Community > Posts By > Nofearinlove

no photo
Thu 02/15/18 01:47 PM

I believe a lot are home grown. But someone wanting to commit a crime will buy it off a truck or back alley. I prefer to be able to protect myself

I prefer that too. But I would prefer those with emotional or mental instability not be able to have access to such tools of potential destruction too.

But they can illegally. Timothy McVeigh didn't need guns. Do we ban fertilizer? How about the person running people over in a truck? Do we ban vehicles? People that want to harm will always get guns illegally

I am not speaking ban on anything. Im speaking more common sense regulations. will people find ways around them? Sure, some will. But i don't care as long as it decreases the number of lives we lose because it is in place to PROSECUTE and prevent more often.

That is already in play...at least for legal gun owners. Not those that steal guns or buy them in a back alley.

this boy bought his gun legally, despite all the troubling signs and documented mental health issues, so whatever it is is not playing enough.

I don't believe the boy has any mental problem at all. Satan used him to kill innocents people that is all. If he was mentally unstable why won't him kill his family at home and get suicide? Why could he go to high school and killed innocent people? he should be sentence to life jail. I hate to hear saying the person has a mental problem after killing people, that is a pure lie

his family had already died months earlier ...
often people suffering want others to suffer, even if they arent suicidal
I consider this, in teens especially, as signs of mental and emotional instability/problem.

Oh! The parents died months earlier and he went out to kill innocent people but he did not kill himself? Life prison for him. he is not mentally sick but posseses of demons

even demons can be exorcised, but rarely in prison.

Exorcised by who? No demon can ever be delivered but the person possesed by it. Well i know there is a death sentence in US but who can kill demon unless the Lord himself?

no photo
Thu 02/15/18 01:35 PM

I believe a lot are home grown. But someone wanting to commit a crime will buy it off a truck or back alley. I prefer to be able to protect myself

I prefer that too. But I would prefer those with emotional or mental instability not be able to have access to such tools of potential destruction too.

But they can illegally. Timothy McVeigh didn't need guns. Do we ban fertilizer? How about the person running people over in a truck? Do we ban vehicles? People that want to harm will always get guns illegally

I am not speaking ban on anything. Im speaking more common sense regulations. will people find ways around them? Sure, some will. But i don't care as long as it decreases the number of lives we lose because it is in place to PROSECUTE and prevent more often.

That is already in play...at least for legal gun owners. Not those that steal guns or buy them in a back alley.

this boy bought his gun legally, despite all the troubling signs and documented mental health issues, so whatever it is is not playing enough.

I don't believe the boy has any mental problem at all. Satan used him to kill innocents people that is all. If he was mentally unstable why won't him kill his family at home and get suicide? Why could he go to high school and killed innocent people? he should be sentence to life jail. I hate to hear saying the person has a mental problem after killing people, that is a pure lie

his family had already died months earlier ...
often people suffering want others to suffer, even if they arent suicidal
I consider this, in teens especially, as signs of mental and emotional instability/problem.

Oh! The parents died months earlier and he went out to kill innocent people but he did not kill himself? Life prison for him. he is not mentally sick but posseses of demons

no photo
Thu 02/15/18 01:27 PM

no photo
Thu 02/15/18 03:48 AM

seriously, when will we consider the damage our actions and impressions and greed (that we use as an excuse to ignore the human repurcussions) are leaving on undeveloped minds ?

A gunman opened fire at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High school in Parkland, Fla., on Wednesday, officials there said. According to the Broward County Sheriff’s Office, there were multiple fatalities and at least 14 people were injured. The shooting suspect, a former student, was taken into custody in nearby Coral Springs. Follow below for the latest updates.

http://www.yahoo.com/news/live-updates-shooting-high-school-parkland-fla-multiple-injuries-reported-200936418.html

watching from Spain this morning makes my sadest morning. I feel for the family of the victims. I hope the US should start giving security guides to all institutes because things like this is getting worse in US. praying to God to protect the student from the evil ones

no photo
Tue 02/13/18 09:23 AM

On a lighter note. Does anyone remember when you could use a Cartoon Character as a photo? Some were really good, and funny!! laugh

Pity they stopped it I use to enjoy seeing them.

Sorry offtopic

who and when, a cartoon caracter? I wonder why the humble men who are surposed to encourage people are the ones discouraging people. Say whatever you like.

Seeing a cartoon character as a profile picture certainly made me smile, much better than the bland 'Ask me for a photo' image we see today. I don't really understand why the site decided to stop it, and that was quite a few years ago now, can't remember exactly when.
They use to permit you to use a cartoon image of your own in place of your primary picture, but the rules changed, pity in my opinion.

ok sir but i won't use cartoon image so i will put mine soon.:smile:

:thumbsup: flowerforyou

Thank you very much.

no photo
Tue 02/13/18 02:43 AM

On a lighter note. Does anyone remember when you could use a Cartoon Character as a photo? Some were really good, and funny!! laugh

Sorry offtopic

who and when, a cartoon caracter? I wonder why the humble men who are surposed to encourage people are the ones discouraging people. Say whatever you like.

Seeing a cartoon character as a profile picture certainly made me smile, much better than the bland 'Ask me for a photo' image we see today. I don't really understand why the site decided to stop it, and that was quite a few years ago now, can't remember exactly when.
They use to permit you to use a cartoon image of your own in place of your primary picture, but the rules changed, pity in my opinion.

ok sir but i won't use cartoon image so i will put mine soon.:smile:

no photo
Mon 02/12/18 12:27 PM

I assume they are very shy and I try to pull them out of their box.

It seldom works out ohwell

Thank you sister. months ago a guy contacted me here without foto on his profile, i replied him without question him meanwhile my picture was on my profile. he later set up his picture. he was real and was a nice guy. why are people judging by pictures? some of the pictures some used were taking many years back who talk about that?

no photo
Mon 02/12/18 12:22 PM

Sorry offtopic

no photo
Mon 02/12/18 11:13 AM

It would appear that more and more people are deciding against breaking things off with someone the adult and proper way, and instead choosing to ghost them (ignore texts and phone calls). This classless and cowardly practice is not just limited to the dating scene. In any arena of life, a growing number of people think it's acceptable to just disrespectfully ignore a person, a date, business associate, even friend, if the person no longer suits his/her purpose. I was ghosted by a lady after 5 dates, and a lady I am communicating with was ghosted by her best friend of 20 years. To this day, neither one of us have the foggiest idea as to why. Yet, at the end of the day, we realize that the practice of ghosting says a lot more about the perpetrator than the victim.

Have you experienced ghosting, or ghosted someone else?

I have expirienced the same. The solution to them is when they ghosted you, ghost them back by blocking them from all your contacts, my judgenent!

no photo
Mon 02/12/18 10:55 AM

In real life (bar, beach, bowling alley, fair, parade, whatever) you SEE someone and decide to go talk to them.
You don't just strike up conversations with random people behind walls. You SEE them first, then you try to get to know them.
Bingo Bango.

Online, You are not SEEING them, you are SEEING a photo that you have no idea if it is that person or someone else.

There ARE real people here looking to meet someone.
There are actual photos of those persons on their profiles.
The photo is the attention getter.
Just like in real life you SEE them first.

The person that abuses their photo are liars, plain and simple.
If you are so gullible or desperate that you fail to notice the scam, you get what you get.

Even in real life the ones that LOOK to good to be true usually are.
Online dating requires the same kind of common sense.

That being said, I have dated women without a photo and yes, they did turn out to be liars. I will not "Blind Date" again but I can and do have message conversations with women with no photos. There is no reason I can't be friendly to them. I just refuse to meet them in real life till I see them on live video.

Even when i was using foto yet nothing good came. I am not here seaching anymore but just for forum there is no need to see my foto. If i like i use if not i stay without it, is it a crime? I am a dependent woman, i work and make My money. So don't insult those without foto, is a personal choice. I don't write men to ask for a dating either if they write me i reply them accordingly or no reply

no photo
Sun 02/11/18 02:36 PM

The world I live in (America) seems to be packed with people who expect me to buy things from them, but to whom it never seems to occur, that I as a customer might need to know something BASIC about the product or service.

Right now, for example, I want to buy curtains for my living room.

Now. It seems straightforward enough to me, that if someone makes curtains to sell, that they would expect customers to be able to choose some that would actually FIT THE WINDOWS.

However, I have as yet, been unable to locate even ONE vendor who posts both the height AND THE WIDTH of the curtains they sell. Every single one, restrict their descriptions to a single parameter, and many don't even say whether they are telling me the height or the width.

The world seems to be full of such nonsense these days. It took me decades to find a dentist who would BOTH perform a root canal, AND FILL THE HOLE THEY DRILLED AFTERWARD.

I have never found or even heard of a doctor who performs skin biopsies, who is willing to provide me the results of the test I pay for, unless they find cancer. Apparently, all American doctors are required to sign a secret agreement that at no time, are they to inform a patient that they are okay. We all have to hope and pray to the gods above, that the doctor we use, has every detail of our contact information correct, AND that nothing ever goes wrong with their record keeping systems (unlike EVERYONE ELSE on the planet), the mail, or any of their computers or printers.

What other (non-political) examples of concerted, apparently intentional, incompetence or idiocy do we all have to put up with?

I think all this are just sign of endtime. Fakes and evil everywhere

no photo
Sun 02/11/18 02:12 PM

Hi I often dream of being lost, not finding my way back to a place of learning [school] or a vacation place

I also have a lot of lost key, lost phone or mis place my car

I guess I am always feeling lost or loss

Ana

Those dreams are not good. Lossing your keys the most scaring one, keys represents the access to your greatness or open door. Pray that God intervene in your life
Shalom

no photo
Sun 02/11/18 02:01 PM
Edited by Nofearinlove on Sun 02/11/18 02:15 PM

I noticed in the dating section that people assume their profile is passed up for one reason or another that is about them personally not being attractive, or interesting or appealing

But, I know when I do pass the time going through 'matches', I often will find someone attractive and/or interesting but they are far away and/or looking for something different than I am.

I cant tell you how many favorites I have because they seem very appealing, but I click no on match because what they state they are looking for does not describe me.

Just a thought not to take the profile pass ups so personally (for those that don't care, it doesnt matter obviously)...

You are right. I can relate to that.

no photo
Sun 02/11/18 01:12 PM

It's really annoying to get mail from somebody who has no picture in his profile. I just ignore it. What do you do?

I get what you’re saying, however the phrase book and cover springs to mind.
I got a nice message one day, which I answered asking why no photo.
The Lady explained she had taken them down due to unwanted attention, it turns out she was absolutely stunning.

For me it would depend on the message and if I thought she was hiding something.

Thank you. I totally agree with you,i don't use foto due to personal protection but if i chat with a honest man and he desires to see my foto, i will put My profile picture till we get to know each other better before proceeding to skype to view each other. I can say majority of people who have contacted me with picture on their profile are scarmmers with other peoples fotos, i know them when i ask them to go for video call, they will start making many líes.

no photo
Sat 02/10/18 02:40 AM
I use youtube to watch some interesting and meaniful vidoes that makes me laugh, i come to mingle2 for forum to read post and comment, infact mingle2 is amazing. I don't use anyother social media so, with my two best, am ok.

no photo
Fri 02/09/18 02:35 PM

I'm preet from Dhaka uttara.
I want to sex with women. I'm is a sexy boy.

Are you sick?

no photo
Fri 02/09/18 02:32 PM
I will only do that if we are married. I live peacebly here in Spain i can't make the mistake of going to a country where i have no security unless he comes to join me here

no photo
Wed 02/07/18 12:49 PM

Absolutely. When I think of how mankind holds grudges, allows innocent to be killed in wars for the transgressions of the few that live amongst them, and turn their backs on people for the same ...

and what was done to God's son, if he had that same type of mentality to continue to forever punish and hold accountable everyone associated with the guilty ... but instead gives us the gifts of Grace and Repentance.

All the time, God is good.

so true. God is always good and faithful

no photo
Wed 02/07/18 11:14 AM

I mean real Christian ladies

Proverbs 31:10-31

Many don't know what the Scriptures say! flowerforyou

With all due respect, that is referring to a wife. Not ladies in general, especially when the man and woman haven't met

Thank you dear yellowrose10. Even if the brother refers to virtuous women we are still here. But how can he know a vurtuous woman without meeting her or contacting her several times? to sister Toody, I am not a baby christian. there are unbelievers who are vurtuous women as well. God bless you

no photo
Wed 02/07/18 11:05 AM
Edited by Nofearinlove on Wed 02/07/18 11:08 AM

Many assume that loving God is about fear of hell or trying to earn heaven, and perhaps for some it is.

however, there are those who love in the true sense. If we think about loving our children or our partner, for instance, it is a sense of what we want to GIVE to them, not what we want to GET from them. We have a desire to please because of our desire for them to BE PLEASED. thats all.

When we talk about a healthy Love of God, I Believe it is this type of love. We want to please Him, follow his path for us, be obedient and grateful and giving, without much thought of what we GET in return.

maybe that is the lesson of love that God represents, about what we want to 'give' and not what we expect to get? What do you think?

I think we receive more from Him than what we give God . for example being alive today is a great privilage from God. I think God loves us than as we love Him