Community > Posts By > Nofearinlove

no photo
Wed 02/07/18 10:49 AM

It's correct

you are not serious :grinning::grinning: you did not read my comment.

no photo
Wed 02/07/18 03:34 AM

Okay

you have not answer my question

no photo
Tue 02/06/18 01:16 PM
But foolish and unlearned questions avoid knowing that they do gender striefes.
where can we find it? :grinning::grinning::grinning:

no photo
Tue 02/06/18 01:13 PM

Who? Can tell in the New Testament bible where this verse and chapter this quote from <flee also youthful lust,but pursue righteousness,faith,love,peace with those who call on the lord out of a pure heart!!!>

2 Timothy 2:22

no photo
Tue 02/06/18 01:06 PM
Edited by Nofearinlove on Tue 02/06/18 02:05 PM

Matthew 7:1-3 King James Version (KJV)
7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

John 8:7

So when they continued asking Him, He lifted Himself up and said unto them, “He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.”

Thank you very much dear yellowrose10. in the year 2012 i genuenely got born again means to abstain from all sins. I started doing evangelism preaching to unbelievers and those going to church and still committing sin. I tought i was already in Heaven knowing not that many temptations were waiting for me to fight. of the truth i losted many, I fell and got up till now still falling and getting up by God's grace. even if we don't sin a day, we should never stop to ask God to forgive us our sins following the example of the Lord's prayer. Do we think Christ does not know us why teaching Hisdisciples how to pray? of course Yes! our righteousness is like a filty rage

no photo
Tue 02/06/18 11:34 AM

Real Christians doesn't need pics laugh

What is a "real Christian" to you? Many have different Christian beliefs. To me, the only one to judge is God

God in his wisdom has not left us in the dark as to what is right believing and wrong believing! The bible is crystal clear and is a reliable guide....pointing to Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour.

to brother Godfriend i understand you but i want you to know that there are many people who climb puppit with their big bible to preach. Some call themselves pastor,bishop, apostle etc preaching repentance but they are just wolves in sheep clothing. I have being a christian many years and born again by God's grace but i am not proud because our rughteousness is like a filting rage says the bible. I don't know anybody's heart but God knows. Remain blessed

no photo
Tue 02/06/18 11:34 AM

Real Christians doesn't need pics laugh

What is a "real Christian" to you? Many have different Christian beliefs. To me, the only one to judge is God

God in his wisdom has not left us in the dark as to what is right believing and wrong believing! The bible is crystal clear and is a reliable guide....pointing to Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour.

to brother Godfriend i understand you but i want you to know that there are many people who climb puppit with their big bible to preach. Some call themselves pastor,bishop, apostle etc preaching repentance but they are just wolves in sheep clothing. I have being a christian many years and born again by God's grace but i am not proud because our rughteousness is like a filting rage says the bible. I don't know anybody's heart but God knows. Remain blessed

no photo
Tue 02/06/18 11:26 AM

O I mean the person who reply to the quote I don't noa if is man or woman

why can't you check profile before comenting? to you only those with pictures are real christian on dating site? hmmmm, keep it up as soon you will meet a robot woman pastor online

no photo
Tue 02/06/18 11:26 AM

O I mean the person who reply to the quote I don't noa if is man or woman

why can't you check profile before comenting? to you only those with pictures are real christian on dating site? hmmmm, keep it up as soon you will meet a robot woman pastor online

no photo
Tue 02/06/18 11:22 AM

Holla why no pic?

why do you need my picture to identify if am a real christian or not? God is the judge and Him alone knows who we are

no photo
Tue 02/06/18 11:22 AM

Holla why no pic?

why do you need my picture to identify if am a real christian or not? God is the judge and Him alone knows who we are

no photo
Tue 02/06/18 09:30 AM
We are here

no photo
Tue 02/06/18 05:35 AM

Friendship with Jesus first, directs our path to Genuine friends.
Overcoming Loneliness, Matthew 11:28. You are never alone, when you have Jesus Christ in your Life. :heart:

A relationship with Jesus Christ is the best ever. I don't have friends Jesus Christ is my only and best friend

no photo
Tue 02/06/18 03:53 AM

If a guy tells you "i love you", and on the following day he doesn't, but you tell him "i love you" and he doesn't reply back, what does it mean? he's inconsistent of professing his feelings

those category of men are called players and deceivers. be careful with them.

no photo
Fri 02/02/18 06:32 AM

as far as i know, he tells me he likes me, he communicates, he sends pictures, he updates me from time to time, but there are months we dont talk regularly, and the hardest part is we never saw each other in person:disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

I guess you met him online.. since he said that he likes you, that means he's interested to you.. he wants to know you more and he's building a connection...

I think you're falling (there's nothing wrong with that) but be careful too Sis.. don't invest too much emotion with someone that you haven't meet yet in real...

He might be serious.. he might like you but after some time he will leave you because he knew that you are far.. he can't meet you for some reason... (saw that from other friends several times... that's the reality of dating sites.. you are meeting people from far places.. they come and go)

Or it can be the other way around, he might not be serious.. he might be chatting with many.. maybe he's telling what he's telling you to other girls too.. sweet words are easy to say here and even in video, you won't know if he's serious

Just enjoy the moment Sis without expecting any and if one day he decided to visit you.. appreciate it, that proves he's serious.. he's bridging the gap.. he's crossing the moon.

Hoping for the best for you. Good luck and God bless!

Sis Angel, you are blessed.

no photo
Thu 02/01/18 06:32 AM

hey guys, is it wrong to wanna be in an exclusive relationship? im craving one now,,,tired of being single

You still have hope. My late wife was age 38 when she and I first met.

Welcome to the website.

Thank you very much sir Dodo David, your comment just gave me hope. I am going to 36 and i feel like everything is over, even many family members are pleasuring me to marry, i just tell them it will work in Gods time. If your late wife could make it at 38, i still have much hope. May her soul rest in peace. God bless you

I also believe in God's perfect timing :blush::blush::blush: One day you will meet him even if you're not looking. God bless you Sis :wink:

Amen. Thanks sister Angel
God bless and grant you a good man in His time. Shalom

no photo
Thu 02/01/18 06:28 AM
If a man trully loves you, your kids or his kids can't be the barrier to the marriage. And again it depends on your past like were you married to their father or out of wedluck? Some gentle men consider that also. I will encourage you to be patient and pray to God
Good luck

no photo
Thu 02/01/18 06:20 AM

hey guys, is it wrong to wanna be in an exclusive relationship? im craving one now,,,tired of being single

You still have hope. My late wife was age 38 when she and I first met.

Welcome to the website.

Thank you very much sir Dodo David, your comment just gave me hope. I am going to 36 and i feel like everything is over, even many family members are pleasuring me to marry, i just tell them it will work in Gods time. If your late wife could make it at 38, i still have much hope. May her soul rest in peace. God bless you

no photo
Wed 01/31/18 02:11 PM

Is it so... I see only green eyes every where

Comedian laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 01/31/18 02:03 PM
Edited by Nofearinlove on Wed 01/31/18 02:06 PM
I find it dificult to love someone i don't like. Like and love are not the same, if i don't like him love is far. Some men like that have came to me but i said no. I may like someone just as friend but not to love. Except the love of God which i can share with everybody