Community > Posts By > VacantDreamer

VacantDreamer's photo
Thu 06/17/10 03:25 PM
Wow.

And that is all I am going to say.

Oh there are plenty of things I COULD say.

But I won't.

Just wow.

VacantDreamer's photo
Thu 06/17/10 10:52 AM

Eleventeen - Must have a brown and blue eye that change colors by command.

My eyes change from blue to green to yellow.
Does that count?!

Not on command though....

VacantDreamer's photo
Wed 06/16/10 08:30 AM
Edited by VacantDreamer on Wed 06/16/10 08:32 AM
Must understand that I can, and WILL, spout off quotes from "Friends" and/or Harry Potter as related to ANY situation or conversation.

And must know exactly where the quotes come from and who said it. :wink:

VacantDreamer's photo
Wed 06/16/10 03:58 AM

Must NOT have been born with a penis (or have one now).

You stole mine.....

VacantDreamer's photo
Tue 06/15/10 12:45 AM

The no strings thing always ends in someone getting hurt.

In most cases, I am sure that is true. Never thought it'd be the case here, though, considering its been going on for several years.

VacantDreamer's photo
Tue 06/15/10 12:40 AM

A woman who knows who she is, and doesn't hide behind a mask of deceit.

A woman who doesn't mind being spoiled.

A woman who knows how to carry a conversation, but also knows when to listen.

A woman who isn't afraid to work for what she wants in life, but is open to getting some help achieving her goals.

Nice stuff young lady and I an sure you will give for exactly what you are for?

I wouldn't ask for something I wasn't willing to give myself.

VacantDreamer's photo
Tue 06/15/10 12:39 AM

KC is probably right. The guy probably has it bad for you and it is eating him up. Giving him time makes sense.......smokin

It is possible, I guess, but I'm hoping that isn't the case. I don't want to break his heart all over again.

VacantDreamer's photo
Tue 06/15/10 12:34 AM

Well you could always ask him...........smokin

I will when the time is right. Pretty much meaning I will wait for him to come to me. He's the type that needs to think about things for a bit before he can talk about them.

VacantDreamer's photo
Tue 06/15/10 12:30 AM

I still think he could be humping uglies (Joy just taught me that phrase) with someone new...........smokin

He never had any problem tellin me that before.

VacantDreamer's photo
Tue 06/15/10 12:19 AM
A woman who knows who she is, and doesn't hide behind a mask of deceit.

A woman who doesn't mind being spoiled.

A woman who knows how to carry a conversation, but also knows when to listen.

A woman who isn't afraid to work for what she wants in life, but is open to getting some help achieving her goals.

VacantDreamer's photo
Tue 06/15/10 12:15 AM

smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched bigsmile bigsmile blushing love smooched smooched

Feel it yet???flowerforyou
I do! Do'nt stop.

love smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched love

Oh i won't!!:wink: flowerforyou
Now this is a red carpet wellcumm!

This is the red carpet public welcome...you haven't even seen the private one yet!!:wink: flowers

laugh :tongue: laugh :tongue: laugh :tongue: drinker

VacantDreamer's photo
Tue 06/15/10 12:11 AM

I think Love is devoting 60 years of your life to one person and staying with them through all life's ups and downs...Like getting 4 different types of cancer 4 different times and your spouse stays by your side and takes care of you, brings you everything you need, tells you they love you everyday...Love is Devotion

Well said. I concur!

VacantDreamer's photo
Tue 06/15/10 12:10 AM
9863. On the first date, be sure to yell, really loud at some point, "GET OUT OF MY BUBBLE!!" That'll weed out the clingy ones early on..

VacantDreamer's photo
Tue 06/15/10 12:06 AM
Real love is when you would go to the ends of the earth and back for that one special person.

Love is when just hearing that person's voice, name, anything connected to them, makes your breath catch and your heart beat a little faster.

Love is not being able to imagine how you lived your life before this person, or how you would go on without them.

Love is completely and utterly selfless; you would do anything, no matter the harm to yourself, to make that person's life a little bit better.

Thats what love is to me.

Unfortunately, I don't believe it is possible for two people to feel that for each other at the same time to the same degree.

VacantDreamer's photo
Mon 06/14/10 10:02 PM
28. Pick her up for the first date in a beat up Chevy pickup so she doesn't have high expectations...if she doesn't mind the truck, then you can take her back to your bedroom at mom and dads.

VacantDreamer's photo
Mon 06/14/10 09:57 PM
50% Never under any circumstances EVER go through a woman's purse.

VacantDreamer's photo
Mon 06/14/10 09:51 PM
Pull my airplane bottle of Jack from my purse and chase it when she isn't looking.

And remember next time to bring more airplane bottles of Jack.

VacantDreamer's photo
Mon 06/14/10 09:48 PM
420. Tell her you're a vampire and bite her on the neck.

No really. It works.

VacantDreamer's photo
Mon 06/14/10 09:45 PM
So does alcohol

VacantDreamer's photo
Mon 06/14/10 09:42 PM
I make a habit of that, actually. But my edit button is a little worn out anyway, so even sober, it tends to malfunction and I just spew whatever I'm thinking.