Community > Posts By > Nofearinlove

no photo
Thu 01/25/18 01:06 PM
I wish you all the best

no photo
Thu 01/25/18 12:08 PM
I don't know about them and i am not going to welcome them either.

no photo
Tue 01/23/18 02:42 PM

Every woman has to answer for her own decisions, whether it is a abortion or whatever. Killing innocent babies is murder. Many millions have been slaughtered for many years! So sad. Judgement is coming, children are a gift from God.

I believe you. I personally did abortion as well. The very guy who impregnanted me took me to abort the baby,I was very young then around 18. When we got there, i told him i won't abort it he told me straitway that he would deny the child so with fear i agreed to abort my baby. I must confess, i am still regretting till now asking myself why did i do it? i should have been proud of my child now but am still empty without marriage and without child. I pray the Lord forgive me and hear my cry. dear yellowrose, be happy that you have your Child in your arms is a special blessing from God. imagine those women looking for child and couldn't and the end of the day some buy sperm of 1000$ or more in order to get pregnant without knowing their father. God bless women but we need wisdom

I can't judge others. That is God's job. We all can be forgiven and have done things in our life that need forgiveness, for many things.

I, also, know that I can't judge another for what they are going through just because I took a different option. It was very hard. I won't judge others

Thankyou very much yellowrose. we all need to pray for one another. I also understand you but we must leave everything in God's hands and help each other with counseling flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 01/23/18 02:33 PM

Every woman has to answer for her own decisions, whether it is a abortion or whatever. Killing innocent babies is murder. Many millions have been slaughtered for many years! So sad. Judgement is coming, children are a gift from God.

I believe you. I personally did abortion as well. The very guy who impregnanted me took me to abort the baby,I was very young then around 18. When we got there, i told him i won't abort it he told me straitway that he would deny the child so with fear i agreed to abort my baby. I must confess, i am still regretting till now asking myself why did i do it? i should have been proud of my child now but am still empty without marriage and without child. I pray the Lord forgive me and hear my cry. dear yellowrose, be happy that you have your Child in your arms is a special blessing from God. imagine those women looking for child and couldn't and the end of the day some buy sperm of 1000$ or more in order to get pregnant without knowing their father. God bless women but we need wisdom

no photo
Tue 01/23/18 02:33 PM

no photo
Tue 01/23/18 06:38 AM

If i may ask, is gigolo a good job?

What's gigolo? :grin::grin::grin:

Let the póster answer it. That is the tittle of his post. laugh

no photo
Tue 01/23/18 06:31 AM
If i may ask, is gigolo a good job?

no photo
Tue 01/23/18 02:41 AM

whew!!...thought i had posted something that earned me a lifetime ban without parole...

however as the osbourne bros song goes - but it ain't my fault...

The same with me. I was Just wondering what happened and what have i done wrong? Glad that it functioned very well now.

no photo
Mon 01/22/18 01:56 PM

Ok so this is me trying out the idea of my friends here in the forums to be proactive and just be brave scared lol
I am posting this here as the real people are here.
Would you be my valentine date?
Just pm me please if you think you can be my Romeo and I can be Juliet for you on Valentine’s Dayflowers
Ok so at least I tried slaphead let’s see what happens .i hope THE man will read this and take the riskdrinker

Wishing you all the best this year sister flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 01/22/18 01:56 PM

Ok so this is me trying out the idea of my friends here in the forums to be proactive and just be brave scared lol
I am posting this here as the real people are here.
Would you be my valentine date?
Just pm me please if you think you can be my Romeo and I can be Juliet for you on Valentine’s Dayflowers
Ok so at least I tried slaphead let’s see what happens .i hope THE man will read this and take the riskdrinker

Wishing you all the best this year sister flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 01/20/18 01:57 PM

Thanks for your input ever logical and brilliant Msharmony.
Yes we are all God sent-lol-to do specific things on earth.
And Trump it seems he is fulfilling one by pushing boundary that his predecessors were too scared to push.
He seems to be warming his way into the hearts of millions of Christains world over through his stands.

like the serpent warming his way into Eve's

Unfortunate, but true.

why do you hate presidente Trump so much ? A true christian must not always think negative about people without importante reasons. I just want you to know that i have been reading your comments about him. It is really not good. The man is trying all his best for christian in América and also worldwide because América dominates the world like Babylon the great. pray for him and stop the hate because is sinful before God

I hate noone. I do not always think negative about anyone, I post to the topic being presented on the board.

Proverbs 31:9 Speak up and judge fairly. Defend the rights of the poor and needy.

Ask me what I think of how well he has built his brand, and you will hear something positive.

A true christian is honest and shows compassion. I wish him no ill will. I observe his actions as those as someone not fit for the job.

There is no hate here.

why do you think he is not fit for the job? we hear about him every day in the news and he is doing some possitive as well. pray for him. If you were in his shoes you will know that the work is not easy, God placed him there for a purpose instead of judging and condenming him, leave him in God's hands. God will perfect what He has started. Shalom

no photo
Sat 01/20/18 01:50 PM

I am by far not a racist and it hurts that just because you might not date outside your race that others jump to that concussion and call names. How do you feel.

Why would someone be considered a racist if they choose not to date outside their race?

The vast majority of people date and marry within their race... so these billions of people are all racist?

Nah.. they are not. They just prefer to date and marry within their race... nothing more then that.

if someone REFUSES to date, based on race alone, that is racist. THat the vast majority do it or not, doesn't matter.

racial preference is not racial mandate.

First of all the OP never said the word " refuse" she does not date outside her race.. because she does not want to. which is a personal choice having nothing to do with racism.

There are cultural reasons many people do not date outside their race.

so if you are white and you don't want to date a black or a Asian or a Indian... and vice a versa.. you are a racist?... Lol.. BS

So now other people get a say in who you date?.. because if you don't comply, you re a racist... BS

I date.. white... because.. I like it and I don't want to learn another culture.. I like mine... so I like others...who also feel the same... and that is wrong?

but I will be damned if I allowed people to dictate who I should date and.. worse yet.. label me because of their warped PC views

And sorry.. but the vast majority of people DO DATE and MARRY within their race...don't believe me... just look around... the WORLD. So I would assume those billions also don't like PC BS crammed down their throats either.

I agree with you greeneye. is a matter of choice and not racist.

no photo
Sat 01/20/18 01:42 PM

Thanks for your input ever logical and brilliant Msharmony.
Yes we are all God sent-lol-to do specific things on earth.
And Trump it seems he is fulfilling one by pushing boundary that his predecessors were too scared to push.
He seems to be warming his way into the hearts of millions of Christains world over through his stands.

like the serpent warming his way into Eve's

Unfortunate, but true.

why do you hate presidente Trump so much ? A true christian must not always think negative about people without importante reasons. I just want you to know that i have been reading your comments about him. It is really not good. The man is trying all his best for christian in América and also worldwide because América dominates the world like Babylon the great. pray for him and stop the hate because is sinful before God

no photo
Sat 01/20/18 12:16 PM

I am by far not a racist and it hurts that just because you might not date outside your race that others jump to that concussion and call names. How do you feel.

Whatever you do, people will still judge you. That's human nature.. just ignore them.

You have your own reason why you prefer to date people from there and you know yourself. That's the most important thing.

God bless and best luck!

I totally agree with you Angel happiness, human beings can judge unrighteously but God judge righteously so let us focus on what God sees in us and not what men sees and think. Shalom

no photo
Fri 01/19/18 12:43 PM

nobody here read profiles, n what will change even if they do so.... These kinda sites r full of frustrated people who are looking for true love, which eventually they won't find here... That includes me too :wink:
I am a happily married man looking for a true friend, ping me if interested
Happy hunting

I read profiles and I don't reply when I can't read any and I am not frustrated looking fir love.. I am not looking for a partner here (though I am single and I never really had a bf since birth)... I am here to chat with nice people also to join forums... I will not look for love, love will find me

Better to enjoy things and trust God's timing

Amen! I totally agree with you dear sister. God will see us through, all we need is patient and wisedome. God bless you

no photo
Thu 01/18/18 12:43 PM

If someone is giving you time to chat almost everyday despite of his busy schedule, does it mean he's interested to you and he likes you more than a friend or he just wanna have someone to talk to?

Ask him.

I agree... Ask him! It's better than guessing or assuming.

Very correct

no photo
Tue 01/16/18 04:45 AM
With patient you will meet the real people, don't bother about those wicked people here, ignore them and have a strong hope to meet real people. Cheer up

no photo
Sun 01/14/18 12:10 PM

"God" is not a name though. It is a description, a job title if you like.
The bible talks about other "gods" who are likewise described as "god" as in this example: "and these he took back to the temple of his god."
This shows that the word "god" is not a name but a description of something.

The Christian and Jewish God's name is Yhwh (Yahweh or Jehovah), although he describes himself with other names/titles too, such as
I AM
El Shaddai (Lord God Almighty)
El Elyon (The Most High God)
Adonai (Lord, Master)
Jehovah Nissi (The Lord My Banner)
Jehovah-Raah (The Lord My Shepherd)
Jehovah Rapha (The Lord That Heals)
Jehovah Shammah (The Lord Is There)
Jehovah Tsidkenu (The Lord Our Righteousness)
Jehovah Mekoddishkem (The Lord Who Sanctifies You)
El Olam (The Everlasting God)
Elohim (God)
Qanna (Jealous)
Jehovah Jireh (The Lord Will Provide)
Jehovah Shalom (The Lord Is Peace)
Jehovah Sabaoth (The Lord of Hosts)
:thumbsup:

This is a great answer:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

no photo
Mon 01/08/18 03:03 PM

If you know another person is hurting or sad because of you and you truly love that person what do you do? If you don’t do anything then why?

If you truly love the person, you must do something about it unless you don't truly love him/her

Hello nice to see you again here dear. Thanks and keep on posting.

Thanks sister, and glad to read your post here, God bless youflowerforyou

no photo
Mon 01/08/18 02:57 PM

If you know another person is hurting or sad because of you and you truly love that person what do you do? If you don’t do anything then why?

If you truly love the person, you must do something about it unless you don't truly love him/her

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15