Community > Posts By > Nofearinlove

no photo
Mon 03/05/18 06:01 AM

I have been on here for awhile now and it seems that once you have told the other person a little about yourself then they don"t seem to be interested. I have to be upfront when replying back, I tell the person that I am on disability and the type of disability that I have which is bipolar disorder and that I live with family. and I leave it up to them to decide if they want to continue

What I'm about to say is not meant to be mean. I'm just being honest.

Most times it's best to not let out your personal medical conditions right off the top to strangers. When you do, you will be thrown in the barrel of the undatable. People are judgemental. Especially when they don't know you. The smartest thing I can tell you to do, don't lie and don't try to hide. You are who you are. But at the same time, don't overwhelm potential dates by telling too much too soon. When you say"bipolar" to soon, A person gets spooked and they run.

Give them a chance to get to know you a little. If you get a chance to, go out with them a time or two. See if you even like them. Or if they like you. After a date or two, tell them the truth. If they walk, let them walk. If this person does, he wasn't meant for you anyway. If you don't tell to much to soon, you stand a better chance of them hanging around for a while. Be ready for it if they don't.

I certain this :thumbsup: some human beings does not show compasion at all and this is so sad

no photo
Mon 03/05/18 05:55 AM

He says...

Hi,
I will be in Ontario for a week. Would like to contact people who can show me around. I dont have bad intentions.
I'm married, 42 years old and Im from Spain. And you have to speak spanish...

Buen trabajo! :thumbsup:

no photo
Thu 03/01/18 06:04 AM
Please how can i find those i blocked? I was trying to unblock a person i blocked but can't find the name in My blocked list and i can't see majority of those i blocked. Any help for this?

no photo
Mon 02/26/18 11:06 AM

Why is it that men today are only looking for women who look like video vixens? Why can't a man love and respect and cherish a woman whom is modest in all of her ways?

Thank you sister. That is why they endup divorcing because they want sexy Women and not modest

no photo
Mon 02/26/18 07:15 AM

Hey mingle guys at least the very real ones, in a scenario that you would like to get to know a girl beyond a dating app, what does it take? I mean surely love will never be the reason because physically you haven’t been with her. What would it take for a man to travel half across the globe to get to know a woman? And when does a woman believe that he is really going to go that far? Please don’t answer with the love bit it is overrated. This is not about tips on how to get a guy but just curiosity on why or what makes a guy go the extra mile. I do hope my hopelessly romantic side does not get crushed with the real answers lol :angel:

Maybe just that he is curious to know you that is why but love? Am not sure although few can be inlove.

no photo
Mon 02/26/18 05:45 AM

When I joined as a member of Mingle2, I said in my heart and prayed that I will use this good opportunity to find my next soulmate with goodwill and no play game. Of course, I have read the Mingle2 admin's advises and prepared myself to face some not good motives which will meet later.

In this journey, I have met a man who has been becoming a good friend even though at the first time he put one of a famous movie actor for his profile. I asked him because I was curious and he sent the real picture of his to me, finally. The other day I have met with a man with the real picture of him but I didn't have chemistry with him. So I didn't give him the hope but in polite language.

WHAT CHALLENGE STORIES HAVE I HAPPENED SO FAR?
I have met 3 special men from this site in each different period and let's say that in the end I have been not having luck yet.

Well, the last one was almost a month relationship period. I have met him who I loved so much, (guess to quick for falling in love) because our beginning conversation was fine and his photo profile was my type. I thought when he asked to have private chatting with outside application was a serious commitment to our journey. Until he told me about his bad situation of his work and he pushed me to loan the money for him. When I refused it and then suddenly he's gone.

Did I desperate? No. I hope the men in those pictures were the good men in the real lives and somebody used their photos for something not good. But I'm not lying those experiences have made me sad. Tell the truth, I always use the good and polite language to them even though they lied to me. You know why?

Because I HAVE STRONG FAITH that someday God will let me find the truth one, the real one, the right one... And this is one of the good ways to find our special soulmate. When we have GOODWILL THERE IS A GOOD WAY. Just keep in polite conversation, be positive thinking and more careful.

I hope my experiences can encourage the people in here to not give up and keep looking your next soulmate. God bless you all.

Thank you very much for sharing. I have also expirienced some very ugly one. infact, the hurt is too much that at times i want to give up.

no photo
Fri 02/23/18 10:41 AM

No man Knows when the second coming of Jesus. Only the Father in heaven.

Correct sister! Of the truth the prophecy about the endtime is happening now. The politicians or so called UN think they can do any but they are just wasting their time. God's words must surely come to pass.

no photo
Thu 02/22/18 11:18 AM

''who can find a virtueous woman,for her prize is far above rubies....
Where can this be found?

Proverbs 31:10

I believe that is on another posting this section.
Topic: where are the Christian lady's in the chat room

Welldone.
Favour is decietful beauty is vain,but a woman that feareth the Lord,she shall be praised.
Where?

Proverbs 31 : 30

Nice try Sis.

Thank you

no photo
Thu 02/22/18 06:10 AM
Pues yo hablo español y no catalán. Así no funciona las cosas.

no photo
Thu 02/22/18 06:07 AM

''who can find a virtueous woman,for her prize is far above rubies....
Where can this be found?

Proverbs 31:10

I believe that is on another posting this section.
Topic: where are the Christian lady's in the chat room

Welldone.
Favour is decietful beauty is vain,but a woman that feareth the Lord,she shall be praised.
Where?

Proverbs 31 : 30

no photo
Thu 02/22/18 01:25 AM

saludos a todos :)

Hola! Bienvenido a mingle2
Le deseo mucha suerte.

no photo
Tue 02/20/18 01:28 PM

Some writers in Islam say that Allah's mercy is 100 equal parts. God has given this part to the whole earth (loving mother's baby, loving sheep and lamb, people are merciful to each other, plants are green). the remaining 99 pieces are hidden for the rest of the world, to forgive people. Allah is very merciful. And Allah will not give up hope, He is forgiving. people, animals, plants. God is very very merciful to our parents. the father of the homeless. beside the weak. beside the persecutors. /// Allah is just and only loved. because it is very merciful. /// These are the books. I think it's true and I think this is ...
your preaching about the just and merciful Allah, but didn't muslims kill 3000 people in 20 minutes by flying planes into buildings in the name of you just and merciful god Allah? Please spare us your BS...

laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 02/19/18 01:34 PM

Your english is better than some americans i have met in real life. oops

Are you serious? laugh laugh laugh so American can't speak english well if the latino i can be asure

no photo
Sun 02/18/18 06:42 AM

I thi k I would rather believe knowledge nuts .. he sounds like he knows what he is talking about ...
http://knowledgenuts.com/2013/08/12/the-devils-number-is-not-666/

Is there anyone from ancient Egypt who can validate this information about the number of the beast biggrin waving

Blondey,lies are easy to believe. So sad many are gullible.
The bible(the revealed word of God) is our final authority on all matters as followers of Jesus Christ.
Satan's greatest tool is deciet.
Any school of thought that denies the virgin birth,death on the cross,ressurrection,ascension of Jesus Christ is the spirit of the anti christ. Jesus The Christ is the central theme of the bible.
The anti christ (the beast,false messiah) is actually a political leader that
Will arise to proffer temporal solution to all world challenges-the bible call lying wonders. Magic.
He will be empowered by satan(the dragon),the false prophet,a religious leader(the lamblike beast)

God bless you brother Gods friend.

no photo
Sun 02/18/18 06:31 AM

Hello and welcome. I'm sure nothing is impossible but you will need to be careful when dealing with people online. There are just too many romance scams out the these days.

Good advice :thumbsup:

no photo
Sat 02/17/18 01:52 PM

I think prayers are always needed but guns aren't the problem. Cain killed Abel before guns

Evil will always exist

Yes dear, evil will always exist till Christ comes. We all need to pray for the nations for evil not to dominante the world. The world we are now is so cruel

no photo
Sat 02/17/18 01:49 PM

Unfortunately this World is controlled by an evil Wordly system. Congress and officials are in charge of laws for this Nation. Rarely do any of them put God's righous way first in anything they do.

Prayers are needed in all and every situation. Imo

You are right.

no photo
Sat 02/17/18 01:36 PM
God bless your soul.

no photo
Sat 02/17/18 01:34 PM

laugh laugh

laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 02/15/18 02:06 PM

It's a horrifying tragedy every time this happens, whether mental illness is involved or not.

My own family has lost an innocent to senseless gun violence. Because of our own tragedy, I've been having more gun law discussions than I care to think of. But it's a necessary subject.

My standard answer to what should be done to control senseless gun violence in my own town of Kansas City, is to look to New York City.

New York City, from a population of over 8.5 million, reported only 290 homicides for the year in December of 2017.

Kansas City, with a population under 1/2 million, reported 149 homicides in 2017.

I don't know the statistics in Parkland, Florida, but it for my own town of Kansas City, I say we need more of whatever New York City has got.

The only solution is to barn the law of buying gun. It can only be used by the police, militry and security guide. Why should a baby carry gun?

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 14 15