Community > Posts By > VacantDreamer

VacantDreamer's photo
Tue 06/08/10 12:53 PM

I guess I'm not most guys, then, as I wouldn't do this ever. Having been married to a woman who cheated on me, I would never inflict that kind of pain on someone else...mad

I've been through a similar experience, and completely agree with you on this point. :smile:

VacantDreamer's photo
Tue 06/08/10 12:48 PM
Edited by VacantDreamer on Tue 06/08/10 12:48 PM

Out and about, I would assume yes, that person is married. But in a bar or something? No I wouldn't assume. Gives you an easy way of starting a conversation :wink:

But this is with a woman right? Cause if a man is wearing any kind of ring on that finger I assume he's married. Especially in a bar.

A lot of my guy friends who WERE married keep their rings on, even after starting to date again. Most feel naked without it. A couple of them are widowed and continue to wear the ring as a tribute to their wife's memory.

So it could apply each way, but yes, more so to women.

VacantDreamer's photo
Tue 06/08/10 12:42 PM
Out and about, I would assume yes, that person is married. But in a bar or something? No I wouldn't assume. Gives you an easy way of starting a conversation :wink:

VacantDreamer's photo
Tue 06/08/10 12:27 PM

It might have before, but not now rant

LoL sorry, love, didn't mean to ruin your day :tongue:

VacantDreamer's photo
Tue 06/08/10 12:24 PM

I once saw a pic of a girl that she had taken of herself in her bathroom. After forgetting to flush the toilet. Needless to say, I didn't contact her...

ill You can't scrub that image out of your head!

I really can't its stuck to the inside of my skull!!

You need a hot chick to flash you and change your image! drinker love

Ha ha hmmm I wonder if that would work?? bigsmile

VacantDreamer's photo
Tue 06/08/10 12:22 PM
The single women are out there. It all depends on what you are looking for.

You want someone fun and crazy and silly that is just looking for a good time? Go to a dance club. Not a corner bar, but a club. She'll most likely be there with several of her single friends, possibly dirty dancing with them to catch your eye.

Want someone who is looking for more than just a fleeting thing? These days its going to be more difficult because the majority of us are trying online dating :wink:

Beyond that, little hole in the wall bars can sometimes yield results, but its time consuming. You gotta go there several times, get to know the regulars, start talking to them and get some help with your search. Regulars are EXCELLANT at tellin you who is single or not.

All the good ones are, of course, on Mingle :wink:

VacantDreamer's photo
Tue 06/08/10 12:09 PM

I once saw a pic of a girl that she had taken of herself in her bathroom. After forgetting to flush the toilet. Needless to say, I didn't contact her...

ill You can't scrub that image out of your head!

I really can't its stuck to the inside of my skull!!

VacantDreamer's photo
Tue 06/08/10 12:07 PM
In my opinion, gun control is a bit of a joke, anyway. The people who are using guns for violence and such are going to get them no matter what kind of restrictions are placed on them. Its the people who want them for the right reasons who are hindered by the restrictions, because we have to spend all the time and money going through the proper channels, getting the proper licenses and education and permits, etc., and then we are limited in the type of gun we can own. While the criminals are out there runnin around with AK's and full autos. Seems counterproductive to me.

VacantDreamer's photo
Tue 06/08/10 12:02 PM

VacantDreamer's photo
Tue 06/08/10 11:55 AM
I lost track of how many times I searched my house looking for my sunglasses and they were on top of my head.

Or searched for my keys only to find them on the desk where I ALWAYS put them. frustrated

VacantDreamer's photo
Tue 06/08/10 11:48 AM

I believe in limited gun control.
Even though it really goes against some of my personal beliefs I can't find any justifiable reason why anybody would need a rocket launcher for every day use.

I'd LIKE to own one, but whatever.

Also, I think all drugs should be legal. They're just tools as well. They have no inherent value. All that matters is what's done with them.

And free ice cream on fridays.

Can I have sprinkles?!?

VacantDreamer's photo
Tue 06/08/10 11:42 AM
If guns are taken away, the evil people in the world will just find another way to do harm. You said it yourself; guns are inanimate objects until someone picks them up. It isn't the gun, it is the intentions behind the sights. Of course, accidents DO happen, whether due to faulty equipment, improper handling, or just plain ignorance. But the fact remains that until that gun is in someone's hand, it is harmless. People make the choice to do harm with them, whether their reasoning is rational or not, it IS their choice.

VacantDreamer's photo
Tue 06/08/10 11:32 AM
I have wondered that myself. Not the best way to make a good first impression.

VacantDreamer's photo
Mon 06/07/10 06:46 PM

I just like the pretty pictures, but alas, I am too lazy to nudge :P

At least you are honest about it :wink:

VacantDreamer's photo
Mon 06/07/10 06:42 PM
3D Television, looks like a table but then turn it on and whoa! its like a miniature little world right there in your living that you can see from all angles.

VacantDreamer's photo
Mon 06/07/10 06:37 PM

They probably do not sad2

I have such a low tolerance for those that join a dating site, looking to meet someone, but they are too lazy to read a profile. If a person can't take 3-5 minutes learning (by reading) about a member - it demonstrates their lack of detail and potential ennui in a relationship.

Agreed. I'm here to meet new people, friends as well as possibilities for more, and am not by nature a trusting person, so I would prefer to read and learn as much about someone as I can before trying to develop any kind of rapport with them.

VacantDreamer's photo
Mon 06/07/10 06:33 PM

What would it be? Currently, I'm trying to develop a product line of underwear for the deaf. Do you think this is marketable?

Speaking as a member of the Deaf community, I must say that is a first, but I think we are pretty much ok with the general underwear options already available to us :wink:

No kidding? So, can your panties sign? Just a question for research?

Can your boxers talk? :wink:

VacantDreamer's photo
Mon 06/07/10 06:26 PM

I've always wanted to figure out how to display dreams people have in real time.

That would be amazing. And kinda creepy....

VacantDreamer's photo
Mon 06/07/10 06:23 PM

What would it be? Currently, I'm trying to develop a product line of underwear for the deaf. Do you think this is marketable?

Speaking as a member of the Deaf community, I must say that is a first, but I think we are pretty much ok with the general underwear options already available to us :wink:

VacantDreamer's photo
Mon 06/07/10 06:22 PM
I've thought about it. I mean, if someone can make millions sewing sleeves on a damn blanket, it can't be that hard!!