Community > Posts By > Nofearinlove

no photo
Sat 08/25/18 02:32 AM
I have met two for date one from Ireland and the other here in Spain and they were good and great men although no relationship. there are many good and real people here.

no photo
Fri 08/17/18 02:54 PM

If she was homeless due to no fault of her own.. yes, if it was due to drugs, alcohol... no

I agreed with you

no photo
Sun 08/12/18 11:02 AM
:grinning::grinning::grinning: you should be happy. no response is better than a response from a fake person

no photo
Mon 08/06/18 10:28 AM
My heart bleed for the body of Christ just because of those fake pastors, evangelist etc. Jesus Christ didn't tell that scammer anything like that they have brainwash so many just only the wise can escape them

no photo
Sat 07/14/18 02:01 PM

Are not they working? well after all the Queen still welcomed him and everything went well. God bless president Trump

I'm Satan, and I approved this ad..

Satan has nothing to do with Donald trump. God is with him

no photo
Sat 07/14/18 08:57 AM
Are not they working? well after all the Queen still welcomed him and everything went well. God bless president Trump

no photo
Thu 07/12/18 01:50 PM
So sorry dear. Please take heart, such is life. May his soul rest in peace flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 07/12/18 01:45 PM
I love any president or leader that thinks for his or her people first. If our governent in Nigeria were good i won't be in Spain today. I love president Trump because of his willingness to help his people (American first ) is so rare to see such president and Japón doing their best also. I pray to see a better nigeria some day

no photo
Tue 07/10/18 01:55 PM
I pray everything go well with you sir. God bless you and make a way for you. flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 07/10/18 01:44 PM

The question that was the reason for the end of most of my conversations on this site :joy:

laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 07/09/18 01:35 PM

I had a 25 year date and she paid for everything, using my money.

:grinning::grinning: :grinning: how did she do it?

no photo
Sun 07/08/18 02:49 PM

love at first sight? yes and no. it really depends on the people involved.

both can fall in love at first sight and it last a lifetime.

one can and the other grows into that love and it can last a lifetime.

both can grow in love and last a lifetime.

and then... the opposite can be reality too: hatred, homicide, part ways....

it boils down to the individual(s).

:thumbsup:

no photo
Sun 07/08/18 02:41 PM

I am sure that the government there will take a good hard look at this after they get those kids out to make sure this can never happen again

While I admit to not knowing what the people there know, I do know that one man should never have been allow to take that many kids in there and that deep into the cave.

I agreed with you.

no photo
Sun 07/08/18 10:31 AM
God be merciful on them and on us and bring them out safety.

no photo
Sun 07/08/18 10:22 AM
Edited by Nofearinlove on Sun 07/08/18 10:23 AM
Yes, i can talk just greeting and Well wishes But not for relationship anymore. Although some may have changed. If anyone like to retake a relationship with such ex, him or her must be sure that the ex has changed from the past bad habbit.

no photo
Sun 07/08/18 10:13 AM
Edited by Nofearinlove on Sun 07/08/18 10:16 AM
The distance is not the problem. If you both love each other you both can make a good plan which is one can relocate to meet the other. Don't be scare, try it and see how it works.
Who knows if his or her soul mate is +5hours plane travel? Not all those close that work either. Good luck sister

no photo
Wed 07/04/18 02:31 PM
Edited by Nofearinlove on Wed 07/04/18 02:33 PM
Try and move on dear. I really know how hard it is i almost die years back because of brakeup. Is really painful but try and move on, the best is yet to come. God bless you

no photo
Wed 07/04/18 02:26 PM
Happy birthday sir Dodo. God bless you

no photo
Tue 06/26/18 08:19 AM

Wow, here in Spain no ilegal can ever get driving license and as legal resident you must study and pass your exam before you can be able to get license.

imagine that, a country that doeskin cater to Illegals? interesting.

I wonder if Spain will be accused of being xenophobic?

I don't see it as xenophobic because is their law and each country has it law and we must respect it

no photo
Tue 06/26/18 06:02 AM

I was out in Ca. awhile ago doing some work in warehousing distribution. All manned by Illegal Latinos. Most did not speak English. But almost all of them drove to work. They were given a drivers license by the state of Ca. They are illegal.. but given a license.

talk about a oxymoron.

Here in New Jersey I have to show 11 "points" of identification to get one. birth certificate, passport, social security card, old license ect ect... can't produce that.. no license

All of which a illegal does not have... but they do have a license none the less.

no.. nothing wrong with that picture..

Wow, here in Spain no ilegal can ever get driving license and as legal resident you must study and pass your exam before you can be able to get license.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 14 15