no photo
Mon 11/29/10 05:11 PM
gots some plants in the profile pics :)

no photo
Thu 10/14/10 10:08 AM
happy Ello

no photo
Thu 10/14/10 09:46 AM
How about typing up some info on interests and what you are about on your profile and possibly starting or joining conversations in the forum?
Ive completely ignored the upgrade pay thing and have zero intention of paying anything. and ive met and talked with quite a few people on here not much of it went anywhere outside of making a few friends but thats fine..

no ones going to guarantee anything if people dont have an interest in talking with you they wont. so do something to pique their interest and spur them into conversation.

this reminds me of a guy i know that has an abrasive personality who feels there is something wrong w the women around here cause hes single . then goes online and its the websites fault.. sometimes its us and our flaws we should examine

no photo
Tue 08/24/10 09:14 AM

Barbara Billingsley speaks fluent Jive!

Better known as June Cleaver on Leave It To Beaver.

Wonder how long it's been since Ward was hard on the Beaver?
laugh laugh

Thats a hilrious movie

no photo
Tue 08/24/10 07:01 AM

I don't think that government ettiquette policy translates well to the masses... I don't want to have to act like a gov't employee...

Some ppl care about labels, some don't... treat each person as an individual.

But if someone gets offend by a generaliztion that I might use in conversation... I appologize an move on. I don't dwell on it because I already know that my own heart is clean in most of these matters.

I do hope that they realize that there are too many personal preferences out there to believe that there is 1 "correct" way of phrasing something.

A politic of "correctness" isn't mandated, it's an internal thing.

Well put .
its like uncommon common sense

no photo
Tue 08/24/10 06:59 AM
Edited by OutkastBoss on Tue 08/24/10 07:00 AM

When I see someone complain about being Politically Correct, I see a person who is too selfish to care enough about others to try not to offend them.

When did being the better person, practicing the golden rule, become almost extinct?

Golden Rule in case it is forgotten is treating others better than you treat yourself.

Since when did lying become the norm to protect others feelings? What is politically correct but white lies in order to make everyone feel nice and comfy......does it change facts? no........all it does is hide the the meanness from society in oreder to make society all nice and shocked when a hate crime takes place....

So what your saying is treating others with reasonable respect is all a conspiracy to keep hate crimes shocking. interesting.. for me personally hate crimes arent that shocking.. people hate and even if we solve all our differences right now people will find some reason to hate..

this post was made after a pretty close minded rude conversation was going on in the previous posts. and i think you did quite well in voicing your opinion without being rude or offensive just for the sake of being rude and offensive.. i dont think anyone should be censored and sometimes you gotta be a little blunt to show your point but at some point communication breaks down and you just hurt your own point by being a d i c k for no reason.. (not you personally all of us)

no photo
Mon 08/23/10 11:09 PM
uh oh Sleeper Lutherans .. J/K

no photo
Mon 08/23/10 11:06 PM
Edited by OutkastBoss on Mon 08/23/10 11:17 PM
Being able to fight and have it not be the end of the world is key i think..People are inherently flawed and its human nature to screw up. anyone i know in a long term relationship agrees with me that its not how perfect your relationship is . its what your relationship can survive..and if you really want it and its worth it to you its gonna have to survivr some ****.

I was with the same girl (daughters mom) Off and on (mainly on) for 12 years. and were still Hella close. Maybe someday itll work out but I Needed some time to to try and find someone that wants me to play nice. Its a real heartbreaker to know if you fall to far in love and start being nice the woman you love will loose interest.Untill you start yellin thats right biotch keep f in walkin no one needs ur ****..Calm Dark Cold And maybe a little tough of mean works??

I dont really wanna live like that

no photo
Mon 08/23/10 10:55 PM
I understand your a BEleiver and your passionate about your country ..
and because of my veiws maybe you think i am not Patriotic.. But I Love OUR country as well. and Your obviously a Patriot . but thhis is america and that Basically means we all get to mak up our minds if what were told is true.. we both Value a Different "Truth" but if there Ever was god forbid battle on our soil wed be fighting and bleeding for the same flag So While i dont necessarily agree with everything you say ,I respect your love of your country

no photo
Mon 08/23/10 10:43 PM

Politically correct=intellectually stupid.

Like this for example sure most pc terms are pushed by oversensetive people who are usually uncomfortable about whoever it may be they are supposedly defending..

But to jump straight to = stupid ..
more makes you sound unintelligent and childish than proves your point in any way

no photo
Mon 08/23/10 10:39 PM

Lets talk specifics?

Is it true that some people think we should call blind people "visually challenged"? or is that just an urban legend?

I remember some people a decade ago insisting that 'black' was offensive - african-american was the 'correct' phrasing.

I don't think 'black' and 'white' are offensive, but i think its stupid. We are brown and pink, not black nor white. Its inaccurate and it exaggerates our differences.

Good point and i agree most all "PC" terms are bs . i think the intent of Bringin up Decorum wa to bring to light the disrespectful way most of us seem to be presenting our opinions tonight. (ive done it myself tonight) we should be able to express our opinions without being ***** i think

no photo
Mon 08/23/10 10:33 PM
I dont recall anyone asking you to bow , and if they did say NO . If someone tries to force you Enforce your Will and decision. But to hate just because your told to.. I know a few Muslims and theyre pretty Terrified of people like you with your hatred for the new Uniting "bad guys" to rally against ..(your big arms that take up most of your pic is scary too) lol.

If someone was trying to force you to bow or fall in line ****in get em with everthing you got to stand up for yourself. but no one called you a rescist because you dont bow or revere them hell i dont care if you just plain dont agree or associate with em .. you were called a racist for Grouping a religion or race and juding them as one and making irrational derogatory comments (pretty sure thats like the definition of bigotry)

no photo
Mon 08/23/10 10:25 PM

Too bad people can allow hatred and bigotry to over rule their sense of logic.

People are individual no matter their religion, race, sexual orientation, economic background, etc...

YAY!!!! :) FINAL ANSWER!?!?!? Correct!

thats just what the muslims want you think... that way they can get their terrorists infiltrate easier...

Thanks havent laughed like that in a while

no photo
Mon 08/23/10 10:20 PM
I Say never underestimate the power of Denial ..
It is Truly hard to take an honest look at ones own faults..
paterns of behavior and thinking WE fall into are the answer to why were "unucky" or allways get screwed .. instead of asking why unlucky **** happens or people you date screw you over. maybe ask why am I finding these crappy people and situations and making them a pattern in my life and what actions or beleifs are leading me to these terrible situations and people.

So i guess im saying its my Fault im single..sometimes it helps to get a close friend drunk and have em pick you apart ruthlessly .. apparently im Kinda a dick and no girls that know me beleive i want an exclusive relationship because ive slept with most of the people they know.and Grown *** women dont want some fool running the streets like a fake *** don juan everytime shes not there.

so theres part of my how.. the why is the next step and I KNOW what happened to make me this way (ill keep that to myself)..

But anyway I think maybe someone can benefit from asking themselves some questions like this .. i did

no photo
Mon 08/23/10 10:03 PM
Theres speaking your mind and there being a dick You can chose to make those hand in hand . or communicate with reasonable respect for others

no photo
Mon 08/23/10 09:39 PM

Too bad people can allow hatred and bigotry to over rule their sense of logic.

People are individual no matter their religion, race, sexual orientation, economic background, etc...

YAY!!!! :) FINAL ANSWER!?!?!? Correct!

no photo
Mon 08/23/10 09:31 PM
Edited by OutkastBoss on Mon 08/23/10 09:37 PM
I Smell bigotry and irrational fear .. So ill hold my nose and walk on by this conversation other than to compliment Hellkitten on her obvious beauty.(like u dont know)

(edit)its a "they" Vs "Us" conversation thats being baited dont fall into endless gang mentality convo. be individual

no photo
Tue 08/10/10 03:32 PM
Edited by OutkastBoss on Tue 08/10/10 03:36 PM

no photo
Tue 08/10/10 03:29 PM

neither one of yall are unamerican...yall just disagree- d24 is a good guy, he just wants a better america for us all to enjoy, as i'm sure you do to. yall disagree on how to make it better. it is everyone opinions that made this country what it is now.
Thanksdrinker

Hey We Agree on Something !! :)

no photo
Mon 08/09/10 11:49 PM

Here it goes...If someone dont like the way we the great people live...GET THE F OUT!..

LOL love it or leave it huh?
Yeah Got your ticket?
Thats about the most unpatriotic statement that ever guised as "patriotism" ..but i would expect nothing less

Certainly a dying breed of thought.. so your WE the great people are a part of the rest of us .. who will speak their opinions about OUR country and let others do so in turn without the need to feel that they should leave the whole dammned country for not agreeing with us.

Speaking your mind about things you disagreee with in your country is patriotic it shows concern for your country and where its heading.IF you honestly dont feel any loyalty or love for your country maybe you should leave but to opress or expell any American for speaking his or her opinion is VERY unamerican..SPeak out as the forefathers intended if enough people agreee you can possibly change some things.. and if not you are free to continue and beleive as you see fit and america will march right along.

Intolerance, cruelty and ignorance are some things we should learn from of our past. And as it is human nature (OF ALL RACES) cant be entirely avoided but we should attempt to learn from past mistakes..
Are you not included in part of the great people? What are you attemping here? The great people of the United States of America. The last time I checked was a Union of people which fought for what they believed was right. The above you stated is the most "unAmerican" Thing I heard

umm let me clarify for ya YOUR "Great american people" is what your using to describe your group that agrees with you i was being sarcastic in that There are The rest of us Americans that do not and never will agree with your narrow minded love it or leave it attitude .. feeling persecuting for having an opinion and speaking out about it is very unamerican . and feeling the need to tell people to leave their homeland because they disagree with you is VERY unamerican..If you would reread what i said i did not say I was not one of a great people. what i said was i am not part of YOUR supposed definition of said statement , if you need it explained better i can type slower and use simpler terms i guess..

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10