Community > Posts By > Nofearinlove

no photo
Tue 10/03/17 02:57 PM
Your profil is nice. Good luck on your seek

no photo
Tue 10/03/17 11:55 AM

I hope you'll find a special woman around your area. Illinois cold area. My sister lives there.

laugh laugh laugh then he will get someone there to warm him out the cold

no photo
Mon 10/02/17 06:01 AM

Without the holy spirit, you can not abstain from sex or romance when you're in same room with someone dear to your heart

You are right that is why we need spirit filled partner as we are. Two can't work accept they agree. If two people put the issue in prayer, God will help them by His Holy Spirit. Am looking forward to see my God sent.

no photo
Mon 10/02/17 05:56 AM

One need to have a spouse who will encourage you in prayer

Oh yea, not only prayer but that will also help you to make Heaven.

no photo
Sun 10/01/17 02:36 PM

For Gawd's sake fill your profile out, no info there. Wear a shirt so it doesn't look like you haven't eaten in a week. Ribs are showing.

happy

no photo
Sun 10/01/17 02:04 PM

It is the main reason I am single. Most refuse to wait.

Is very though my sister. God will see us through.

no photo
Sun 10/01/17 01:51 PM

we prayed year after year waiting for God's well but no answer, asking for his direction to find the right way but still the same, you cant be like others,,,,, do whatever you like is not your chapter at all...and you realized you are maturating day by day
so trying to do something new that can change your entire life
ultimately you will ended up in social media dating sites

so my question is.... will it possible to bring us together through social media? if anyone (including me)found someone match here, could it possible to think its a soul mate from heaven ...
what your opinion?

Hope you'll find your soulmate here and not scammers!

Well said sister Natacha. There are many scarmmers in sheep clothing here. Be wise!

no photo
Sat 09/30/17 09:54 AM
Nothing to rate

no photo
Sat 09/30/17 09:50 AM
Yes, we are here. Good luck

no photo
Fri 09/29/17 01:05 PM

Oh, and just call me Studio if you want. It's my name.

grumble stupid auto correct. ..STU

Oh, whenever i read coments here, i laugh a lot. Thanks for making me laugh, it cures a lot of pains.

no photo
Fri 09/29/17 12:21 PM

Sorry but from what I understand the original Playboy passed away may ..Hugh Hefner rest in peace..

Aren't you his son?

Hay Jaden_Jaden laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 09/29/17 06:41 AM
Why did you not answer the question of smoke and drink? it would have been better. Good luck for your search

no photo
Thu 09/28/17 01:29 PM
Update your profil picture and give answer concerning your religion. Good luck.

no photo
Thu 09/28/17 08:00 AM
All good things are from above. You can meet your life partner here or anywhere it is the grace of God. I wish you the best sister.

no photo
Thu 09/28/17 05:46 AM
Nothing wrong with your profil
I like what you wrote about the fake and scarmmers. Good luck sir

no photo
Wed 09/27/17 11:09 AM
Your profil is good. Keep seeking you will finally meet a good girl
Shalom

no photo
Wed 09/27/17 10:41 AM

Just wondering if the younger women here are attracted to older men. I am 53 and I have been wanting to date a woman in her 20's

Easy peesy, get a black American Express card, a Ferrari, a Lambo, a Bently, and penthouse in Vegas, New York, and L.A.. Twenty somethings will be dying to go out with you.

laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 09/24/17 01:18 PM
Please accept what God choses for you. If you follow your mind you may regret in future. think about Heaven. Shalom

no photo
Sun 09/24/17 06:10 AM

Dear Dodo David. I want to wait till i say i do. I met man here who was chatting with me saying he likes me. But when it comes to marriage talk, i told him that i want to wait till i say i do. His answer was he won't wait, he said no one buys a car without testing it. He accused the church pastors and priest, i had to quit him. Although i was already inlove with him, he told me we are not suited. I leave all to God

He is not a lover of God and his word.
You are not a commodity either. Its insulting for him to place at same level with a car. For you are the habitation of the triune God.
Thumps up to ya for honoring God with your body .

Thanks Godsfriend10 that is exaltly what i leant about him
I pray God touches his heart one day. Please some men should stop comparing women to car for Gods sake.

no photo
Sun 09/24/17 03:15 AM
The Lord will help you. Just ask Him.

1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 14