Community > Posts By > OutkastBoss

no photo
Sat 11/07/09 03:47 PM
I knew the soft and lazy comment would get some people riled but its my personal experience trying to find good hard working people to grow with my company.. an i SAid kudos to those that do work theyre ***** off ... Being a generalization means that of course my statement isnt going to apply to everyone ... but if you cant see that it isnt the minority but the majority of americans behaving in this spoiled way.. thats on you i suppose..

ive lived all over the us and the people ive been exposed to led me to beleive this is the way it is maybe i am incorrect but it does seem to be an issue no american wants to face its alot easier to blame obama or bush for EVERYTHING instead of looking at a failing work ethic... As far as the Older americans it seems They have a work ethic that wasnt passed down to the majority of our youth..

Just out of curiosity where did you see that we have the most productive workers in the world??? im sure there is a study that says that .. just as theres probably one in china that says the same about them..

and just to remind you i did say there ARE jobs for those willing to work hard and KUDOS TO the americans that are working their ***** off..I personally Buy AMERICAN MADE equipment trucks and trailers and hire HARD WORKING americans to do my labor instead of paying less for EXTREMELY hard working mexicans that get jobs done well but have very little customer service value ...

What really drives me nuts is the fact when i gfet on the highway dammn near every car is foreign.. and our chrylsler plant is closed and locals are jobless cause no one buys american product in america..Even our beloved Anheiser downtown is now property of a german company now..

no photo
Sat 11/07/09 03:30 PM

SO none of you guys would be offended if said i only Talk to Skinny girls ...

its one thing to be that way thats fine(everyone has preferences)Buts another to put it out there in a way that the poor fatties have to read and feel sad about...

its easy to see a pic of a fat girl and just think to yourself nope no greasy skin flaps for me and simply not talk to them or not reply people get the point....

if somone just came out and said that theyd prolly get called a shallow jerk and more.. and theyd deserve if for being so insensetive in the first place...

p.s.this wasaexample i love bbw's bony stick figure girls and everything in between ... i think women are beautiful of all shapes colors and sizes...

I don't talk to skinny girls either.....laugh :tongue:

I had a friend that used to say Bones are for dogs .. he loved his fat chicks besides thell usually buy you dinner and a new outfit if your nice to em..

no photo
Sat 11/07/09 01:26 PM
Ahh the Evoloution of idiocy

no photo
Sat 11/07/09 01:22 PM
Gonna download it now .. Never saw it thnx for the reccomendation

no photo
Sat 11/07/09 01:20 PM
Hello And welcome...
i reccomend gettin a pic it makes people more comfortable to put a face with your posts..

no photo
Sat 11/07/09 01:17 PM
Im sorry if you didnt mean it that way but thats how i took it ..at least its a post that gots people talkin :)

no photo
Sat 11/07/09 01:15 PM
SO none of you guys would be offended if said i only Talk to Skinny girls ...

its one thing to be that way thats fine(everyone has preferences)Buts another to put it out there in a way that the poor fatties have to read and feel sad about...

its easy to see a pic of a fat girl and just think to yourself nope no greasy skin flaps for me and simply not talk to them or not reply people get the point....

if somone just came out and said that theyd prolly get called a shallow jerk and more.. and theyd deserve if for being so insensetive in the first place...

p.s.this wasaexample i love bbw's bony stick figure girls and everything in between ... i think women are beautiful of all shapes colors and sizes...

no photo
Sat 11/07/09 12:54 PM
Edited by OutkastBoss on Sat 11/07/09 01:05 PM

The whole blaming Bush thing is getting pretty old.He has been in office for over a year now.The Democrats had control of both the house and Senate 2 years before Bush even left office.They wasted precious time and millions of dollars on dumb ideas like trying to get Bush impeached and Global warming regulations when they should have been concentrating on the economy.

Obama is not only as bad as Bush he is worse!This country has been bleeding red ink like a severed artery concerning job losses and I haven't heard any good ideas or really any solutions on how to stop it.The only thing he keeps talking about is these fricken green jobs which from what I have heard has not hired a single person.It also seems to me the job loses and economy should be his first priority but it seems to be his last.

Record high job losses-But lets worry about the health care debate.

Banks closings on a monthly basis-But lets worry about the health care debate.

Our economy in the toliet and our dollar falling like a stone-But lets worry about the health care debate.

Seems like government health care works for almost EVERY other country.... You know how many bankruptcy claims they have due to medical....0 we have tons...... And as far as ur statement that working people have inscurance... There are plenty that don't..... Losing your health is often sudden and unexpected so an I'm healthy don't worry about it attitude is stupid
I'm so happy I didn't vote for this guy.If I had I would feel like I would have to throw myself in jail for what he has done to this country.

I think he has actually been in 10 months and the first order of business was an economic stimulus. I believe healthcare is a reasonable priority and doesnt necessarily mean it is the ONLY issue that is being worked on. As americans we have this awful tendency to think that if we arent reading about it , it isnt happening.

What is more important having a job or having health care?Even if it does pass it wont take affect until 2013(because Obama knows he won't get re-elected when public health care bankrupts the nation).We will have millions of Americans broke and out of money (if they are not already there now)and still no health care so what is the point?

Public healthcare seems to be working quite well for ALMOST EVERY other civilized country in the world .. and you know how manybankruptcies they have every year from unforseen medical emergency ZERO,, Many many americans Fall into financial ruin because of this.....
and there are PLENTY of people working that cant afford insurance by the way ..especially if your like me and have any preexisting conditions... i myself have glaucoma and needed help wit test costs and medicine and the Caseworkers at the office that is meant for helping people not only treated me like **** but basically told me to come back after i was blind and theyd put me on disability for the rest of my life.. witch would cost a great deal more than helping me in the first place..I am not some **** bum i work my *** off to provide a reasonable home in a good schoold district for my dsaughter and thats about the end of the budget there..And as far as ur statement that working people have insurance , there are PLENTY of hard working men and women who dont ... .. Losing your health is often sudden and unexpected so an I'm healthy don't worry about it attitude is stupid

A big problem w the unemplolyment is people arent willing to take a job they feel is below them.. Americans want Premium pay and to be treated like gold and not have to work hard... its tough to find american workers that dont want to get paid tons while being soft and lazy..There are jobs for those WILLING to work.. and kudos to the americans doing it... but no wonder jobs are going elsewhere if the pay to product turn out is unbalanced.. if americans arent willing to realize theyre job can be done just as well and cheaper maybe we will figure out that we neeed to compete for these jobs on a worldwide scale..

no photo
Sat 11/07/09 08:24 AM

The whole blaming Bush thing is getting pretty old.He has been in office for over a year now.The Democrats had control of both the house and Senate 2 years before Bush even left office.They wasted precious time and millions of dollars on dumb ideas like trying to get Bush impeached and Global warming regulations when they should have been concentrating on the economy.

Obama is not only as bad as Bush he is worse!This country has been bleeding red ink like a severed artery concerning job losses and I haven't heard any good ideas or really any solutions on how to stop it.The only thing he keeps talking about is these fricken green jobs which from what I have heard has not hired a single person.It also seems to me the job loses and economy should be his first priority but it seems to be his last.

Record high job losses-But lets worry about the health care debate.

Banks closings on a monthly basis-But lets worry about the health care debate.

Our economy in the toliet and our dollar falling like a stone-But lets worry about the health care debate.

Seems like government health care works for almost EVERY other country.... You know how many bankruptcy claims they have due to medical....0 we have tons...... And as far as ur statement that working people have inscurance... There are plenty that don't..... Losing your health is often sudden and unexpected so an I'm healthy don't worry about it attitude is stupid
I'm so happy I didn't vote for this guy.If I had I would feel like I would have to throw myself in jail for what he has done to this country.

I think he has actually been in 10 months and the first order of business was an economic stimulus. I believe healthcare is a reasonable priority and doesnt necessarily mean it is the ONLY issue that is being worked on. As americans we have this awful tendency to think that if we arent reading about it , it isnt happening.

What is more important having a job or having health care?Even if it does pass it wont take affect until 2013(because Obama knows he won't get re-elected when public health care bankrupts the nation).We will have millions of Americans broke and out of money (if they are not already there now)and still no health care so what is the point?

no photo
Sat 11/07/09 08:11 AM

ya well go figure its obviously gonna be trail and error when ur tryin to find some new way to do business...it seems kinda funny to hold one man responsible for a nations dilemma... Between my company and personal finance it took quite a few tries to set up a method that's really functional....I imagine our nations budget is quite a bit more complicated

it seems as if people either want to give obama total fault or credit for the outcome... I don't think he's personally responsible for alot of the writing or even creation of alot of these ideas ...I'm sure he's told what the intention of the main bill is without calling attention to the many underwritings writted into bills...it seems he's approving and backing ideas... Unfortunately alot of ideas only work on paper

I'm sorry, but guess and check is not a proper way to run a nation. What we had before worked, whether you thought it fair or not (because it wasn't. That was the beauty of it) and what we are headed to is a failure of epic proportions.

I hope people can start to see just how empty all his promises of hope and change really were. Sure, the GDP rose and the stock market is up, but check out just about every other indicator and nothing has become any better.

I guess if you lie to yourself enough, eventually you start to believe it.

I'm not so sure what we had going before was any more effective... The deficit is huge and didn't happen overnight... The ony way to fix things is to try some stuff... So trying and seeing the effect is exactly how to run a country over continuing a failing system... In the past things may have ran ok with a flawed system but a system that runs under less than ideal conditions is needed...finding a result that weans progress againsts the nations debt and for the economy is vital in my opinion

no photo
Fri 11/06/09 03:31 PM
ya well go figure its obviously gonna be trail and error when ur tryin to find some new way to do business...it seems kinda funny to hold one man responsible for a nations dilemma... Between my company and personal finance it took quite a few tries to set up a method that's really functional....I imagine our nations budget is quite a bit more complicated

it seems as if people either want to give obama total fault or credit for the outcome... I don't think he's personally responsible for alot of the writing or even creation of alot of these ideas ...I'm sure he's told what the intention of the main bill is without calling attention to the many underwritings writted into bills...it seems he's approving and backing ideas... Unfortunately alot of ideas only work on paper

no photo
Fri 11/06/09 02:20 PM
hate to tell ya but statements like that are gonna limit even the white guys that are gonna bother talkin to ya....

do I count?? My dads irish english (he counts) my moms native and spanish ( no go right?)
I get considered as white most often whatcha think am I worthy?

no photo
Fri 11/06/09 08:09 AM
you sound like a nazi buddy.. Free speech is a protected right and if someone is to be persecuted for it theyd be stupid not to do it incognito... if the goverment went after the media itd be a disaster for them...Theyve gone against the people enough as it is..Its not an americans duty to serve the or protect the interests of government its the other way around... if our government continues the way it is by systematically eliminating our rights in the name f "national security".. then we will have come to the point where out founding fathers told us its time to eliminate our government and rebuild one that is again of and for th people not the corporation that government had become..now do i see that happening never... but its a simple fact "Being told you are free , does not make you free".. and

and as far as almost all of them bing able to be proven as incorrect .. the entire of news is like that if you are wachting it you should just keep telling yourself theyre lying to me... i was personally involved in multiple incidents that were on the news and EVERy time the story was sensationalized to the point of using incorrect "facts" about the incident... its amazing what one or two changed wrds can do.. being that the person is hiding their identity Someone didnt want them saying what they were saying and itd pretty easy to "PROVE" even an absolute truth as a fabrication if that was ones goal..

no photo
Thu 11/05/09 07:53 AM
Love it ..
drives me nuts when i get stuck behind someone driving super slow in a sportscar...

no photo
Wed 11/04/09 05:28 PM
sounds like a shitty excuse to make her a boodie call...
todays society??? Wtf I kno plent interacial couples and they rarely have any issues ..right now I have a mohawk an I get more hate than them.. So its not really abig deal besides mixed grrls are hot...
I dought its todays society he's worried about prolly more like someone in specific like a rascist granpa or father or friends....

you'd haveto be a fool not to love women of all races they're so beautiful

no photo
Wed 11/04/09 03:51 PM

thats another thing, most guys are never completely honest about what they're looking for.

kina like how like EVERY girl says they want to be with someone that treats them good but only date jerks...

i was with a girl off and on for like 12 years Any time i would be all lovy and start being nice she would lose interest and leave then i would get mad an be all like thats righ ***** keep ****in walkin.. and shed want me back... i thought i loved this girl but i got tired of having to be all cool guy and act like a jerk for her to stay...

Everyone wants what they cant have and Noone knows what they really want just what they think they want
\

no photo
Wed 11/04/09 03:48 PM
Didnt billy carter get his own beer?? or something

no photo
Wed 11/04/09 03:46 PM
someone did that to my dog theyd be lucky to live at the very least theyd be hit from behind oin their way to their car in a dark parking lot broken kneecaps would be just a start... ps wear a mask theyre real cheap this time of year

no photo
Wed 11/04/09 01:20 PM
ya I think the contacts made all the difference

no photo
Wed 11/04/09 01:18 PM
only the truth will do for me no matter how much it isn't appreciated.... Its my policy in all situations even though I've learned no matter how much people say that they appreciate that they don't when it applies to them in a way they disagree with or don't want to hear