Community > Posts By > OutkastBoss

no photo
Mon 10/26/09 01:32 PM
Yup doesnt say much about You just where ya are n been geographically

no photo
Mon 10/26/09 11:45 AM
that makes sense .. Didn't his mommy tell him not to trust internet people.. What adumbass I'm glad they got this fool off the street before he made his own... I'm sure he was some idiot not connected with any real organization... If only they were all so stupid

no photo
Mon 10/26/09 10:04 AM
what a dumbass if he acted alone how could he have "thought" it was a bomb... you either make q bomb or you dont... its not hard thats the problem any old ******* cn do it

no photo
Mon 10/26/09 10:02 AM
use someones computer or the library perhaps and resend....

no photo
Mon 10/26/09 10:00 AM
Edited by OutkastBoss on Mon 10/26/09 10:01 AM
Looks Fine .. Good Luck Main
(and i realize you asked the ladies but im bored)

no photo
Sun 10/25/09 10:27 PM
nice

no photo
Sun 10/25/09 10:04 PM
ok well ill reply since no one else is id say 8 cause im awsome but noones perfect...

no photo
Sun 10/25/09 09:39 PM
Rate 1 to 10 on my profile then tell me why.. i will consider this a failure if someone doesnt Hate it.. i mean people like diff stuff so someone might think im the bees knees wich is nice to hear.. but cant grow without that criticism from the ones that find me repulsive :) (aww yea old school smiley and i said bees knees)

P.S. i realize the maple leaves might scare off the faint of heart (its intentional)

no photo
Sun 10/25/09 08:48 PM
I like the art ur talented... Ur main profile pic isn't very appealing.. One of your others shows you have a nice smile... You should get a smiley or at least less sad main pic you look as I'f you were just arrested or slapped

no photo
Sun 10/25/09 08:25 PM
Hello and welcome happy

no photo
Sun 10/25/09 08:23 PM

Well in my house it opened a conversation about stupidity

Peer pressure

There was laughing yeah

But I realized the teens I was talking with were

Smart people!!!

With good minds!!!

They thought it was funny that people their age could actually be that stupid
:heart:

yea my daughters too young yet I wish I could hear some o these conversations and where they lead... Classic.....
of course the monkey pic tried it monkey c monkey do an all

no photo
Sun 10/25/09 07:47 PM
you guys can talk w ur kids if you wanna have a funny conversation where they laugh at how retarded parents think youngins are... It only takes a few idiotic kids who are probably ridiculed by their own for such a ridiculous act of yuckyness.. For the media to do a sensationalized report and act like its an epidemic the you must talk with you children about or they will die from pouring vodka in their bum... Same thing happened with the "BUT HASH" thing they did a big story tryin to convince parents that because some dumbass kids got caught that all the kids were doin it and it was the cool thing to do... This was huffing sewer gas... Basically **** in a bag and breathe the methane out of the bag... I'm sorry but your pretty gullible if you think even the kids thought it was cool...

no photo
Sun 10/25/09 02:54 PM
Pokin sumptin squishyy in a hole isnt exactly rocket science...not sure what science it would be squishology or craminology prolly... thats kina like askin why a condom would work i mean theyse so soft how could they get in?? i truthfully dont know being a virgin but im sure it has something to do with pokeology

no photo
Sat 10/24/09 06:21 PM
bypasses the liver what a shitty idea....never thought about it I bet it burns w the alcohol... Takin XTC was common rectally in the rave scene they called it boody bumpin... Only ppl I knew did it were girls... Same deal as a suppository really.. Still very yucky

no photo
Sat 10/24/09 09:40 AM
Its funny how ***** been around for EVER and when the media finally gets wind and decides to sensationalize and feed the fear mongers.. that something Becomes a "NEW" things the kids are doing... Never done it (kinda gross) but pills and alcohol have been used rectally For a long *** time....

no photo
Fri 10/23/09 05:29 PM
Shy Grrls are so Hawt... and if you meant guys I hope Femaliens never get over that.. then I'd be shy and lonely .LOL

no photo
Wed 10/21/09 03:50 PM
Well Hello there Mister Guy!!

no photo
Tue 10/20/09 01:29 PM
Truth seems to be a weapon most cant handle but the BEST fall to..

no photo
Tue 10/20/09 01:26 PM
hmm lets argue about witch liars lie more

no photo
Tue 10/20/09 06:32 AM
I'm pretty sure you need a pic and a personality