs are going elsewhere if the pay to product turn out is unbalanced.. if americans arent willing to realize theyre job can be done just as well and cheaper maybe we will figure out that we neeed to compete for these jobs on a worldwide scale..

Hardly a glowing testimonial. Would you have the guts to say that to an engineer I read about lately who did some consulting jobs for _FREE_ for some companies hoping to get his foot in the door? Yet STILL hasn't secured a job with health insurance? All he got for his trouble so far is taken advantage of.

See, you don't see any of this sort of thing going on. To lots of people, unemployment is something that happens to OTHER people who are deficient in some manner, but who, in better times are gainfully employed people helping to fuel the national economy.

-Kerry O.

Wasnt supposed to be a glowing testimonial obviously.. and i would tell that eginerr to do some FRee work for churches or other charites that not only appreciate it but reccomend others use you. instead of doing free work for a company that unless your dealing with the owner will be a heartless entity that will take your free work and continue on with no consideration of your skill..I Take care of multipl churches in my area and their ball fields ..when ever ive gotten slow me and my guys keep their hours by working on the churchs grounds and its brought ALOT of buisness..

There isnt necessarily something wrong with an unemployed person and its not somethin that happens to OTHER people ,.. my family had some tough times when my father was laid off when i was a kid.. My father worked hard VERY hard.. he did all he could.. i never said it was the only factor you just would like to hear it that way and say its not a factor at all.. i think asked in a diferent context you may agree work ethic has declined..if not whatever most people i discuss this with feel the same..

The reason i started my company was i was tired of being laid off all winter eventhough i wore my *** of during the busy season...Wasnt a big fan of uneven pay either...my guys work YEAR ROUND and start at 12 and if they work out can be moved to 15 in as little as a month or two after proving they are able to keep up with how hard i work... maybe thats not enough in your opinion bu its what i can afford and stay in buisness...The cost of running and insuring my buisnees often means my guys have more "take home pay" than i do , but i NEED them...I do my best to compete to keep my guys but i tell them if they get an better oportunity they better jump on it and theyre welcome back.. it was hard finding guys that work this hard and losing ONE of them would be a big deal cause it seems to be hard to find guys like that..

IF you beleive its not a factor AT ALL in the unemployment issue thats fine .. but you really dont think american work ethic has suffered ???

my origional point was still that theres other factors than just what OBamas doing.. did people really thing we hired a magical president that could just fix everything..everyone just wants to blame Obama or Bush.. when there are other factors like CEOs making millions for doing jack...Workers not being able to compete on a global level because of OUR standards of work to pay ratio..

no photo
Sun 11/08/09 09:37 AM
Jus wanted to know your thoughts on this ... i know There are other factors but i just cant shake the idea that its partially because americans over value themselves and want high paying easy jobs...
Ceo's rediculous pay scale is a big factor in my opinion also..

it seems everyone wants to blame one person like Obama or Bush.. when there are more factors than that.. did people really beleive we hired a magical president that was gonna wave a wand and fix this?

I feel like its more of a problem for those my age and younger .. it seems to me the work ethic of the older generations is more solid..

no photo
Sat 11/07/09 10:29 PM
Edited by OutkastBoss on Sat 11/07/09 10:43 PM
Like I said I Hire hardworking guys... And after a LOT of turnover have great hardworking guys... And from what it took to find em they are welltaken care of..obviously im not running a huge company but Being that ALL of the equipment advertizing liability and job finding and billing is done by me no i dont think my guys sould be paid more than me ... and im not finding guys to work harder than me i need guys that can work aside me and fukin keep up.. I ended up with older guys that in my opinion have a better work ethic that the MAJORITY of people my age and younger...

and to whoasked if I could lay block in 90 degree weather ..yes I can and have I work my *** of year round outside and it gets nice n hot here...its a little presumptuos to assume I don't work hard or that I underpay or mistreat my employees..I use hardworking american native employees who often advise me of better methods to do some things as some of them being more experienced than me.. As someone pointed out I'm only 29.. That don't make me blind to the fact I couldn't find too many guys my age or younger willing to work hard.. EVERYONE says they want it but don't wanna work hard

Also My origional point wasnt that its the workers fault What i was talking about was everyone blaming everything on bush or obama when some of the blame goes to Work ethic and Demanding Outstanding pay for poor performance..Also Corprate CEo Profiteering the point was Obama hate him or love him isnt the only factor

no photo
Sat 11/07/09 04:31 PM
yes but unfortunately there are few things worse than a Dumb *** Smart guy....

i knew a guy once we called the professor he had extensive opinions on everything and was apparently an expert of all fields..( i saw him arguing health with a friend thats a doctor)..Problem was he didnt know **** about anything and was basically wrong 100 percent..Also very smug and a smart *** to boot..

(not friends anymore)

no photo
Sat 11/07/09 04:26 PM

Perhaps the back end approach would be better for those who fear a threat to freedom of speech. Start TEACHING people the difference between facts , opinions, fictions, and news stories.
I like the idea .....its seems news stories are a combo of the first three allways.. no matter what is taught different versions of the truth although oposing can both be correct its seems to ba a matter of perspective and opinion... we could never all agree on what was taught and it too would be an issue of argument

no photo
Sat 11/07/09 04:15 PM
i think i prefer Ferris Buelers day off

no photo
Sat 11/07/09 04:14 PM
soo uhh mebbe im a bit dim but i didnt get it .. did he yell **** when it got quiet or soil himself or neither?

no photo
Sat 11/07/09 04:12 PM
Id come help if it wasnt so far I got a big leaf vaccum that shreds and bags em .. the ole work smart not hard thing :)...
of course thats part of the buisness im in ..

no photo
Sat 11/07/09 04:06 PM

Move to China if that is what you want.You can watch all the news which is censored by the Government first.Sounds like Nazi tactics to me.

No Thomas itis called the RIGHT to the truth from the news agencies, and not propaganda or outright false stories that werent even blinked at let alone verified as to there truthfullness. If you want science fiction and fantasy, pick up the national enquirer or star, but keep your general papers to the facts and truth! And do NOT publish what is supposed to be a national secret or private.

Yup Nazi esque..

The only difference in ANY media or goverment statements is wich brand of lies you prefer ... its like coke n pepsi.. theyd like to tell you theres a sifference but itm minimal at best...Dont like it dont listen ..

Theyre are plenty of things that were never meant to be shared with the public that does not negate our right to "truth" or at least another version of it ..people will continue to have the right to do and say as they pleasr without persecution as long as free will and freedom exists... and no matter HOW much smarter than us you think you are NOONE had the right to pull all the strings and make the decisions for all of us ...I Was born free and will live or die free and that has nothing to do with being an american its HUMAN right..

no photo
Sat 11/07/09 03:56 PM
Edited by OutkastBoss on Sat 11/07/09 03:58 PM
Unless its your arrangement that you guys date others its unnaceptable...

or if you guys are just "dating" then it would really be none of your buisness and he should have more tact than to talk about other dates with you...

if he tells you he loves you maybe he would be interested in an exclusive relationship ask him.. if its like that he has no buisness at other womens houses...

ya never know he could be addicted to the hunt.. if thats the case let him go or hes gonna break your heart..

im sure youd be just fine without him your a pretty lady theres plenty of guys thatd love to have ya ..