Community > Posts By > Nofearinlove

no photo
Mon 06/25/18 05:50 AM
I thought i am the only one going through the same, mingle2 is a best tool for fake people Just because is a free dating site but the good news is that we the real people mostly chat in forum even if no date happy happy

no photo
Sat 06/23/18 02:13 PM

been fooled before, by a Romanian woman. won't get fooled again, cost me too much money.

:grinning: try other nationality or why cant you seek women near you that cant stress you? good luck

no photo
Sun 06/17/18 02:25 PM

como se elimina cuenta de mingle 2

En mingle2 no es posible eliminar cuenta solo podrás desactivarla. Mientras está desactivada, nadie te vera ni enviarte mensaje. Espero que eso te ayuda

no photo
Sat 06/16/18 07:49 AM

please who teached the early man about sex

Uh . . . the early woman?

Or the early man? ? :grinning::grinning::grinning: well only the creator has the answer

no photo
Mon 06/11/18 12:48 PM
hell is a graveyard where the dead is laid while hell fire is a place where the wicked are been tormented and continuesly tormenting

no photo
Tue 05/29/18 05:48 AM
As you are not a christian you think the christian married women are foolish. May God forgive you

no photo
Sun 05/27/18 02:46 AM

Everyone is sleeping .. try again tomorrow biggrin waving

:grinning::grinning::grinning:

no photo
Wed 05/16/18 12:49 PM
My dad did it to my mum by marrying another wife with her. After all i observed from it, i reject it forever. I can tell you the truth poligamist marriage is a pure desease

no photo
Sat 05/05/18 05:39 AM

I am a christian, and have learnt from experience how difficult it can be to extricate yourself from an incompatible partner especially after having sex. I had an Ex girlfriend I ended up having to block her number.

I have had just friendships with women, who were prospective partners and when it was clear that it could go no further than friendship it was far easier and respectful to just remain friends. I was not looking for a relationship with the women although they were attractive and I can't deny there were times I thought about what it would be like in a physical relationship with them even before marriage. One friend in particular she found a Man and got married, they now have two children together. He is more suited to her and meets her needs far greater than I could ever do. I don't have any guilty looks or embarrassment and pray for them to be blessed.

There is no denying as a relationship blossoms it is hard not too go and eat the forbidden fruit. The plus side to this is:

1) It creates trust between you, both of you know how close you may or may not have come to fornication. With the burning passion smouldering and you being able to demonstrate self control creates the trust and respect of each other.

2) You are able to set boundaries and observe them again cementing trust.

3) There is a blessing in the bible that says:

Hebrews 13:4 “Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous.”

4) Getting to know someone rather than just becoming a physical object so that conversations about dreams and aspirations and all the important things that break up marriages is discussed.

Well said brother in Christ. God bless you

no photo
Fri 05/04/18 11:01 AM
As for me, as a born again Christian i must wait till marriage if the Guy is not willing to wait, then good bye to him. I want to honor God with my body. My choice

no photo
Thu 05/03/18 05:01 AM

She is very beautiful. Happy birthday to her flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 05/03/18 04:58 AM
Happy birthday!!! enjoy your day and many more years ahead. hugs

no photo
Fri 04/27/18 06:08 AM
Happy birthday flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 04/22/18 04:01 AM

...........they want money

laugh laugh laugh :thumbsup:

no photo
Thu 04/19/18 01:43 PM

WOW all this information and you still single ?
wondering laugh

Aww. laugh

laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 04/19/18 12:10 PM

chris i know of at least three others in the last year or so that were regular forums posters but they never came back here to announce their success

Or came back to complain. sometimes it doesn't do what it says on the tin laugh

:grinning::grinning::grinning:

no photo
Thu 04/19/18 11:17 AM

post your garbage on some other site instead of posting your personal contact info on various threads here.

is she well? the most nonsense post ever. She sang it all over the forum pity for her

no photo
Wed 04/18/18 01:25 PM
Thank God for saving their lives and the bless the wise female pilot

no photo
Tue 04/17/18 02:21 PM
I don't think i can step into there. I read a book about how Hitler did to the jews and i felt pánic and tearsful so there is no need to visit the site. go well Mike and bring us your report
Chao :grinning::grinning:

no photo
Mon 04/16/18 02:22 PM
I don't like talking to any christian who says his church is the only best and real church because i hate argueing for nothing. If you want us to talk bring interesting topic

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 14 15