VacantDreamer's photo
Thu 06/10/10 11:40 PM
Needles

VacantDreamer's photo
Thu 06/10/10 11:34 PM
Diapers

VacantDreamer's photo
Thu 06/10/10 11:32 PM
IMO it can be but I don't see that as a bad thing. Knowing who you are and not deviating from that is a positive thing in my book.

VacantDreamer's photo
Thu 06/10/10 11:29 PM
Wrinkles

VacantDreamer's photo
Thu 06/10/10 11:25 PM
Unfortunate necessity

VacantDreamer's photo
Thu 06/10/10 11:18 PM
Money is evil

VacantDreamer's photo
Thu 06/10/10 11:16 PM
Overrated

VacantDreamer's photo
Thu 06/10/10 11:14 PM
Peaceful

VacantDreamer's photo
Thu 06/10/10 11:10 PM
Boogyman

VacantDreamer's photo
Thu 06/10/10 11:08 PM
Edgar Allen Poe

VacantDreamer's photo
Thu 06/10/10 11:06 PM
Number 3

VacantDreamer's photo
Thu 06/10/10 11:05 PM
Screwdrivers

VacantDreamer's photo
Thu 06/10/10 10:50 PM
Haven't been here long enough, really, but I have been stalking the forums and there are several people I watch for because I thoroughly enjoy reading what they say and a couple I watch for to avoid getting myself in trouble.

And no, at this time I wouldn't tell who was who :wink:

VacantDreamer's photo
Thu 06/10/10 10:28 PM
I keep allowing myself to be taken for granted. I have a hard time telling those I care about "no" even when I should.

VacantDreamer's photo
Thu 06/10/10 10:22 PM
Two different things. Hard to explain though, especially since so many people use the word intimacy in the same way they would use the word sex. So I just boil it down to: one night stand=sex relationship involving honest feelings between two people=intimacy.

VacantDreamer's photo
Thu 06/10/10 10:15 PM

Thanx..you guys are the best, I try not to let these things get me down but sometimes you just cant help it.

I haven't been here very long, but based on what i have seen of you I find it very unlikely that those that ignore you do so because of anything you did.

VacantDreamer's photo
Thu 06/10/10 07:57 PM
Edited by VacantDreamer on Thu 06/10/10 08:16 PM
1. An end to the crappy economy, meaning all unemployed individuals now have jobs, prices go back down to normal, and people are actually able to LIVE again.

2. $100 million, tax free, to do with as I want.

3. World Peace, of course.

Actually, number 3 would be a time machine so I can go back and redo my first two wishes as many times as necessary to get them right.

Who else has seen "Bedazzled"??

VacantDreamer's photo
Thu 06/10/10 06:57 PM

...lust prevail over common sense?

When I haven't had sex in a really long time.ohwell

word

Preach it sista. I think I'm a virgin again.laugh
Me too!
Is this some sort of epidemic?

It must be going around. Quick! Someone come up with a virginity vaccination!

VacantDreamer's photo
Thu 06/10/10 06:40 PM

be yourself. If you primp and preen yourself to the point that you can't even recognize yourself then how are you to know if they like you at the end of the date for you or for the barbie doll your pretending to be.

I agree with this. Don't do so much more than you will normally that when you do start doing the normal stuff the person feels like you faked them out when you met them.
but my point is I always do ... with very few exceptions. now & then I will have a make up free Saturday

but I never wear sweats - not even to the gym - I change there. And I do think that 1st impression is critical. If u don't make an effort when u are tryin' t oshow ur best that would leaave me thinking "geez, he's going to be a serious slobola in about a month" so to ME - primping to the max is MY comfort zone - I will do I what I wish thank you

Most guys will forget a pretty face fairly quick. But someone who makes them think tends to stay in the mind for a good amount of time.
haven't really had much trubble there, but thanks little one

hey I may only be 5'5'' but I'm a giant for my family lol
I am 5-5 too! and I don't think it matters what ur style is u want to be comfortable on that date. Of course I am hoping he will rmember all of the intelligent things I say while he is guessing my bra size....u know how guys are!!!!:laughing:

eventually I'm going to just wear a shirt that say "38D ok now are there any other questions?"

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh