Community > Posts By > Nofearinlove

no photo
Wed 10/09/19 02:32 PM
Happy first anniversary cool chic. flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 09/28/19 09:37 AM

If you truly love someone, you will never stop loving that person you fell in love with. You may not love the person they have become or may no longer be able to live with the person they are today, but you will still love the person they were that you fell in love with.

Sir o agreed with you :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

no photo
Sat 07/20/19 02:29 PM
I am a hangout user, i got it long before joined mingle2. As i enter here in mingle2, some fake men have given me their hangout id which once i added them i discovered they are fake so i block them immediatly. Hangout is Google chat just like whatsapp, skype etc. I tell them to call me with their video call to know if they are real or fake, if they refused to show their video it means they are scammers then block and run :runner:‍♂️:runner:‍♂️:runner:‍♂️away from them

no photo
Wed 07/17/19 01:18 PM

A mother is curious how her 28 year old son feels about the man being the breadwinner, paying for his woman's keep, and asks him -hypothetically speaking-:
Mother - Son, if you had to pay for your woman, be the breadwinner, how would you feel about that? Would you feel used as a man?

Son - I wouldn't mind if I had enough for that. I don't mind going to work and working. I like my job and going there. If my partner doesn't feel the same way I don't mind at all about her not working.

Mother is speechless and about to ask another question when her son adds:
- If nothing else I'd feel more of a man!

Mother is awed, and very proud of her son.

What exactly is the source of this story?

May I ask why? Don't you trust it?

How are we to know that it is a true story?

As if I'd make it up???? grumble

The son is my son, the mother is me. A very proud mother at that for having raised such a great man! smitten :heart:

What a wondeful son you have got! May God grant you a man who thinks and feel like your son. flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 07/04/19 06:58 AM

I don't understand this. Explain.

The OP is complaining about women because he keeps getting rejected by them.

:grinning::grinning::grinning:

no photo
Thu 07/04/19 06:57 AM

what I was told that ladies going to social do not seek or want close relationships.

That is not true. There are many of us seeking for real men for life partner if you are seeking seek the good ones. Goodluck

no photo
Wed 07/03/19 01:45 PM

What an odd question. People date in order to meet and then get to know each other. Yet you think / feel that a woman should only date someone she already knows? Like how??
I guess this has to do with social and cultural structure in your country? Arranged marriages maybe?

Exactly my thoughts too!

Exatly my thought too :thumbsup:

no photo
Tue 07/02/19 01:30 PM

Highflyer14

I'm sure a virtuous woman is looking forward to meeting a mighty man of valour, not a mighty man of victim/ or her Boaz not a bozo!!!

I second this. Thanks dear sister

no photo
Sat 06/22/19 02:34 PM
Tell them the truth then problem solved without causing anymore problem

no photo
Thu 06/20/19 02:21 PM

A woman who isn't overweight will look fine without any make-up on.
The cosmetics industry wants women to believe that they need make-up
so that they will make purchases from the cosmetics industry.

So true. I don't use makeup and i love my natural beauty

no photo
Tue 03/12/19 02:12 PM

Rooster that’s probably good advice. As far as women looking for a mans resources, that’s true with all women.

And that’s a load of BS! I don’t need any man’s resources, I have everything I need.

noway

Ditto!

same with me.

no photo
Tue 03/12/19 02:03 PM

I don't have a problem with others who use it responsibly.

I don't like it, the effects of it or the way it smells... the smell of it is pretty gross to me and makes me feel sick. Needless to say, I don't want to be around it.

I second this

no photo
Wed 03/06/19 02:04 PM

I get those requests a lot, and I don't use either of those apps. If someone asks me, I ignore them.

Me too. I used whatsapp before but i uninstalled it because it does not have respect. I am ok with skype and hangout, however, i don't give my contact to many strangers.

no photo
Sat 02/16/19 03:38 AM
Living with an ex is not for me. We might only be friends from distance not my housemate

no photo
Wed 02/13/19 01:32 PM

When viewing a profile male or female, what things would make you think twice when looking for a potential partner/relationship or friend?

Here are one or two of my put offs ~

1. They show the top half of their body, naked.
2. They are laying on a bed or couch in a seductive way
3. They are holding an alcoholic drink or cigarette in their hand or are surrounded by
alcohol.
4. Misspelt words.
5. They are clearly lying about their age.
6. They are 30 years your junior and their starting line is "Hey Babe"?

Do you have any pet peeves?

All those, plus mainly NOTHING written as a profile..excpet that stupid "tell ya later" or "ask me anything"..

Immediate pass...I do not have the time or interest to try and ferrret out if we'd have anything at ALL in common...

When their ocupation is business man or militry. When there is nothing in their profile etc

no photo
Wed 02/13/19 01:23 PM

Parents are responsible for their children until they are grown. So a parent should control what their children do. Social media has made parents job a bit more difficult . IMO

If your child needs help, get that for them. Too many seek attention from strangers on the internet.

Well said

no photo
Tue 02/12/19 12:44 PM

Maybe he got a VALENTINE ! :smile: :

:grinning::grinning: where is yellowrose10, peotry writter, skepticasoulmate etc i think they find someone.

no photo
Wed 01/30/19 01:22 PM

what's so bad about men?

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

no photo
Sun 01/20/19 12:59 PM

solo,

You mean the people I have met on this site are just robots? That makes me a robot too. Danger Will Robinson, Danger.........

laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 01/20/19 12:58 PM
laugh laugh laugh I am very real and i believe there are many other real people here too.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15