Community > Posts By > OutkastBoss

no photo
Mon 08/09/10 08:27 PM
Edited by OutkastBoss on Mon 08/09/10 08:44 PM

Here it goes...If someone dont like the way we the great people live...GET THE F OUT!..

LOL love it or leave it huh?
Yeah Got your ticket?
Thats about the most unpatriotic statement that ever guised as "patriotism" ..but i would expect nothing less

Certainly a dying breed of thought.. so your WE the great people are a part of the rest of us .. who will speak their opinions about OUR country and let others do so in turn without the need to feel that they should leave the whole dammned country for not agreeing with us.

Speaking your mind about things you disagreee with in your country is patriotic it shows concern for your country and where its heading.IF you honestly dont feel any loyalty or love for your country maybe you should leave but to opress or expell any American for speaking his or her opinion is VERY unamerican..SPeak out as the forefathers intended if enough people agreee you can possibly change some things.. and if not you are free to continue and beleive as you see fit and america will march right along.

Intolerance, cruelty and ignorance are some things we should learn from of our past. And as it is human nature (OF ALL RACES) cant be entirely avoided but we should attempt to learn from past mistakes..

no photo
Mon 08/09/10 02:39 PM

Here it goes...If someone dont like the way we the great people live...GET THE F OUT!..

LOL love it or leave it huh?

no photo
Sun 08/08/10 09:42 AM

(White people) They were not sneaking into the land. We fought for what was OURS.

Lol Funny guy

The only people that arent immigrants are native americans and guess what bunches of southern natives are now "mexicans".
So if ya wanna get technical theyre coming onto land that was STOLEN from them by means of broken treaties underhanded use of biological weapons (small pox) and All out genocide against women and children..
Basically ethnic cleansing just like hitler but most people dont back him up . but maybe you do

I am an American and am proud to be but NEVER ignore or forget the past. we have grown into a pretty honorable nation but we have made mistakes erradication of natives and importation and enslavement of africans.if we forget this we wont learn from it and become the great shining nation that can stand as an example to the world..

We live in a World society now nationalism and Blind ignorant "Patriotism" spouting Best country in the world b.s. only hold us back from learning from what some other countries excell at. Damm were good but not the BEST at everything.

no photo
Mon 07/19/10 09:49 PM

what Brand of tequila sir and did you consume the worm ?
[/Not that anyone cares but worms dont come in tequila they come in mescal (agave cactus) hard liquor..common american misconception like that its an ancient mexican tradition, when it was really a marketing ploy started for mescal in the 1950s and is mainly consumed by americans looking for "authentic" mexican ..

love thequila though everytime my brothers and sisters are all in one place we do a Double shot of jose to start the night.

no photo
Wed 07/07/10 04:04 PM
Edited by OutkastBoss on Wed 07/07/10 04:06 PM
[

offtopic <-- he should be smiling i am
which 3? i'de take any...i'm looking for a P90

I got an m16 (still in bag with oil)
an M4 and Ak47. (got a few pistols and hunting rifles also)

I really want an M14 ebr. or a P-90 Real bad

I got a buddy with a mini uzi, sks,and twin Mack 10's all very nice..

The gun shop by my house has a ACR , Scar, and Barret 50cal.. i heard they had a p90 but it mustve sold quick because i never saw it

no photo
Wed 07/07/10 02:55 PM
OOH now thats a nice array of weapons !!! I own 3 on that list, and want more . (its an addiction)

no photo
Wed 07/07/10 02:47 PM
Edited by OutkastBoss on Wed 07/07/10 02:52 PM
hmm cant spell rascist but are an authority on rascism itself.. Why bother the Panthers when no one bothers the Klan? They regularly threaten people. If either of them Bother me or my people They can pay with their lives. Untill then they can run off at the mouth all they want. Gotta love the assault rifle ban being lifted and concealed carry permits :)
Edit.Dont want to argue i just felt compelled to comment on the atrocious spelling combined with the Imperious overtone.

no photo
Mon 06/28/10 08:32 PM
so i guess brainwashing is now being raised to beleive anything someone disagrees with ?

I once knew a gang member A member of the latin aces whos children were in a childs version of the same gang called the baby aces.. (Very Sad)..while we were arguing about how wrong that was he said This is what i am and what i beleive in. Catholics children are raised catholic. We both beleive anyone that members of other sects are going to hell and weve both been known to send em there.. fuxxin crazy i know but he had a point..

Me personally i chose to teach my daughter to think for herself and when she was curious about catholicism (BIG in my family DAds a Deacon) i encouraged her to check it out.She LOVES the idea and is a firm beleiver (as much as a 6 year old can be).. But when she askes i tell her different things that people beleive and that no matter what anyone says NO ONE knows what you beleive but YOU. its lead to many discussions on quite a few beleif systems (shes crazy in depth in a conversation)

Who says this ten year old didnt make his OWN mind up about mistreating people because they chose to do or beleive theyre genetically biased to do something you disagree with. For a supposedly pious group that says only god can judge religious types do ALOT of judging..

I was once criticised by a woman that was religous about me not being marrid and living with my daughter and her mother. come to find out shes on her third marriage . seems silly to judge me . i NEVER stood in front of EVERYONE that cares about me and swore to MY GOD and my family and friends to be one for ever and then broke that oath. wich is exactly why i wont marry until im Shure..

ok so i didnt really stick to topic or answer your question LOL but i still feel better so tongue2

no photo
Wed 05/26/10 04:11 PM

We are a picky bunch, but that beauty314
looks HAWT, if you haven't noticed Mr.
Canyonman.

x2

no photo
Wed 05/26/10 04:03 PM
Edited by OutkastBoss on Wed 05/26/10 04:08 PM
Glad to hear this is bogus but it still woorries me i WILL NOT give up my guns and be defensless .. then the only people with them will be government controlled (i just dont trust that) or dangerous criminals..
i have my right to carry concealed and carry at work ( i work in very bad neighborhoods) and i have been anble to prevent equipment theft on 2 occasions.. And after being asked to do a quote for landscaping was lured into a privacy fenced backyard where 2 men tried to rob me at knife point.. i was able to control the situation avoid harm and avoid harming anyone..

goes with the territory i could be working on a million dollar house and then immediately drive to east saint louis and work for some straight gangster..

EDIT = I just gotta make it home my baby needs me some punk that chooses to earn by harming others will learn his last lesson if i beleive he intends to kill or main me or any innocents i would have the honor to defend..i pray to god i never get put into this situation but remain prepared

no photo
Thu 05/06/10 01:23 PM
Check air filters.. and oil/ oil filters .. possibly tune carberator/adjust idle... if this isnt something you can do there should be plany of shadetree small enginerepair guys... much cheaper than replacing whole mower .. if you have to take it to a shop they may try and upsell you new equipment or overcharge.. i find the BEST and cheapest guys are found word of mouth .. i used to use the shop i bought all my trailers and equipment from.. untill i got a old guy through word of mouth that does it out of an old barn in his backyard... they cant beat his prices service or skill levels..

on a side note accidentaly putting 2/cycle mixed gas into your equipment can cause similar symptoms.. and can only be fixed by new seals in motor aka rebuild.. worth it for me on my $5000 dollar or god forbid my 10000 dollar mower but maybe not for your average consumer grade equipment

no photo
Tue 04/06/10 08:03 PM
im kidding so be easy chap

no photo
Tue 04/06/10 08:03 PM
cool you just taught me how to derail a train.. LOL good job buddy....

no photo
Thu 04/01/10 04:30 PM
KInda funny everything gets looked at as possible terrorism... Its replaced the devil as a more logical everthing bad must be caused by this scapegoat ....

uh oh i must be a terrorist for feeling like that ... or maybe a commie but i think that went out of style

Poor guy mightve picked up the wrong hitchhiker.. coulda gotten killed for being a good man by some random shitface.. Its a shame and well never know what happened even if the news or police find theyre "reason" to put on the news to make everyone feel better well still never know... You gotta feel for him and his family one day well all join him anytime anywhere.. So dont live for the future live love laugh NOW.. and tell a coouple people how you feel about them... (unless you dislike them then hush)

no photo
Sat 03/20/10 03:51 PM

Cheating discreetly less taboo than diivorce

well cheating is horrible anywhere in the world but like i said the diff gender roles apply in this situation, yes if a man is caught cheating it is frowned upon but if a women is caught cheating she might just lose everything ...... everything varies from location in india ( life, family, home etc....)

Sadly you are right but for someone like me Its unacceptable on either sex's account.. and is the oldest reason in the world to kill someone... i dont approve of killing anyone but i feel that till death do us part is LITERAL not just an ideal...

p.s. divorcing an abusive person is allways excused.. no one deserves to suffer in the name of love

no photo
Sat 03/20/10 03:48 PM
I get the Feeling the Men Like the system a little more than the women..I love how outspoken the indian decent women have been on this thread and appreciate the passion this topic has for you

arranged is Not for me but it would be nice to know your going to have a wife.. i just KNOW ill find my wife.. but i know some very unsure and scared people that worry about dying old and lonely..

For me marriage is about LOVE not strategy or duty

no photo
Sat 03/20/10 03:40 PM

i love my family to the grave, dont get me wrong there are so many imprefections with my family and i strongly believe had i not been born in america i would not be the strong willed independent person i am today. i may still be very passionate and maybe more respectful towards my elders but i think a part of me that i admire wouldn't be there.

a) what is a moniker haha

b) and i love the fact women are gaining a foot hold in the world, no society can ever succeed with half its population uneducated!

lets give all the women an applause right not for having the right to be on a comp w/o supervision and i hope that all of you can follow your dreams as i am able to follow mine! u deserve it hell u guys go through a lot more than men do! (preg, and aunt flo lol) mad probs for dealing with men for as long as u have!

:thumbsup: Cheers to all the indipendant strong educated women of the world.. (so sexy)

no photo
Sat 03/20/10 03:37 PM

OFF TOPIC

I am from a HUGE and very close family where i can only
think of one divorce ever and between my father grandfather
eldest brother and me we have 4 companies that all do
buisness with eachother and hire family and family
friennds as employees...

Sounds like you have wonderful family.
So I am curious about your moniker..

ahh yes Outkast is a music group.. but i found an identity in it as being bipolar i have great mood shifts.. i have learned to control this or manage more like through meditation to the point of no mindedness (the ability to think and feel the nothing is quite a releif).. in times of mental turmoil i can seem as though im absent even when im present.. Rather than embarass my self with fits of anger or tears i cast myself away untill i can regain control..
However when im manic and feel like king of the world or have luaghter fits i just let those roll i enjot that and can be very entertaining...

Sorry for the off topic banter

no photo
Sat 03/20/10 09:29 AM

Helter Skelter and Notes Of A Dirty Old Man by Bukowski. :tongue:

I LOVE bukowski

no photo
Sat 03/20/10 09:25 AM
Even in the indian families i see here its more like a team effort on the finacial side .. and there is obviously advantages to using such a strategy it seems buisness ownership is more common... Although the general public obviously cant be applied to all..

I am from a HUGE and very close family where i can only think of one divorce ever and between my father grandfather eldest brother and me we have 4 companies that all do buisness with eachother and hire family and family friennds as employees...

it seems most indian families are very traditional im sure its taboo to divorce.. but human nature still exists in all of us so cheating discreetly might be Common ? looked down upon im sure but my questionn is ... is Cheating discreetly less taboo than diivorce??

As far as the young women looking to be taken care of by another man as soon as they are indipendant. i think thats a seperate issue in indian culture there is a Duty and expectation to remain as one and participate in the family identity.. and as a coherent unit that brings strength.. in america There is an expectation taught that you should go out into the world ALONE and learn to stand on your own.. Any girl that just wants Some man to begin taking care of her is a gold digger (bad) and any man thats taken in by such a worthless woman is also a fool.. I and many others want a woman that can stand on her own is intelligent and successful..

your family will allways be there just a call away if you really need help but you must learn to be independant and discover your identity outside the familys identity .. and explore the woorld yourself.. once youve found yourself and a woman worth bringing into your family the two families become one .. and while they dont live together.. it does not make us less close Almost all of my family lives in the same City and relies on eachother greatly in our buisnness and spiritual lives...

It is a pity that Honor is failing in our society .. a MAN or a WOMAN that stands before their God and their Family and friends and swears till death do us part.. is bound by their honor and word.. This is why i will never be divorced .. I WILL find her .. the right one.. ive been criticized by religious folk for having a child out of wedlock.. then come to find out there on marraige # 2 .3 whatever I have NEVER broken an oath to my god and obviously they have
sorry so long (i talk alot)