Community > Posts By > OutkastBoss

no photo
Sun 10/18/09 09:41 AM

boy you'd have to be a fool to believe a child as old as 12 or 13 has no concept of death.. What world are you livin in... One without dead pets great grand parents or great great ( which I was lucky to have one till 25)... Or the tragic loss of a sick or accidental death of a friend... Must be a nice place there in fantasy land which you probably have no kids in...when I was 12 13 kids were having sex.. I knew a pregnant girl in 8th grade... And had lost a friend.....
I wonder if my 6 yr old doesn't have a better concept of reality than you..

Since you started with "boy", I know you are not speaking to me.

wasn't actually but I'm sure you are aware that its an expression easily replaced with gee or any other nondescript expression used at the beginning of a statement...

no photo
Sat 10/17/09 05:47 PM
thank you kindly good sir

no photo
Sat 10/17/09 05:40 PM
Sorry if I sounded harsh I'm just opinionated I see your point that maybe SOME kids don't understand EVERYTHING.. Its a shame some people spend more time shielding their kids from the world rather than teaching what real world dangers are about... These are the children that end up on milkboxes or tramautised by their own uninformed sometimes violent mistakes... Even so those kids learn real quick too quick and in the worst way...if they are excused they'll learn that maybe it wasn't bad cause they didn't know better or that maybe they have the power to do such things and get away with it.. In the end even the sheltered children grew in this world and will learn these things ignorance can't be an excuse for atrocity

I think it has to be case by case but whos to decide even then? No matter what is done justice and compassion will conflict.....like someone said before blanket statements are of no use..and no matter what is done w these children people will be conflicted in the result.. Its a shame I feel that punishment mental rehab and life skills need to be taught and the only options seem to be mental hospital..jail or slap on wrist...

no photo
Sat 10/17/09 05:36 PM
Edited by OutkastBoss on Sat 10/17/09 05:45 PM

no photo
Fri 10/16/09 08:11 PM
Ha sounds like gen pop ignorance.. You must be a paitient one to deal with someone so oblivious to their own ignorance

no photo
Fri 10/16/09 08:05 PM
geez ignorance refuses to die.... I bet he's old... (showing some of my ignorance)

no photo
Fri 10/16/09 06:24 PM
men and women go to prison.... Boys and girls go to juvie.... SICK animals get PUT DOWN.. Be a bleeding heart all you want .some folks just can't be saved and will be killing someone else if given the freedom to do so...

no photo
Fri 10/16/09 06:21 PM
boy you'd have to be a fool to believe a child as old as 12 or 13 has no concept of death.. What world are you livin in... One without dead pets great grand parents or great great ( which I was lucky to have one till 25)... Or the tragic loss of a sick or accidental death of a friend... Must be a nice place there in fantasy land which you probably have no kids in...when I was 12 13 kids were having sex.. I knew a pregnant girl in 8th grade... And had lost a friend.....
I wonder if my 6 yr old doesn't have a better concept of reality than you..

no photo
Thu 10/15/09 09:10 AM
Morning and have a nice evening to go with it

no photo
Thu 10/15/09 09:09 AM

When i was young my Gf was raped n muredered in a school bathroom.. He got what he deserved he is on death row (after he did the same to another inmate and stabbed a guard).... if they werent going to do it i would have..He made his decision and he will pay for it

no photo
Thu 10/15/09 08:13 AM
Hey there Wiffles nice to meetsya

no photo
Thu 10/15/09 08:06 AM

Just because a small percentage of people are complete jerks doesn't mean humans should avoid humanity.

i would say a large percentage...Still though thats pretty dammned mean to let someone think ur dead.. what a prick i think mebbe under the stoop is a good place for cruel people

no photo
Tue 10/13/09 05:21 PM
there's a thin line between love and hate...... I point out alot of flaws in myself and others to.a fault...
but only people I care about

no photo
Mon 10/12/09 07:53 AM
Personally I think they shoulda let the mutha fuxer die.... But I still think its one hell of a strech for you to say they get MORE rights than a law abiding citizen

no photo
Sat 10/10/09 12:32 PM
Yea me 3

no photo
Sat 10/10/09 12:29 PM
Seems like you are an fun music loving attractive successful woman... Any man would be lucky if you ask me

no photo
Sat 10/10/09 12:21 PM
Edited by OutkastBoss on Sat 10/10/09 12:24 PM
Hello Fenton born Saint City raised..
little cold and rainy for me lately

no photo
Thu 10/08/09 12:31 PM
whateve you do I certainly don't recommend calling the police.. H e may end up losing his freedom to the law at some time or another I did for a couple of short runs.. Yes I've seen jail be the trigger that sparked a real positive change in some peoples lives.. But losing your Freedom is a big deal all alone add a feeling of deep betrayal by your own blood for snitching...talk about a breeding ground for deep seeded distrust and anger.. I'm sure someone will say they're kids forgave and understand and that's what worked for them .... You risk driving him away forever.... The biggest issue w the penal system I've seen is almost EVERY one I know that did time as a juvie or adult jail and prison.. Made new friends ideas and thought patterns that they allowed to destroy them in one way or another....

hopefully he finds his way soon.. There has to be somebody he thinks understands maybe they could talk w him like a counselor.. But not some drug school certified ex junkie those guys are usually dbags.. It'd have to be someone he could respect more than that.. If he has a wild or "crazy" uncle that may work....maybeyou could find someone like that and encourage him to talk about why he feels the need to destroy himelf w bad choices.. He can't feel forced but a little "encouragement" may be necesarry... Its usually that he's in pain or doesn't like himself for one reason or another that we torture ourselves...

my thoughts are with you

no photo
Wed 10/07/09 07:31 PM
Some People just wont listen and will never learn untill THEY really decide to..When i was 16 there was no reasoning with me and i was my own person.. My parents did what they could (once even physically restrained me)But no amount of love Discipline and advice from a real grown up about life would convince me i wasnt my own man yet..

So i ran the streets staying where i could and doing basically whatever was around that was being done.. i spent a good chunk of my life so far runnin around like i didnt have a family..I met alot of really neat weird fun and good people.. but also was put into quite a few comprimising situations with some real bad guys... in the end over a period of 7 years i had lived in like 5 states.. and wandered into so many towns for up to a month at a time i lost count of places and faces ..Been without shelter a couple of times... (once me an a buddy slept in an igloo in colorado)

Over the years i wondered what i was looking for in this endless trip to the next camping music festival i could sneak into... I felt lonely as hell was often tired hungry and stole to eat on occasion .. The road is VERY long and VERY hard and some terrible things WILL happen if he choses that path.. its basically A life of discomfort for brief moments of bliss and freedom..I thought i Tried to stop living like that a few times .. but untill i was TRULY done there was no stopping me...

What did it for me was having a child w and old friend on a trip to my home city... Shes five now and After all that searching and RUNNING from my family.. when i felt lost and alone and couldnt understnd what i needed... it was family the very thing i was running from.. So i Basically put myself through some of the toughest times of my life, lost friends and watched friends get locked up because of our shitty decisions.. to learn EXACTLY what my dad was trying to tell me all along...

Sorry this is so long But i Pray for you that your son doesnt Take as long as i did to "do it for myself".. i put my family through alot of pain wondering when they would get "the call"..But in the end if he refuses to be swayed , just let him know he is loved missed worried about.. and ALLWAYS welcome home...You cant live or change his life He HAS to do that..

As a young man my enemy was my father.. as a man hes my best friend.. cant wait to see what i know when im a old man..

Good luck .. B patient

Never lose hope .. one day i realized the obvious and my whole life turned around ..

no photo
Fri 10/02/09 02:20 PM
I'd say tetsuo shima from akira.. I understand the frustration and anger....

and kenshin from samurai x... People use his strength and power while his true needs die