Community > Posts By > Nofearinlove

no photo
Sun 01/07/18 09:24 AM

here all girls give numbers and ask for paytm for video chat or sex chat...iam from Bangalore no one here is geniune looking for geniune one

Why saying all girls? Not girls like me, you met the wrong ones does not mean all. I have encounter many wrong men here too why should i say all? No, i got good friends here.

no photo
Sun 01/07/18 03:35 AM

helloo.. I'm new here by the way... Hope can get new christian friends from around the world. Jesus bless.
why dont you add ur picture?

User desactivated.

no photo
Sun 01/07/18 03:23 AM

Thanks all for the advice and for the response :blush::blush::blush: much appreciated...

Both are just my friend. Both are from another country. Both are nice too but the the past is now courting. He said he loves me and he don't wanna lose me. The present, he's not courting (still in the search mode) but I met him already in real and he's investing so much time to know me. He knows lots of things about my past experiences and almost everyday I am receiving a message from him. He knew that I was bullied (because of that I had a low self esteem before). Things became ok because of his help and also because of encouraging words. He said he wants my happiness. He reminded me of my worth... I know for him I am special and people said that even if he's not courting he likes me.

Thanks all again :blush::blush::blush: God bless!

If the past is now courting, let him go unless he is courting you. Courting another person and still telling you his feeling is confusing, if you focus on such you will endup regretting your life. Please give chance to the available one who helps you and knows your worth. Pray that God should guide you. flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 01/06/18 10:06 AM

just based on what you wrote and not reading anymore into it. if it was me i would stick with the new friend. but only you know the whole story so good luck

I agree with Eric. Please sister let the past go, well you know them betterflowerforyou

no photo
Tue 01/02/18 02:19 PM
Happy birthday!!! God bless youflowerforyou

no photo
Mon 01/01/18 10:20 AM
Great advice. Happy new year beloveth in Christ Jesus. May God grant our heart desires this year in Jesus Christ mighty name, Amen.flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 12/27/17 02:37 PM
Edited by Nofearinlove on Wed 12/27/17 02:39 PM

Before anything else, I just wanna ask you, do you love your wife? Why do you feel that way? Are you happy with your relationship with her?

I don't wanna judge you. I know that you have your reason too for feeling that way. In the end, that is still your decision not ours. But just an advice, when you do something, you also have to think of it's consequences. You have to consider not only your feelings but also the feeling of your wife and your kids (if you have).

If I am the wife or if I marry one day, I want my man to be faithful. I don't want him to be looking for another one. If one day he does, I will leave him. I will think that he doesn't really love me. I want my man to be happy but I am not also a martyr. If for him I can't give that happiness, I will let him do what he want but I will ask for a divorce or annulment first... A good relationship is the one where you are both happy and I will never be happy knowinh that my man is in a relationship with another girl. I am faithful and I want my man to be faithful too. If he can't do that, he needs to let go of me too. He doesn't deserve my love. He doesn't deserve me... We both deserve to be happy and sometimes the only way to do that is to let each other go.

Sister please don't waste your time to comment on this post. Probable he is muslim man that has the right to marry múltiples wives. Saddest post ever!

no photo
Wed 12/27/17 07:51 AM

the best pick up line is the one that worked

Correct!

no photo
Sun 12/24/17 11:40 AM
Happy birthday sir!!! May God grant you many more years. Hugssflowerforyou

no photo
Sat 12/23/17 01:15 PM
Picture looks like 30+. Am sorry if am wrong

no photo
Thu 12/21/17 01:32 PM
Very sad.

no photo
Tue 12/19/17 02:26 PM

It can also be possible that she/him blocked you.

No. It wouldn't show deactivated. Even with blocked, you can still view the profile. The ONLY way it shows deactivated is what I stated above

Oh ok! Thanks a lot

no photo
Mon 12/18/17 05:55 AM

What Y'all Think??:wink:

"Give with no strings attached and give often. You'll be amazed how happy you'll become and how happy the people around will become."

I saw a Tweet this morning [asking people to describe their happy marriage] and had to write in.
I have been married for over 17 years now - 20 years together - and have never been happier! My wife and I thank each other every day for the hard work and effort we put into our marriage. It's not easy in this day and age, especially with 2 teenagers.

We met early in life, 24 years old, but late enough to have sown our wild oats so to speak. We were both poor, making minimum wage and only high school diplomas on the wall. We fell in love and wanted to work towards a family. We saved, lived in basements, worked a ton, went to business school at night (we both sought employers who paid for courses if we passed) and after 5 years had enough to buy a condo and get married. (Our wedding cost $3,000 including the honeymoon! - haha).

It's been the best 20 years a guy could ask for! I think because we started with nothing, what we have achieved, we have achieved together and it makes it so hard to throw away. You could say we're dedicated to each other through sweat and hard work.

My wife and I attribute our successes to having defined roles for each other - I'm big picture and she's the details person. We've both agreed on our role in the marriage and we base our opinion of each other on how much effort we exert. But, we're flexible too and can take on each's others roles in an instant - we call it "cross-training". We trust each other a lot in this part of our lives. It's always worked for us - because we've always worked for the marriage. I must say at this point in my dialogue; it is a ton of work - more than I could ever have imagined. After the kids arrived, the amount of cleaning alone is enough to make you cry - haha!

The Future:
We've always had a 6 m, 1 yr, 2 yr and 5 yr plan. It's invaluable to know what you're working towards and being on the same page.

Personal Growth:
We're like 2 plants in the same pot. Growing separately but alongside each other. Because we're on the same page as far as life goals we can branch out into new endeavors and try new things. At the same time, we stay grounded with family traditions.

Conflict Resolution:
If we argue - and we do once in a while - we apologize as soon as we've cooled down. Whether we were right or wrong. Nothing is worth destroying your marriage over. This is a 2-way street as well though - neither of us are vengeful or spiteful and we would never do anything to purposely make the other angry. I've seen this happen to other people, unfortunately.

These are just a few of the aspects that have made us successful. We make an effort every day with each other - why throw away 20 years of hard work cause you're feeling lazy for a day or two?!

We try to be understanding, compassionate, loving, forgiving, accepting, strong and smart. So many people out there don't think ahead or plan in my humble opinion.

Lastly, I would just like to say to anyone you may share this with. STOP BEING SO SELFISH! Selfishness is the reason the world is going to ****. Give, give, give. Give your attention, your assistance, your humor, your sensitivity, your heart and soul to the people around you. Anything you can give that's free has the most value. Give with no strings attached and give often. You'll be amazed how happy you'll become and how happy the people around will become, how easy it is to forgive and to be forgiven. Charity and forgiveness are key to happy and successful marriage.

As a former reprobate whose only concerns was himself, I can attest to the fact that the less you think of yourself and give to those around you the more you will get back and the happier your marriage and life will be.

drinker

This is so encouraging, thanks for sharing.

no photo
Sun 12/17/17 12:42 PM
It can also be possible that she/him blocked you.

no photo
Sat 12/16/17 03:23 AM

hello everyone

Hi sister. Welcome to christian brethren chat.waving

no photo
Wed 12/13/17 12:06 PM

Welcome.
I think your profile is good but can still be improved if you write about the kind of person you're seeking.
Wishing you good luck.

Please Mummy delightfulilusion. Am sorry i mistakenly click your profile. God bless you ma'am

no photo
Mon 12/11/17 02:42 PM
Very well organized profile. I like it!

no photo
Sat 12/09/17 03:43 AM
Then ignore the person. Is either the person desactivared it account or mingle2 did for a very important reason.

no photo
Sat 12/09/17 03:43 AM
Edited by Nofearinlove on Sat 12/09/17 03:45 AM
Is also possible that the person blocked you.

no photo
Fri 12/08/17 04:36 PM
So sorry for that. Get well soon, cheer up.

1 2 7 8 9 10 12 14 15