Community > Posts By > Nofearinlove

no photo
Sat 09/23/17 01:43 PM

If someone was deceitful about their looks . I would not stay for the date .. as joey said .. that situation is unlikely to happen .. I would have interrogated and screened them fully before there was any intention of meeting .. it is just commonsense . Physical looks are important to me .. they have to be seduction worthy drool drool tongue2

Intelligent and honest response, Kudos!

I have met a few women like that online.
A few years ago, while is still had my car I met with a woman that was so big she couldn't fit in my car.
Come to find out the messaging we were doing were written by her daughter. Nothing was profile correct except that she was single.

First of all, I need to be able to put my arms around and hold a woman. I'm not into heavy women, a personal preference. I'm not into low intelligence, another personal preference. I want more conversation than a few grunts and squeals, another personal preference.

I bought her a drink and sat and talked for a bit then told her I was not interested. I wished her luck in finding someone special, gave her a kiss and attempted to hug her and left.

I treated her with respect and was polite but still rejected her.
I detest pathological compulsive liars. Lies are an instant turn off. It doesn't mean I, myself have to be a liar or rude or disrespectful.

Your blind date may not be the 'one' but they will be a person and should be treated with respect and honesty.

You are truly a class act:thumbsup:

:thumbsup: i like this

no photo
Sat 09/23/17 01:38 PM

Always so many great post..
And always those who choose to make it personal about me.lol...

and holy crap a lackin.. thay look nothing like their profile pictures

Perhaps it is the consistent way you ask the question,
always about their flaws? Quit beating up the messenger.

You have heard the expression 'one foot in the grave?'
I met a person at a restaurant (blindly) one time.
Started out bad because he said we would meet outside then go in.
So I got there maybe 10 minutes early and parked right in front
of the place so as to keep an eye out for the date.

After half an hour with the no show I went inside, BOO there he
was, all angry because I was late.

I just stared at the display.
Then the alarms started going off.
I mean, real alarms.
He wore 4 watches with timers..for pills.

Ringgggggg!

'I am having so and so' he says.
I asked, 'Have I a minute to look at the menu?'
(I wasn't sure who or what was being timed yet.)
'If you have to' he says.

'I'll have what you are having' and I closed the menu.
He looked most annoyed, I was hoping it wasn't liver.

'I have a few medical conditions I might not have
mentioned' he begins.

I am not even hungry at this point and I try to think how to
get away, without him stroking out.

Ringgggggg!

He is taking pills every 10 minutes and I simply cannot imagine
what might be his issue with that regimen.

The food comes as he is telling me all his problems.
I think I dozed off with my eyes open.
He went on and on, maybe he started from childhood?

Ringgggggg!

He got up to go to the bathroom (3rd time) so I figured what
the bill would be, grabbed it from my purse, threw it on the
table and...ran.

laugh laugh laugh this is serious issue

no photo
Sat 09/23/17 01:30 PM

I would never meet anyone without a video call first anyway, so it would never happen.

Taking a huge risk, especially women, if you didn't I think.

Not all that glitters is gold.

I agree with you.

no photo
Fri 09/22/17 06:18 AM

well, Id say, if a man takes and clings to one woman, or one woman to one man,, with or without a ceremony or papers,, if their intent and promise to God is to be bound together,, those two having sex is not a sin,,,

the vow before God , imho, makes them husband and wife before God

if they have sex BEFORE The include God in such a vow,, its a sin

huh msharmony, I find nothing in the Bible to support what you said. It appears to me that you are making an excuse for two people having sex with each other without becoming legally married. It is as if you are redefining marriage in order to satisfy one's desire for sex.

I totally agree with you Dodo David. Now a days people puts the scripture away and are trying to pleases their follow human beings. Sad indeed

no photo
Thu 09/21/17 02:27 PM

What's wrong with me?..

You know what I ask myself that everyday what's wrong with me.. then I look in the mirror and say damn man you're so sexy there's noth
ing wrong with you...lol..

hahaha. you are funny indeed laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 09/21/17 12:33 PM

How many women here still value the importance of marriage?
Waiting patiently in the Lord and praying for their special someone til he comes like a knight in shining armor...or someone like Boaz? :)

I do always and i believe God will surprise me as i wait on Him.

no photo
Thu 09/21/17 05:14 AM
Edited by Nofearinlove on Thu 09/21/17 05:15 AM
I strongly understand your point. I personally think likewise but the truth is that those people never love you possible you are the last person they think of or never think of in a day or their life time. If they don't love you, how will they know your pains or feelings? Is imposible. So, move on as life goes on, love yourself, spend time with those who care about you. Cheer up.

no photo
Wed 09/20/17 01:10 PM

Are there any Believers :smile: here?
[/quot
e]
Yes, we are here. God bless you

no photo
Wed 09/20/17 12:21 PM

I always hope that one.day God will grant my prayer to find some one whom I could share the same faith and always put God in the center of our relationship as I believe whenever you put Him above all everything will always be fine.:innocent:

Amen sister. Same with me, i believe God will not let His children be put to shame. Keep the fire burning.

no photo
Wed 09/20/17 12:03 PM
Dear Dodo David. I want to wait till i say i do. I met man here who was chatting with me saying he likes me. But when it comes to marriage talk, i told him that i want to wait till i say i do. His answer was he won't wait, he said no one buys a car without testing it. He accused the church pastors and priest, i had to quit him. Although i was already inlove with him, he told me we are not suited. I leave all to God

no photo
Mon 09/18/17 11:55 AM
Te quiero in spanish.

no photo
Mon 09/18/17 11:45 AM
Yes of course! Some women also ask men the same. The truth is that you must be loyal to find a loyal partner as well. The problem some men and women have is that when they meet loyal partner they take them for granted. Many men prefer sexy women, sexy is not wisdom, neither does it brings love, as we all know that all that glitters are not gold! So watch Very well and don't look the phisical aspect of a woman but study the heart. Goodluck.

no photo
Mon 09/11/17 11:08 AM
laugh laugh maybe

Ahhh sweet dreamus interruptus..
she may be a dog.

no photo
Sun 09/10/17 05:09 AM
:smile: :smile: the funny thing in this topic is that the guys are responding instead of the divorced women.:smile: laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 09/06/17 01:36 PM

I have been in a long distance relation with a girl from the Philippines for over a year now. However she is only separated (no divorce in that country and annulment is long and expensive). And 4 kids. I send her money every month for support and yes I have met her, but not her home, 2 hours from her home. But now it is very difficult to move there and now she wants me to buy her a house haha. I think the snowball is melting. I have caught her in a couple lies last year and only when I caught her she admitted. I am thinking now she is using me. Poooooo
Please Steve leave that lady, she is using you.

1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 Next