Community > Posts By > Nofearinlove

no photo
Sat 03/24/18 05:09 AM
What a sad news! May his beautiful soul rest in peace.

no photo
Thu 03/22/18 12:32 AM

como puedo subir una foto, pues acabo de bajar el programa y no se como subirla

Siga la instrucción de subir foto es muy fácil. Si no entiende inglés, tocar por donde tiene que haber foto y entra por allí. Se pregunta hacer foto o ir subir foto desde allí subir foto entra en tu galería de foto y selecciona cualquiera que guste. Buena suerte!

no photo
Wed 03/21/18 11:16 AM

I’m tired of waiting lol

Same here laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 03/21/18 11:14 AM
I speak spanish and other nigerian dialect.

no photo
Mon 03/19/18 01:39 PM

So the site should force people in your area to reply to appease you?

laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 03/19/18 01:14 PM

Well i like the fact that when i do something wrong and get into trouble i just go home. laugh laugh

laugh laugh and as well no one quarrel you for it as some do in relationship

no photo
Sun 03/18/18 06:05 AM

Morning everyone I just got back on here from a break bc I didn't have any luck on here but I gotta feeling things will change tho.

Welcome back and good luck

no photo
Sun 03/18/18 03:57 AM

Nofearinlove,there is nothing wrong with a Man caring and vice versa.
The emphasis is on favour that a godly woman is supposed to bring into a Man's life(proverbs 18 v 22)
The mystery is that Few years after the woman had left him. The Man bounces back strongly. He regains favour. Even with a better job,investments etc
A godly woman should be a carrier of Gods favour .

My question is after recovering from poverty while the greedy woman is gone will he still go and bring her back? Maybe the calamity he went through was to know the kind of a wife he has. Will he remarry her again?

no photo
Sun 03/18/18 02:27 AM

Nofearinlove,there is nothing wrong with a Man caring and vice versa.
The emphasis is on favour that a godly woman is supposed to bring into a Man's life(proverbs 18 v 22)
The mystery is that Few years after the woman had left him. The Man bounces back strongly. He regains favour. Even with a better job,investments etc
A godly woman should be a carrier of Gods favour .

Probably he married a witch. God does not give you bad gift but good one so the woman was from the Devil. Who tell you men that every wife are from God or the women that every husband are from God?

no photo
Sat 03/17/18 04:16 PM

Proverbs 18: 22

He who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favor from the Lord !

only the true believers knows that but the unbelievers think they get it by casualidad

Hmmm.....my sister's in Christ can anyone explain this scenerio in relation to the above scripture? A man(a born again) had a bank job,traded equities and also ministered in a the Church as associate pastor. Then He met and got engaged,and eventually married to a so called christain Sister. Things started to go down hill-lost all investments,post in the church,job and then the woman left to be with her mom and he lost his house.
Where is the favour that a wife is supposed to bring going by pro 18 v 22?

hay bro Godsfriend! you see what i was talking about in our previous topic when a man posted where are the true christian here? Before a true believer married he must be very watchful. There are many fake christian everywhere and many are ministers also. As brother Mike has said that money cannot buy love That's the pure truth. Many women especially in Africa or my country Nigeria like to marry a man that can be giving them money for cloths,for shoes etc and they are not ready to work to support their home such women does not stay when a man that was once rich turned poor. There are so many pretenders in church so i am very careful

no photo
Sat 03/17/18 10:43 AM
Happy birthday!

no photo
Fri 03/16/18 01:54 PM

Proverbs 18: 22

He who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favor from the Lord !

only the true believers knows that but the unbelievers think they get it by casualidad

no photo
Fri 03/16/18 06:41 AM

Maybe it does seem different. However, people today are less likely to tolerate remaining in a bad marriage than they were many years ago, when divorce was more of an exception, but they nearly all must have been in love when they married, just the same as those in the 'Old days'. So, love today is just the same as it has always been in my opinion.

Welcome to Mingle2 and good luck in your search.

Thank you sir duttoneer. You have answered correctly. :thumbsup:

no photo
Thu 03/15/18 03:07 PM

And this topic is in CHRISTIAN SINGLE.

I think you just posted this to prove that you are "Superspirtual" or have religious pride...
I think you know where pride is based...

Is this spiritual or literal????

This is not a good theological ministry point...Kind of childish if you ask me...People answered and you argue with them....Maybe you were false in acting as an open minded individual??? Seems to me you already had YOUR answer...You just wanted to argue and You know this was a total pointless post. It was neither spirituality enlightening nor encouraging...
Maybe next time you should, think before you post...
: (

:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

no photo
Thu 03/15/18 02:42 PM

I'm single and I want a woman to paint my garage....weee we we weee!

How much are you paying? bigsmile

Good question laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 03/13/18 06:14 AM

Because most men are looking for Victoria's Secret models!!!

is sad but you said the truth

no photo
Fri 03/09/18 01:20 PM
Come to Madrid Spain i will show you the city

no photo
Fri 03/09/18 05:53 AM

And so you shall remain so..whoa

laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 03/07/18 10:19 AM

This person needs hope and peace, sad story.

He is so scaring i can't look at the picture twice

no photo
Tue 03/06/18 05:51 AM
I wonder how many pains he is going through daily because of those múltiples surgery. No real human beings should ever copy such.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 14 15