More than idiots

no photo
Tue 01/30/18 10:02 AM

Some things take time.. it doesn't come in an instant

Hello and welcome to mingle

truth sister. Good thing does not come easily so patient is the key

no photo
Tue 01/30/18 03:47 AM

From a Filipina to another sweet and sensitive Filipina.... thanks so much Angel for understanding. I do think our culture here has something to do with our own connection lolflowers I was just bored last night and didn’t have patience to look for a mind stimulating topic that’s why I posted this slaphead I was not even thinking about love but just remembered the book I read before during my period of freedom from a failed marriage. frustrated I know love is never enough to sustain a long and lasting relationship :angel: I hope the luck guy will find you soon and appreciate you for the lovely person that you are flowerforyou

Amen! I am african, i agree with both of you. I love you sisters flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 01/29/18 01:20 PM
Welcome to mingle2. You can share your happiness and sorrows with us and we will be available to share with you too because nobody is perfect.

no photo
Mon 01/29/18 02:37 AM

How people can expect trust if they lie cutting 20 years from real age? I can understand small change, but nobody can hide half of their real age and in the same moment looking for honest partner.
A lie is a lie.
Sounds like you are made for each other, the only
difference being the depth of the lie.

I like this. A lie is a lie whether they cut small age or not i will never trust the person again.

no photo
Sun 01/28/18 09:31 AM

am looking for good and decent girls who are good at heart

You can't know who is good until you get closer to someone. Good luck in your search

no photo
Sun 01/28/18 09:28 AM

it was the first time or the first message between you and him?

I never give my number or my email in the first message, only after a bunch of messages

There are scammers trying to pinpoint your location and clone your number to see where you are

The other possibility is he’s busy

You are right, even as dear yellowrose said. It can also be possible that the guy does not like her after viewing her video call and blocked her, some people are just here to play game and injure people's heart. If he don't call or write again just ignore him and move on. Cheer up

no photo
Sun 01/28/18 08:46 AM

Yes..ive met 4 and they are all good conversationalists and they love coffee too!
:)

Recently I met a girl in an other dating site, we went out to have dinner and dance (I love to dance till dawn), after a couple of days after she disappear. Few days after she appears again just to say their mobile was broken, and she let me known she would like to have a new Samsung, I said that is nice, but have you seen how to buy it, that is a expensive phone. So far she disappears again

Lucky me !!

You are still lucky.. at least you found out early the girl's real intention :wink: Real people (not just friends) don't ask any... :blush::blush::blush:

One day you'll meet someone who will not do that :blush:

Yea, so true sister AngelHappiness. he was very Lucky that the disguised girl shew up quickly

no photo
Sun 01/28/18 08:46 AM

Yes..ive met 4 and they are all good conversationalists and they love coffee too!
:)

Recently I met a girl in an other dating site, we went out to have dinner and dance (I love to dance till dawn), after a couple of days after she disappear. Few days after she appears again just to say their mobile was broken, and she let me known she would like to have a new Samsung, I said that is nice, but have you seen how to buy it, that is a expensive phone. So far she disappears again

Lucky me !!

You are still lucky.. at least you found out early the girl's real intention :wink: Real people (not just friends) don't ask any... :blush::blush::blush:

One day you'll meet someone who will not do that :blush:

Yea, so true sister AngelHappiness. he was very Lucky that the disguised girl shew up quickly

no photo
Sun 01/28/18 03:02 AM

flowers thank you@Toodygirl5
I love the verse, just what i needed today!
But the verse is from 2Corinthians 9:7 Niv , guess just a typo!
Have a blessed Sunday!

Thank you sister Natachaeva

no photo
Sun 01/28/18 02:59 AM

What would life look like when there is no union between two different God fearing genders.

I just realized that when two believers comes together loving each other,hoping to be together with the fear of God they obtain favor from God.

How true is this? please respond...

Very true! Two people with same mind and belief they make a happy home

no photo
Sun 01/28/18 02:53 AM
I don't reply them when i receive such. Not for me

no photo
Sat 01/27/18 01:43 PM

Meh
I was a truck mechanic
I know lots of truckers that are completely faithful to one person.

Thank you daddy Tom. Love is the answer. he sounds like the truck drivers can never marry. What about pilot? True love does not know barrier

no photo
Sat 01/27/18 01:43 PM

Meh
I was a truck mechanic
I know lots of truckers that are completely faithful to one person.

Thank you daddy Tom. Love is the answer. he sounds like the truck drivers can never marry. What about pilot? True love does not know barrier

no photo
Sat 01/27/18 01:25 PM

Good to know.

laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 01/27/18 01:12 PM
Good luck in your search sister

no photo
Sat 01/27/18 02:48 AM
Yes it works all you need is patient. Good luck

no photo
Fri 01/26/18 05:56 AM

The FIRST thing you should do is get off dating sites and participate in your own life. Get a hobby, find a craft or art project...something?

Next, you need to GROW UP.
You have a child that need its mother and father.
The moment you two decided to bring a new life into this world you became something more than two individuals.

No problem is completely one persons doing. It takes two to make a child and it takes two to make a loving relationship.
Perhaps you both need to work on your honest communication?

Set aside time where both of you can just sit and talk.
Communication is a two way activity. It is just as important to listen as it is to talk.

Consider the responsibility effect. When someone in a marriage faces overwhelming responsibility it wears on the soul. Consider his feelings of responsibility and praise, yes praise him for his efforts.

Ask him, with love, what he expects in life. Acknowledge what he says and remember what has become important to him. Once the honest communication returns you can address your boredom concerns.

From what you have written, It looks like he has closed down.
That you don't understand what he is going thru so he stops sharing it.

If you would do anything for the ones you love you should demonstrate it with actions. Shallow words only widen the rift.
Wishes and dreams are only possible if you take action to make them happen.

Make a list of the things you want to change.
Note the things that you can change yourself.
Note the things that you need his help to change.
Then make a list of the things that are good, that don't need to change.
Note the things that you do yourself.
Note the things that require his help.

Concentrate on the good things.
Say outloud - "That's a good thing" when they happen. Then smile.
Address the bad things as they happen.
Are they things that could have been avoided with an action earlier?
Are they things that are outside your personal control?
Learning which mistakes you make is not as important as learning how to avoid making them in the first place.
Never minimize your successes. Even the little ones.

Above all, try to remember that he is a human being that is unique. Just as you are unique. You will never look at the world thru his eyes, he will never look at the world thru your eyes.
The best you can do is hope for a mutual understanding.
You are you.
He is Him.
Together you can be unity or strangers.
Its really up to you, its YOUR life.

Tom, you are indeed a good man with great understanding. Keep it up, God bless you

no photo
Thu 01/25/18 02:20 PM

It's not a requirement that you answer each and every note you receive.
No response is a response.

Correct :thumbsup:

no photo
Thu 01/25/18 01:06 PM
I wish you all the best

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 15