Community > Posts By > Nofearinlove

no photo
Thu 12/07/17 05:42 AM

What he meant is that he loves you with the love of God and not as a life partner period! Be strong my sister and understand that it got to the point you have to know that some people can stay in your heart and not in your life.

Not really about me sis.. a person dear to me opened that.. i want to give him an advice amd as much as possible to make him and his wife ok again...he has a way wife but ge said he's not in love with her anymore...

Thanks for that.. now I understand

He should pray to God to help him so that he will love her again as long. She is his wife. If he gets closer to her again and again, the feeling will activate again
Thanks sister.

He doesn't like. They are living in the same house but there's no expession of love ( hug, kiss, i love you word etc) but they are good friends. He's just there for the kids waiting them to graduate in school (they are already in collage).

He's searching now (but if there's something that I can do to make them ok again, I want to do it.. he's a good person eh and i believe that marriage is sacred).

Thanks Sis :blush::blush::blush: You are right. Prayer can do lots of things.

Good! God bless you sister. You can keep them in prayer and fast for them too. Prayer works!

no photo
Wed 12/06/17 10:45 AM

What he meant is that he loves you with the love of God and not as a life partner period! Be strong my sister and understand that it got to the point you have to know that some people can stay in your heart and not in your life.

Not really about me sis.. a person dear to me opened that.. i want to give him an advice amd as much as possible to make him and his wife ok again...he has a way wife but ge said he's not in love with her anymore...

Thanks for that.. now I understand

He should pray to God to help him so that he will love her again as long. She is his wife. If he gets closer to her again and again, the feeling will activate again
Thanks sister.

no photo
Sun 12/03/17 11:24 AM
So touching! Am scared, i wish my heart will never weap, nor mourn,i would i find the right man that my heart may wander no more, i wish i find him to have and to hold, to love and to cherish, i wish i find him.

no photo
Sun 12/03/17 11:16 AM

All intrusive thoughts
of him
come
Messages from others
mean nothing

Is he awake or sleeping?
Dating another?

Such a fine circle of hope

Till he wakes up to see
It was me, all along,
waiting....

to luv him.

The woman of his dreams
he sang about
on his guitar..
to find

Sometimes holy ones
are dense.

This poem is for me! Let go or wait?

no photo
Sun 12/03/17 10:52 AM
If you believe that it existes, so it is. There are people like you here still hoping to meet the Mr or mrs right.
Goodluck for your seek

no photo
Sun 12/03/17 05:33 AM
Edited by Nofearinlove on Sun 12/03/17 05:34 AM

no photo
Fri 12/01/17 05:40 AM

Keep in mind this isn't a Christian only site. You have many people of every belief and all over the world

This is not only a Christian site but I posted this topic on Christian singles. I think there's nothing wrong with this.

Absolutly nothing wrong sister. You did not post it in general discussion, nothing wrong
We have freedom to express and speek.

no photo
Fri 12/01/17 01:03 AM

Sex is not love, love is not sex.......sex is an act, love is a feeling.

And yes we as humans require love, but love comes in many forms.......parental love, sibling love, friendship love, love of ones self.....etc.

Agree :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Certain this!:thumbsup:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :

no photo
Thu 11/30/17 11:34 AM

I am a Christian but I am mot searching here (just here to chat with nice people and join forums).

I believe in God's perfect timing. I know in the right time (if it's God's will)I will meet the man for me (even if I am not searching.

I want to enjoy the moment
Make friends
Chat and chat and chat

Hello and best luck to everyone!!!

I certain this too. After meeting some men here, i discovered that they are not really what we think or expect. I just have to be here for forum and friendship only to the good people. Am glad there are born again christian here.
God bless you :heart:

no photo
Thu 11/30/17 03:13 AM

Love is only sexual relationship or souls mate.
But in present time love is only sexual need .
This was my thought. I may be wrong.love

If that's what love for you then probably that's not love at all...

If you're in doubt then there's probably an underlying reason behind that.. perhaps you really know that you are wrong

-------------------------------------------------------

Love is more than a feeling
It takes time
It isn't selfish
It brings joy
It is patient and kind
It is knowing everything about someone and still accepting and continue loving him/her after everything that you know

Love has lots of definition but definitely it isn't just for pleasure

Thank you so much sister Missyche. You answered correctly, it is so heartbreaks that many men see love this way. They think having sex with women is love, is so sad

no photo
Mon 10/23/17 06:25 AM
I am planning to desactivate my accout too. The men i meet here are not ready to serve God. They profess to be christian but they don't have manner of christianity. If you tell them you don't want fornication before marriage, they will cut you off. One of them told me that no one buys a car without testing it. Now men compare women to a car, there is no problem. I may stay on this site just for forum because born again men are far from here, i don't want to wander away from the part way.
Cheer up beloveth born again brothers and sisters as we keep waiting on the Lord. God be with you all in Jesus name, Amen

no photo
Mon 10/23/17 06:09 AM
Dear, is it such a heartache. I know what you mean, i am in heavy heart because of my observation towards some single men's behaviour. I will encourage you to keep searching, never give up. You will definitive meet a good man some day because good people nowadays are rare. Good luck sister

no photo
Sun 10/15/17 11:19 AM

Dear scepticalsoulmate. Don't mind what people say about you, you are one of the best people that make this cite a happy place to read in the forum. Just ignore them. :heart:

aaaawww thanks so much. that was a very sweet thing to say. its nice to see you here waving blessings to youflowers

A warm hug for you sister. God bless you

no photo
Sun 10/15/17 11:19 AM

Dear scepticalsoulmate. Don't mind what people say about you, you are one of the best people that make this cite a happy place to read in the forum. Just ignore them. :heart:

aaaawww thanks so much. that was a very sweet thing to say. its nice to see you here waving blessings to youflowers

A warm hug for you sister. God bless you

no photo
Sun 10/15/17 05:18 AM
Hello. Welcome to mingle2. Good luck

no photo
Sun 10/15/17 05:04 AM

no photo
Thu 10/05/17 01:14 PM

I'm not a expert on relationships with dating, but some men don't know meaning of chatting on dating sites, it's about getting to know the real person not pretending your someone your not or chatting and then disappear and come back when you feel like it, I'm glad I got that off my mind. Hope this helps you. Think before u message someone on wot your gonna say next.

you are very right. I was thinking likewise, I feel sorrowful when some men play with genuene women's heart. It is better to ignore such people when they are trying to come back again. They are unserious men.

no photo
Thu 10/05/17 01:08 AM

Go back to the pureness of heart, there are not enough people in this world that are pure. I am far from pure but I try my best to be the best human I can be. Hurt and anger can make you look at the world differently. Evil seems to be winning in our society. It is hard but please come back to the light. Darkness and evil will only drag you more deeper into the abyss.

Good advice, you are a blessed woman of wisdom.

no photo
Wed 10/04/17 05:31 AM

I hope you'll find a special woman around your area. Illinois cold area. My sister lives there.

laugh laugh laugh then he will get someone there to warm him out the cold

:grinning::grinning: too bad though, my sister already married!

Oh that is great. Congrate to your sister

no photo
Tue 10/03/17 03:29 PM

Thank you :) Your profile is great too.

Thanks dear. God bless you

1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 15