Community > Posts By > OutkastBoss

no photo
Fri 10/30/09 08:25 PM
Edited by OutkastBoss on Fri 10/30/09 08:29 PM

If it was the 60's & early 70's I would say to have a good time. But these days you could end up in someone's basement in leg irons.sad2

The only things that have changed is More advanced Police tacticts and tools more offenders get caught... and the media Blowing everything out of scope for ratings.. yes it has become more acceptable to be honest and in the open on what used to be Taboo.. but if you honestly beleive human nature has changed i disagree strongly..

no photo
Fri 10/30/09 08:20 PM

COmparing a Pit To a .45 or a Freakin Cobra is ludacrous.. ALL reptiles are considred wild and should be treated as such ive owned and regularly handle large snakes respect and admiration yes trust NEVER..... Canines are domesticated and a pit is less likelt to hurt you than a human any day ... in my experiance their mental status and physiology is very similar to ours .. if any dog exibits unstable mental capacities or acts of Humn aggression its time to be a Responsible dog owner and either treat it as a dangerous animal and use a muzzl or put it down.. There must be a ZERO tolerance policy on human aggression...

As Far as Pit bulls go ive owned many dogs cant remember any time in my life i didnt have that comfort of uncondition love and respect that comes with being Alpha of a dog.. im my opinion they are THE BEST dog.. Although prone to animal aggression due to the origin that same origin bred human aggression .. as MOst fight dog owners in the hayday of it kpt them as a family pet around children and also they were handled and touched during fights by the owner and the official and both owners were in the ring at all times .. any act of human aggression was an act that would end the dogs life.. due ti this Pit Type dogs are the only dogs that differentiate between human and animal aggression... Animal aggression needs to taught as a BIG nono by proper socialization...

MY First "angel" was an absolute sweetheart allowing my young neice to climb her and pull her ears and torment her to no end (i stopped it at a point) and angels only repurcussion would be a good Full Body Wag (all pit owners have een this Exhuberant display of affection) and a promp retreat to a child free room... Her animal aggression was never fuly cured But through socialization she made a few animal friends .. As a REAL dog owner she was kept out of situations that would lead her into any confrontation with stranger dogs or other critters....

My current dog Loki Is A Big Boy And wouldnt hurt a Fly.. He Goes Belly up Constantly yeilding to any threat..(actually lays around sleeping on his back with one leg in air) ... when he gets hot he turns pink we joke that he is a girl... he avoids conflict in any form and retreatsto the furthest room from you if you even have a minor disagreeement..All he wants is to cuddle and sleep... on a few occasions he has been confronted by other dogs one was a time we went to my buddys and the dog that lived there Growled but made no advance toward him we had just walked in the door he made a u turn and ran for the hills out the door i was trying to close there friends now but he made it clear he had no animal aggression.. on another occasion we were confronted by a Mutt the size of a chihuahua i beleived to be a stray.. this little dog was goin nuts .. Loki went bellu up and the little dog attacked him.. (weird they usualy dont attack after the other dog submits) i just remember this tiny dog biting him and him looking at me like DO SOMETHING IM SCARED.. so ikicked the little dog and loki ranbehind me and hid behind me while i aggressively got rid of the little butthead..

I know this is rediculously long but one more thing when i was Potty training Mydaughter she had an obstacle in having accidents at night and when she was asked why she said she was scared of the dark.. on his own accord Loki began to sleep at the foot of er bed and when she woke he ould walk in front of her to the bathroom wait outside the door and Walk Her back to her bedroom... unfortunately he was stolen out of our backyard she was devstated ..After 4 monthe he returned MICROCHIP your beloved pet its worth it...

Sorry so long Please dont quote this post its too long... There are pics of loki on my profile

this thing jumped a page before i wrote this

no photo
Fri 10/30/09 08:18 PM
Edited by OutkastBoss on Fri 10/30/09 08:19 PM

that depends. do you know the owner? if so take stock of what they might be like. the dog is scared of something. figure out what it is. if somebody locked you up all day in a space and denied you the right to really use your muscles the way they were meant to, or if they just scared you shitless, wouldnt you be screaming to get out too?

I don't know the owner.
The dog does not appear to be scared of anything.
The space is not confined, he has 10,000 sq. ft. to roam.

So why is he barking like a sonofabitch and acting like he wants to kill me?

mistreated by somebody somewhere down the line and holding a grudge like most of us do. that is one dog. not the whole breed. just like if i were to ask you if you saw two couples, one had an abusive relationship, and the other appeared to be happy. would you suspect the happy couple of the same thing just because a male is involved?

Even if Abuse is The Cause and its not some dos are Just unstale just as some people are.. either way there is NO EXCUSE you cant explain away bad behavior it has to be Dealt with Swiftly and Firmly or something will happen and the WHOLE BREED SUFFERS

no photo
Fri 10/30/09 08:12 PM

I believe in civil rights for dogs.Racism is ignorance
I'm with you on that one. Anybody that thinks they are better than a dog has some realizing to do. They operate the same way we, and every other animal on this planet do.

Is this a joke?

I Beleive they Are referring to BSL's which are Breed Specific laws Wich are Exactly That Racism....

the most Probe to bite dogs ive seen are Little Yappers i know quite a few people that have scars from stupid little yappers .... Dalmations are a Dodgy breed That bite quite often But handled by a responsible owner can be graet dogs..

no photo
Fri 10/30/09 08:09 PM

Okay, so when I walk to my mail box every day, my neighbor has a pitbull in his back yard that sticks his head over the top of the fence and barks like a sonofabitch. I have done nothing to provoke this creature but he is acting like he wants to chew my azz up.

This is the dog acting like a wild beast, the owner is nowhere in sight.

Now what actions would you feel are appropriate to take?

Sounds like a crappy owner allowng the dog to be a menace ..Sucks for the dog and sucks for you.. in a perfect world you could explain that he is being an irresponsible owner by not teaching his god that he is responsible and liable for any manners.. But we all know the guy would get offended and be a Jerk... I feel sorry for that animal

no photo
Fri 10/30/09 08:04 PM
COmparing a Pit To a .45 or a Freakin Cobra is ludacrous.. ALL reptiles are considred wild and should be treated as such ive owned and regularly handle large snakes respect and admiration yes trust NEVER..... Canines are domesticated and a pit is less likelt to hurt you than a human any day ... in my experiance their mental status and physiology is very similar to ours .. if any dog exibits unstable mental capacities or acts of Humn aggression its time to be a Responsible dog owner and either treat it as a dangerous animal and use a muzzl or put it down.. There must be a ZERO tolerance policy on human aggression...

As Far as Pit bulls go ive owned many dogs cant remember any time in my life i didnt have that comfort of uncondition love and respect that comes with being Alpha of a dog.. im my opinion they are THE BEST dog.. Although prone to animal aggression due to the origin that same origin bred human aggression .. as MOst fight dog owners in the hayday of it kpt them as a family pet around children and also they were handled and touched during fights by the owner and the official and both owners were in the ring at all times .. any act of human aggression was an act that would end the dogs life.. due ti this Pit Type dogs are the only dogs that differentiate between human and animal aggression... Animal aggression needs to taught as a BIG nono by proper socialization...

MY First "angel" was an absolute sweetheart allowing my young neice to climb her and pull her ears and torment her to no end (i stopped it at a point) and angels only repurcussion would be a good Full Body Wag (all pit owners have een this Exhuberant display of affection) and a promp retreat to a child free room... Her animal aggression was never fuly cured But through socialization she made a few animal friends .. As a REAL dog owner she was kept out of situations that would lead her into any confrontation with stranger dogs or other critters....

My current dog Loki Is A Big Boy And wouldnt hurt a Fly.. He Goes Belly up Constantly yeilding to any threat..(actually lays around sleeping on his back with one leg in air) ... when he gets hot he turns pink we joke that he is a girl... he avoids conflict in any form and retreatsto the furthest room from you if you even have a minor disagreeement..All he wants is to cuddle and sleep... on a few occasions he has been confronted by other dogs one was a time we went to my buddys and the dog that lived there Growled but made no advance toward him we had just walked in the door he made a u turn and ran for the hills out the door i was trying to close there friends now but he made it clear he had no animal aggression.. on another occasion we were confronted by a Mutt the size of a chihuahua i beleived to be a stray.. this little dog was goin nuts .. Loki went bellu up and the little dog attacked him.. (weird they usualy dont attack after the other dog submits) i just remember this tiny dog biting him and him looking at me like DO SOMETHING IM SCARED.. so ikicked the little dog and loki ranbehind me and hid behind me while i aggressively got rid of the little butthead..

I know this is rediculously long but one more thing when i was Potty training Mydaughter she had an obstacle in having accidents at night and when she was asked why she said she was scared of the dark.. on his own accord Loki began to sleep at the foot of er bed and when she woke he ould walk in front of her to the bathroom wait outside the door and Walk Her back to her bedroom... unfortunately he was stolen out of our backyard she was devstated ..After 4 monthe he returned MICROCHIP your beloved pet its worth it...

Sorry so long Please dont quote this post its too long... There are pics of loki on my profile

no photo
Fri 10/30/09 03:56 PM
boy I wish ida thought of holdin up the six pack.. I bet it coulda saved hours of walking....
I'm on the fence w the weapon idea... I started out carrying aknife.. VERY useful for so many uses outside of defense.. I believe it saved my life once.. Later I carried a very small 5 shot mini revolver... Absolutely useless for anything but defense and never used it for anything... Also if picked up a reasonable (non crazy looking) knife can be explained as a tool... Guns are hard to convince an officer ur not up to no good.. But I'd carry both if I go out into the wild yonder ever again..

no photo
Wed 10/28/09 08:42 PM
a guy I knew was thrown from a car on the highway by someone who picked him up or at least that's what his family told me he's dead...not sure how you let that happen but sounds painful...

yea if your gonna be checkin laws I wouldn't recommend it.. Its more of a follow your own laws kinda path .. I've had to steal to eat.. And even had to sleep in a very hastily made igloo in colorado w a old friend...as far as adventure yes danger yes good idea NEVER....

I miss it but I'm not that person anymore still I think about it ..couldn't do it again .. There's alot of pain involved...

I talked about itpretty extensively in a thread about a month back....

I've seen things I'll never forget and some tragedies I'll never understand .. Wouldn't change it for the world it was horrible and beautiful...
like 8 years and I survived

no photo
Wed 10/28/09 06:33 PM

Hitchhiking is illegal.. good luck.
well DUh! but whooptie doo i wouldnt worry about that out of all the years and all the police i saw only one ever stopped and all he did was tell me to stop it and drive off...

id worry ALOT more about your safety from weirdos but you gotta play that by ear and follow your gut....

as far as too many weirdos messing it up theres allways been weirdos and the only real difference is the sensational fear mongering news hacking every story into an epidemic for ratings... The world hasnt gotten any worse all that "These days **** is total baloney" or that in my day we didnt have that Yeah right ... the past was just as bad if not worse Human natiure has not changed and so neither has the depravity of unstable individuals...

Fear mongering or not, by our beloved media, the perception remains. I'm just saying - this isn't the 70's. People are less apt to give someone a ride, thus making it more difficult.

You are most definately correct although i did pretty well in the Late 90's .. there are people out there i follow my gut but pick up some... if you use a guitar case as luggage you get picked up more... people like musicians.. it seemed like ALOT of the people that picked me up wanted to preach and thats okay i like talking especially after walking all day with nothing biut my thoughts...

Like i said be prepared to possibly walk all day or possibly days and sleep under bridges untill you can get a ride.. if you ever read Jack Keroaks (spelled wrong) The Road it is his account of hitchhiking all over in the beatnick era and his accounts of the ratio of pickup to walking seemed to fit in with my personal experience..

no photo
Wed 10/28/09 06:06 PM

Hitchhiking is illegal.. good luck.
well DUh! but whooptie doo i wouldnt worry about that out of all the years and all the police i saw only one ever stopped and all he did was tell me to stop it and drive off...

id worry ALOT more about your safety from weirdos but you gotta play that by ear and follow your gut....

as far as too many weirdos messing it up theres allways been weirdos and the only real difference is the sensational fear mongering news hacking every story into an epidemic for ratings... The world hasnt gotten any worse all that "These days **** is total baloney" or that in my day we didnt have that Yeah right ... the past was just as bad if not worse Human natiure has not changed and so neither has the depravity of unstable individuals...

no photo
Wed 10/28/09 02:44 PM
lived the wanderers life from 16 to 24... Its fukin tough and I don't recommend it but I miss it somehow...

have you ever seen into the wild great movie and true story of a wanderer...

truckstops are agood place to get rides and also good place to get assaulted....be careful... And be ready to literaly walnk for days be hungry as **** and end up sleeping outside... Good luck man.... Before you leave you should ask yourself what your looking for..... I found it to be exactly what I had started out running from@......Good luck....
p.s. I hope you know you could end up dead.. I lost afew on the way ...

no photo
Tue 10/27/09 10:45 AM
I love halloween I go all out withe contacts latex prosthetics.. The whole 9....

I think you'd make a great Harley quinn.. (Jokers Girl) you have that awesome smile an all..

I'm gonna be the devil..not a cheesy red one but a realistic scary one

no photo
Tue 10/27/09 10:42 AM
wassup Jamaica luvya stylie

no photo
Tue 10/27/09 10:39 AM
Hello Ms. Bored can I call you so?

no photo
Mon 10/26/09 04:00 PM

Haha caught red handed and says "not guilty". Truly a dipwad. Kinda like a man or woman hiring a hitman to murder their spouse, caught red handed by an undercover agent and lo and behold pleads not guilty. He deserves everything he gets. frustrated

Unless someone screws up, he is going to get a "lot".
GOOD

no photo
Mon 10/26/09 01:45 PM
Welcome and i hope **** gets better for ya main..

no photo
Mon 10/26/09 01:44 PM
they were giving free swine flu vaccines to the kids at my school .. after some research i said hell no... CDC pushes alot of vaccines that arent considered safe enough by the W.H.O. to give to kids or even adults on mass scale... like the hepatitus one that theyre givin to kids at birth... our autism rate has skyrocketed since we started that...

no photo
Mon 10/26/09 01:37 PM
Yea pokemon is crap probably the most mind numbing idiocy ever written... boy itll be tough to beat AKIRA thats the best of all time i would say... I recently downloaded a torrent of Fullmetal alchemist 1-51 whole series and its Awesome... theres one from one of the creators of akira called Metropolis its real good too...

no photo
Mon 10/26/09 01:34 PM
Hiya there

no photo
Mon 10/26/09 01:34 PM
the ole swine flu again geez its not so bad unless you dont take care of yourself when you get sick...but with kids n such they should close the schools if its spreadin too much