Community > Posts By > Nofearinlove

no photo
Sun 01/20/19 03:20 AM
laugh :llaugh laugh augh:

no photo
Sat 01/19/19 10:30 AM
Being here almost two years but i have not found love, I got a nice friend here. We talk often just like good friends which is better than a wrong relationship.

no photo
Wed 12/19/18 02:44 PM
I ignore them completely, some quickly ask for whatsapp number as well that makes me hate whatsapp the more.

no photo
Fri 12/07/18 02:02 PM

I am currently seeing a woman.
You want to know how I attracted a woman on M2?

Honest Profile.
Honest responses.
Common respect.

wise answer

no photo
Sun 11/18/18 10:27 AM
laugh laugh you are for seek and find. Good luck

no photo
Mon 11/05/18 12:24 PM
congratulations! wishing you all the best. flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 11/02/18 02:31 PM
Happy birthday delightfulillusion!!! You are a lovely person. God bless you flowerforyou flowerforyou :heart:

no photo
Mon 10/15/18 12:51 PM

I had 2 girls say they want to meet me but ask that i do a background check on a date site before i meet them which would require my CC...is this a new scam?

Total scam so report them and run away from them

no photo
Sun 10/14/18 07:06 AM

I have one 'feeling' left.

All the rest of my feelings have been stepped on, shattered or abused.
I wrapped the last one in bubble wrap and placed it inside a shoe box then packed it in a crate immersed in those lil 'peanuts' packing filler.
I keep the crate in a locked safe with a 60 digit alphanumerical combination.

I got it out once to show a woman that I really cared for and she knocked it on the floor and started kicking it around the room. When I finally got control of it again I gave it a bath, dried it off and kissed it gently and packed it all back up again, safe from those evil souls that can't respect it.

Its going to have to be someone VERY special before I show my last feeling to anyone again.
Maybe, if she is really special, her feeling and my feeling can start a family and we both will have 'feelings' again.

I hear ya buddy.....well said...:thumbsup:

I agred :thumbsup:

no photo
Thu 10/11/18 01:42 PM

so what is it about?

Welcome happy waving

laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 10/09/18 01:44 PM

Hello roger77swe

I would suggest for you to avoid long distance relationship specially from far away lands. Stay local or within your country.

There are lots of unscrupulous people out there ready to pounce on innocent victims. Don't share your personal information and never ever send money to anyone no matter how sad or desperate their story is.

If low vision is your only disability, I think you are better off than most of us here, specially those who are who are mentally and emotionally challenged like a handful of regular forum posters. laugh jk love you guys :heart:

I wish you the best of luck
happy waving

I agreed with this

no photo
Mon 10/08/18 02:38 PM
Why with foreign girls only? Why not with your local people?

no photo
Mon 10/08/18 01:21 PM

Hello 3StarsAndASun,
thank you for sharing.

Wishing you all the best
flowerforyou

Same here flowerforyou flowerforyou All i can say is, the past is history, keep trusting in God for the best is yet to come. Hugs

no photo
Tue 10/02/18 01:24 PM

makes no sense

laugh laugh laugh :thumbsup:

no photo
Sat 09/29/18 12:28 AM
I think is because of their tradiction. I heard that the women pay bride prize when they get married. In my country that is contrary, the men pays the prize small or big. I watch a video how an indian man killed his wife in Australia, it was tearsful to watch, she was a nice woman. How can a woman pays an expensive bride prize and get murdered? Painful

no photo
Thu 09/27/18 01:08 PM
I am still seeking because am still young and need a life partner

no photo
Tue 09/25/18 01:08 PM
I have used other two dating sites called christiancafe and meetic and both a paid site. Christiancafe has forum and it is good but meetic has no forum just money wasted:smile: but they are all the same, there are good and bad on earth but where our luck is there we are happy. I love mingle2 :thumbsup:

no photo
Mon 09/24/18 02:21 PM
I am real and many others are real too

no photo
Sat 09/01/18 03:22 PM
I have always thought that soulmate is just one and not múltiples, am i right mingle2 family?

no photo
Sun 08/26/18 03:17 AM

2 in person. A couple more by phone
[/quote

same with me sister

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15