Community > Posts By > OutkastBoss

no photo
Wed 11/04/09 12:52 PM
LOL lots of companies have overseas operations and plenty of people choose to work overseas either to experience world culture or get paid more maybe even to help them understand having business dealings w american companies....
him being the presidents brother is irrelevant unless ur someone whos looking for something to gripe about

no photo
Wed 11/04/09 12:17 PM
ok so they're the last 2 pics on the profile so maybe its more trouble than its worth.. But if ur curious enough lemme kno whatcha think

no photo
Wed 11/04/09 12:12 PM
nothing wrong with you most likely .. Unfortunately that's just how life goes.... Good luck an keep yer head up ur a pretty young lady in an ugly world ..keep smilin we need the scenery round this planet

no photo
Wed 11/04/09 08:45 AM
if its the first month you haven't paid ur ok until next month takes a while to b disconnected...
otherwise they should set up payment arrangements for like a month after you call or accept partial payment.....
maybe they have a crisis dept.. I know credit card companies do...I settled all my credit debt for less than half after spending a day explaining to everyone I owe money that my home had been burned down beforw last christmas

no photo
Sun 11/01/09 03:28 PM

Does a bear **** in the woods????

Mostly but not allways

no photo
Sun 11/01/09 03:26 PM
Kinda but mainly when im followed ...
i feel like people have good reason because part of their job is fleecing the public by actively setting traps to ensnare minor offenders..

Its kinda weird they make me nervous untill im pulled over or asked to speak to them at a party or something (im the designated speaker of my grouP).. at that point i become calm because its RARE that they treat you poorly if your are Polite and respectful.. I find it helps to try and strike up a conversation if it leads to a waiting period of silence or my detainment for any reason.. I get along well with all types and they usually appreciate the fact i am friendly..
Being open and honest (not to the point of self incrimination) Helps quite a bit.. some details need to be left out if you are in fact breaking a law but its important for them to feel you respect their position and are cooperating

no photo
Sun 11/01/09 03:00 PM
Yea i dont reccomend ANY female do this. i had a hard enough time w ithout having the ole pink gold mine to protect..

no photo
Sun 11/01/09 02:57 PM
Obviously not a womans perspective but i think youll do well.. you look like a hrd workin feller.. with that rustic look women love ..

Good Luck Main

no photo
Sun 11/01/09 02:55 PM
Havent checked the link yet.. but i like ur wording.. i havent heard the word Droll in a while :)

no photo
Sun 11/01/09 02:54 PM
I Think ur cute id Totally date a woman like you..flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 11/01/09 08:51 AM

well if u want to live a long healthy life, i would say DON'T....i think it is a state law in WA that you cannot hitchhike on the freeways. i could be wrong here. washontonians help me out if you know...
pitchfork
to many people disappear, never come back or women especially wind up in some dark place, and it is not a smokey bar drinking beer. it is more like a shallow grave.noway noway noway noway
its illegsl nationwide I believe... Not enforced states really want most of that type of poeople to get on out of their state
also like I said before whoopty doo its more of a follow ur own law path

no photo
Fri 10/30/09 09:35 PM
Edited by OutkastBoss on Fri 10/30/09 09:36 PM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGK84Poeynk

ok maybe im a dummy but i dont think im doing the link right ..
Cut n paste dont fail me now!!!

no photo
Fri 10/30/09 09:34 PM
It just wont get out of my head now put it in yours...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGK84Poeynk

no photo
Fri 10/30/09 09:18 PM
lLOVE it

no photo
Fri 10/30/09 08:45 PM

Wouldn't it be great....

If I could eat pork rinds and doctor pepper for every meal?:heart:

Holy Cow I think im in loveflowerforyou

no photo
Fri 10/30/09 08:45 PM
THe Moon was allways full and out..
Women didnt wanna just see if he would be better for her..
Men were Treated as if we had More on our minds than the boodie

no photo
Fri 10/30/09 08:41 PM
Seems like places like this are better to actually talk instead of gossip about people you actually know

no photo
Fri 10/30/09 08:40 PM
Need More Solo Pics But ur cute im sure youl do fine either way...

need to tell something aboujt yourself maybe interests and what you lookin for in the world or other people but u prolly know that

no photo
Fri 10/30/09 08:37 PM
No Mercy for those that would harm the children...
Shed no Tears for the wicked..
for they will perish by the hands of Richeous SAints avenging angels and fallen souls..
Who Would Cast aside wings and glory to perish in fire to Avenge the children..

i know you didnt ask for poetry it just kind of happened free flowing

no photo
Fri 10/30/09 08:27 PM

EDIT: and I never carried a weapon. If you have a weapon you're more likely to allow yourself to get in a situation where you need one.

I agree with this, strongly. I hesitated to say this earlier because I didn't want to be responsible for influencing someone I don't know, in this area. In my personal experience, I would say that I'm better able to control situations of conflict if I'm unarmed, then if I'm armed.

Everyone is different, you should do what you feel is right, and own your own decisions.

I agree I have a Concealed carry permit and am quite confident in my safety and ability to protect endandered innocents should the sitation arise... the police dont seem to like it much but i have my rights and its clearly written on my drivers liscense and i respectfully make them aware of its existance before they get my id