mountainwatergirl's photo
Wed 02/27/13 12:05 PM
I am the size of a linebacker...fun times......psh

Wed 02/27/13 11:47 AM
I can't say the "sex" itself was so good that I was gone for a guy....but his body, smell, lips,etc... were just right for me, and had me head over heels...so I put up with crappy sex....never again

Tue 02/26/13 03:41 PM

I've been with men that didn't have much for looks, but had wonderful character traits and personality...but to be honest, the fire and physical attraction was not there most of the time...but when they said or did something awesome, I wanted to make love to them.

I've been with a man that physically seemed to be perfect for my eyes. So the physical attraction and passion were off the charts ridiculous...but he was a horrible person inside and treated me badly...So I never wanted to make love to him much anyway.

True story.

Mon 02/25/13 03:32 PM

The word "romance" is perceived very differently from one person to the other. When it truly has one basic meaning.
What does romance mean to you?

lol... perceived differently but only one meaning?
sounds pretty liberal...

.....ok...so I sort of meant one dictionary definition lol
So I asked to find out what are the other interpretations of the word.

Mon 02/25/13 02:47 PM
Edited by mountainwatergirl on Mon 02/25/13 02:51 PM

You asked the question...save your judgment for someone else. I ain't here for your approval....just for my woman.

.................how's that workin out......

Mon 02/25/13 02:44 PM

For me absolutly nothing

typical answer from you lol but I love how crotchity you are hahaha!!
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
It took me many years to achieve that status.

Well the repellent is working lol
Good job, keep it up and you will find the sweet woman you've always dreamed of.

Mon 02/25/13 11:24 AM

Me naked....beer....food....and me apologizing the next morning.

Ole'

macho bs how wonderful.
ill

Mon 02/25/13 11:23 AM

For me absolutly nothing

typical answer from you lol but I love how crotchity you are hahaha!!
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Mon 02/25/13 11:22 AM

Romance to me is the feeling inside of excitement and hardly being able to wait to be with her.The warm feeling I get by making her happy and seeing her smile. The actual romantic acts differ according to personality, but for me its the mental rush.

Well that's a different interpretation, but still sounds fun!

Mon 02/25/13 11:16 AM

Giving my lady flowers and other gifts at times. Holding her in my arms, kissing her on the lips and neck. Walking with her holding hands. Cuddle up on the couch watching a movie. Going out to dinner a few times. Leaving “I love you” notes or text every now and then.

That's super sweet too! Good to see some men out there that love to romance! flowerforyou

Mon 02/25/13 11:15 AM

Let's Stick with d Basic Meaning

I'm with ya :wink:

Mon 02/25/13 11:15 AM

When I'm romancing a woman I bring her flowers and chocolate delicacies.

Because I am truly interested in being with her, I listen to her.

I try to take her where she wants to go, I just want to be with her.

She can expect the same treatment when hitched!

You're so sweet...some lucky lady will find you if you keep telling her what romance means to you flowerforyou

Mon 02/25/13 09:36 AM
Edited by mountainwatergirl on Mon 02/25/13 09:37 AM
The word "romance" is perceived very differently from one person to the other. When it truly has one basic meaning.
What does romance mean to you?

Fri 02/22/13 01:01 PM

Bull!
You are equating the way you (a woman) will feel about the decision or the way she feels about the outcome of the decision with having no decision. That reasoning is unreasonable.

The moment she (any woman-or man) can realize that the decision, the choice, was bad, then and only then, do they have a opportunity to make a better decision. Quit equating the outcome of a decision to discount the fact that it was a decision. You talk as if she had no choice. I say BS! She does have a choice. Even though she may not want to make it, even though she may not like the two choices she is facing, even though both choices are different grades of bad, do not become delusional that she had no choice. Like I said before, indecision IS a decision.

Just an observation but.... You sound pretty unnecessarily defensive on the topic... for me that looks like you may know more about the male role of abuse than I first thought. psst! .....it's showing lol

Fri 02/22/13 10:41 AM
Edited by mountainwatergirl on Fri 02/22/13 10:58 AM

<SIGH>
You know you are not happy. You know he is treating you badly. You know you'd like him to change. Your choice is to stay there and be a doormat waiting for a miracle to change Dracula into Prince Charming, or to walk away saying "when you change to being nice look me up". IT IS STILL A CHOICE!

Inability to make a decision does not negate that a decision has been made. Indecision is also a decision. The relative "value" of your decision is told in the outcome. What is the definition of insanity?: To do the same thing over and over and expect different results.

If turning queer is your decision then be happy with it. If living in poverty is better than being abused then be happy with it. But quit whining about your indecision and DO something about it. At the very least you'll increase your self esteem by the effort.

Are you a doctor? Abuse Counselor? Psychiatrist?
You are also,.....a man..... this topic, of course, would seem different for you. You're not thinking with the mind of a woman.
So, you'll just have to take a back seat.
Don't assume I am speaking of myself....did I say "I" in there anywhere? Just think about what I wrote....Keep your mind open

Fri 02/22/13 09:53 AM
Not ONE of you have any idea what you are talking about whatsoever on this topic. You certainly don't sound like you have one ounce of experience in this area.

I love how everyone thinks they are friggin doctors to give your opinions so decidedly. Go witness an abusive relationship, then come back and post here.

I've seen women think there is no choice but to become lesbian after a severe case of verbal and physical abuse. With the world changing into a place where you're free to chose your sexual orientation, people that haven't been abused make the choice to be gay/lesbian.

The affects of emotional and physical abuse are complex to just say the least. There is a psychological aspect you've all missed. The abuse is NOT the woman's fault in any way at all. She is (typically) physically and emotionally the "weaker" sex, and obviously trusted her male to love and cherish her. He must have at one time to have fallen for him, and give her heart away. Love bares all things...love hopes and perseveres to the point that even with a massively abusive man, she will stick there HOPING he will change...her heart has given her NO OTHER choices. These men BRAINWASH and control these women in a way that you'd have to experience to believe. These women can't even SEE after prolonged abuse.

Then there's financial hold back. Most people CANNOT live on one income all the sudden. This issue is not basic enough to entertain the idea the woman can "just leave". And don't tell me about shelters for battered women. You go pack all your crap without your abusive man knowing it, and get it all in storage before he gets home...then go take your a$$ to the shelter and cry your tears on their filthy public pillow...oh yea... then get up and go to work. Psh... these forums... SO EASY to sit at a keyboard and be know-it-all's. Better NOT to speak if you have no experience on the topic than to share on a factless opinion. Your heartless words that abused women are also to blame makes you NO better than her abuser.

Educate people.

Fri 02/22/13 09:26 AM

it isn't just men. and if your looking for a man who talks about their feelings all of the time then you aren't going to find it. Actions speak louder than words. As the mother of a teenager boys just don't express themselves the same way women do. and for example... "i love you" just being said is meaningless. its the actions that make it real or not. and im not talking about how much money they spend on you. its the simple things in life that make the world go round.

"then you aren't going to find it"
Are ya sure???
For the most part, you're right about finding a lot of men that don't express their feelings....but I have known a few that do.
I have 5 brothers, 3 of them openly express their feelings...about anything....trust me, sometimes I didn't want to know lol
I've dated musicians that express their feelings with no problems.
I know they are out there. I've witnessed it for myself.
Maybe it's just the grunting caveman types that don't.

Thu 02/21/13 08:54 PM

Outrageous views that are widely absurd to most people posted as their personal norm, and causes others to retaliate is trolling.

huh How do you know what is absurd to most people? There is an estimated 6 billion people in the world. Are you pretending to speak on behalf of over 3 billion people?

The fact that another person's views seem outrageous and absurd to you doesn't mean that those views are outrageous and absurd to most people. You speak only for yourself.

Also, nobody in these forums can cause you to retaliate. If you retaliate, then it is because you choose to do so.

As I see it, all that you have done in this thread is use the "troll" label as ad hominem against someone who expresses beliefs that you disagree with.

I wanted to copy and paste one poster's comments from another thread here for ya to read just HOW outrageous their views and opinions are. Outright women are nothing but for sex ... and they insisted they are serious. that's all I think im allowed to say without crossing threads. They are entitled to their opinion... but it makes them a troll. I don't think you are grasping this at all. And... I cannot figure out why you've made it your business at all. I never said you were a troll. You've taken on the task of defending them like its your JOB lol seriously is the troll paying you? Lol they are a mild form of troll... light trolling if you will. Let them speak for themselves Hmmm?

Thu 02/21/13 08:36 PM

Outrageous views that are widely absurd to most people posted as their personal norm, and causes others to retaliate is trolling.

huh How do you know what is absurd to most people? There is an estimated 6 billion people in the world. Are you pretending to speak on behalf of over 3 billion people?

The fact that another person's views seem outrageous and absurd to you doesn't mean that those views are outrageous and absurd to most people. You speak only for yourself.

Also, nobody in these forums can cause you to retaliate. If you retaliate, then it is because you choose to do so.

As I see it, all that you have done in this thread is use the "troll" label as ad hominem against someone who expresses beliefs that you disagree with.

......gettin to ya id-n-it?
I got 6 pages outa this one tho.
Muahahahaha!
devil devil devil

Does this mean that you are a troll?

spock irony... sometimes used as humor. You should relate lol

Thu 02/21/13 01:30 PM

......gettin to ya id-n-it?
I got 6 pages outa this one tho.
Muahahahaha!
devil devil devil

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25