Community > Posts By > mini1x

mini1x's photo
Mon 11/24/14 07:23 PM
Blue Monday - Depeche Mode

mini1x's photo
Mon 11/24/14 07:17 PM
Yup absolutely.

And very rarely, you can become friends with people you've been romantically attached to. But rarely.

mini1x's photo
Mon 11/24/14 07:12 PM
Oh! Oh! Oh!

I'll keep it! I'm a popcorn fiend. pitchfork

So my offer would be a nice heated blanket

mini1x's photo
Mon 11/24/14 07:09 PM

I have paranormal Experiences everyday on mingle

Lol, that would be Abbe Normal

But seriously, I'm fairly open minded. Kirlian photography has been around for a while, and it can be explained scientifically, so the concept of an aura is not really so far fetched. We already know some people can see farther ranges of the light spectrum than the "average" human, so again some paranormal phenomena are indeed not that far fetched.

Is a guy who is able to pass high voltage though his body a paranormal? Depends how you look at it. The effect is understood today, but it was a baffling thing say 100 years ago.

The more we discover, the more we understand things we used to classify as paranormal in the past.

I'm not big on astrology, but I do have to say they got one thing right when they classified me as gemini. shades

mini1x's photo
Mon 11/24/14 06:57 PM

All due respect we are also born into the world unable to walk and pooping ourselves, yet we safely diagnose adults with these traits as somehow afflicted.

Lol that will probably describe me in a few years.

Good articles there, good reading.

To me, the big take on both narcissists and hyper sensitives is a common thread... insecurity.

May I assume that all of us are insecure in one way or another? The difference is how we deal with it. I think in one way or another we all want to be liked by others.

Narcissists insist that is an inborn right, and to hell with anyone that doesn't think so. Worshipping them is the only way they acknowledge to themselves that they are liked. It's a one way thing, reciprocating to them is a weakness. If you're a god(dess) and have to do something to earn your worship, are you a deity anymore?

With hyper sensitives, they work on feedback. They care and love in the hope that they will be acknowledged for that. They see their worth measured only by that acknowledgment. And unfortunately a lot of them see the narcissist, who (supposedly) is admired by many, as the highest form of acknowledgment they can get. And therein lies the trouble... like a prisoner dying of thirst, every dropful received takes that much more importance in their eyes. And of course the narcissist give less, since it elicits that much stronger response.

I don't know, maybe I'm over philosophizing this.

mini1x's photo
Mon 11/24/14 05:15 PM

Jenny don't lose that number! 8675309

rofl

Thanks Ana. Glad someone got that one.
drinker

mini1x's photo
Mon 11/24/14 04:56 PM
Thanks for the info, much appreciated.

I'm looking at complete kits right now, like this one:
https://www.anapode.com/products/2000w_2kw_Complete_Solar_Panel_Module_Kit_DIY

The price after rebate is actually not that bad. And they do offer a 25yr warranty with the kit, although maybe I need to read the fine print on that. Also, they don't mention the panel manufacturer, so I'd assume it's probably Chinese.

mini1x's photo
Sun 11/23/14 10:02 PM
Jenny don't lose that number! 8675309

mini1x's photo
Sun 11/23/14 09:55 PM
We are all slaves to love. So there. :angel:

mini1x's photo
Sun 11/23/14 09:40 PM
Edited by mini1x on Sun 11/23/14 09:45 PM

mini1x's photo
Sun 11/23/14 09:39 PM
giving in

mini1x's photo
Sun 11/23/14 09:36 PM
Welcome!

Patience grasshopper, Rome wasn't burnt in a day.

Good things do happen to good people.

Forums are a great way to meet people.

A one armed man deals cards slowly.

Erm, what was I talking about?

Oh yeah, welcome!

mini1x's photo
Sun 11/23/14 09:28 PM
Here's how I combat the holiday blues. I have an entire set of dysfunctional holiday songs (like Parking Spaces, the Thanksgiving Song, etc) and play those almost constantly during those days.

Then I prepare the most unlikely holiday dishes and enjoy them while watching dysfunctional holiday movies like Bad Santa.

Yes, I am a bit dysfunctional lol.

mini1x's photo
Sun 11/23/14 09:22 PM
Overposting in forums lol.

mini1x's photo
Sun 11/23/14 09:21 PM
Have you ever been in a tornado or an earthquake?

mini1x's photo
Sun 11/23/14 05:47 PM
shape shifter

mini1x's photo
Sun 11/23/14 05:40 PM
Donnie Darko
The Hangover
The Great Waldo Pepper

and many more

mini1x's photo
Sun 11/23/14 05:28 PM
Does Cat Ballou count? It's sorta musical, has Nat Cole singing. Awesome performance by Lee Marvin.

mini1x's photo
Sun 11/23/14 05:08 PM
A very thoughtful question MsHarmony. But I would turn the question on its head and ask when to choose freedom instead of hope. I believe in hope first and foremost.

But when to choose freedom? I think some great answers were posted in the toxic topic. If there is abuse, to me there is no question but to leave. If there is just a question of drifting apart, and no chance of changing that, then it's up t you to decide to stay... I personally wouldn't.

Some couples achieve a mutual arrangement for children's sake. Sometimes that works, but kids are very good at picking up on any animosity or resentment... better for them to grow up with happy single parents than miserably married ones I'd say.

mini1x's photo
Sun 11/23/14 03:35 PM
So are we talking pickup lines or include gestures?

One lady introduced herself by taking my hand and placing it inside her bra... I'm thinking she got tired of waiting for me to get a clue.
laugh

Worst pickup line I have ever personally heard:
"Wanna come down and check out the speakers in my truck?"

And it WORKED!
surprised surprised surprised

1 2 6 7 8 9 11 13 14