Community > Posts By > VacantDreamer

VacantDreamer's photo
Mon 06/14/10 09:40 PM
453. NEVER say the words "I've had better"

VacantDreamer's photo
Mon 06/14/10 09:30 PM
9. Communication is key. If you aren't sure what your woman wants ASK THEM. And ladies, your man can't read your mind!

VacantDreamer's photo
Mon 06/14/10 09:28 PM
8. What works for one couple may not work for another. The next one may just LOVE your tinfoil hat and addiction to stale cheetos and XBOX Live..

VacantDreamer's photo
Mon 06/14/10 09:25 PM
6. Don't let their friends sleep with you.

VacantDreamer's photo
Mon 06/14/10 09:21 PM
2 1/2. ALWAYS buy them something that YOU want. Its a win-win!

VacantDreamer's photo
Mon 06/14/10 09:11 PM

I see the problem is if men and women could just learn to be honest with each other there would never be cheating if its over its over just be upfront. If you treat them right, and love them truly they wont need to cheat.

:thumbsup:

VacantDreamer's photo
Mon 06/14/10 08:55 PM
Lake St. Louis on the border of O'Fallon here.....

VacantDreamer's photo
Mon 06/14/10 08:45 PM
Edited by VacantDreamer on Mon 06/14/10 08:47 PM
Thanks guys, for all of your input. Much love to you all. :heart:

My apologies for sounding a bit whiny. Trust me when I say that is NOT usually a part of my personality, and will be gone....NOW! :wink:

VacantDreamer's photo
Mon 06/14/10 08:44 PM

I read somewhere that FWB quite often came to a sad ending for the reason that one or the other parties ended up wanting something more from the relationship; and the friendship suffered because of it. My guess is that he possibly got to that point
sad2

I hope for our friendship's sake that isn't the case...we have always been very close friends. It would suck to lose that.
maybe just step back from FWB to best friends and see what comes down the road. Losing friends sucks bad, I know as you probably do also.

Yes. Yes it does.

VacantDreamer's photo
Mon 06/14/10 08:38 PM

Have you tried analyzing the situation over and over?

I have the perfect response for this, but sadly, I do not want my posting abilities revoked. :wink:

(Slides Vacant a $20) You can tell us.laugh laugh

*psst* *whispers to Goof* I'm fairly certain the mods are always watching :wink:

VacantDreamer's photo
Mon 06/14/10 08:37 PM

I read somewhere that FWB quite often came to a sad ending for the reason that one or the other parties ended up wanting something more from the relationship; and the friendship suffered because of it. My guess is that he possibly got to that point
sad2

I hope for our friendship's sake that isn't the case...we have always been very close friends. It would suck to lose that.

VacantDreamer's photo
Mon 06/14/10 08:35 PM

Vacant, I will be honest here. I know you stated that you guys have been open and honest in the past. But even so, with the way he responded to the no sex, he is either being overly dramatic or he just did tell a lie. Something happened to him. Maybe he has decided that he doesn't want the NSA anymore and he just couldn't be honest. Or, maybe that is why he was dramatic with his response and was thinking you would just ask him "What's going on? Why are you evasive?". Sometimes, people who don't normally lie to each other will tell a lie. And, they normally do it when they don't even have to. Silly? Yes, it is but it is also true. But hey, I might be wrong. Just throwing in my opinion here. :wink:

Thank you for a different perspective. I don't really know which is the correct one, but honestly, at this point, I'm not going to torture myself about it anymore. It is what it is, and probably about time for us both to move on past that part of our friendship, anyway.

Word! Now go out and pimp on the chicks. Oh wait! You mean I have to compete with you? Damn it Vacant. "Kicks dirt". I will lose.laugh laugh

LOL I am sure you will have more luck in that department than I, love.

VacantDreamer's photo
Mon 06/14/10 08:33 PM

Have you tried analyzing the situation over and over?

I have the perfect response for this, but sadly, I do not want my posting abilities revoked. :wink:

VacantDreamer's photo
Mon 06/14/10 08:31 PM
Edited by VacantDreamer on Mon 06/14/10 08:32 PM

1. he is interested in you romantically
or
2. he is interested in someone else romantically

are you interested in him romantically?

flowerforyou

No frown that ship sailed for me a long time ago.

VacantDreamer's photo
Mon 06/14/10 08:25 PM

Vacant, I will be honest here. I know you stated that you guys have been open and honest in the past. But even so, with the way he responded to the no sex, he is either being overly dramatic or he just did tell a lie. Something happened to him. Maybe he has decided that he doesn't want the NSA anymore and he just couldn't be honest. Or, maybe that is why he was dramatic with his response and was thinking you would just ask him "What's going on? Why are you evasive?". Sometimes, people who don't normally lie to each other will tell a lie. And, they normally do it when they don't even have to. Silly? Yes, it is but it is also true. But hey, I might be wrong. Just throwing in my opinion here. :wink:

Thank you for a different perspective. I don't really know which is the correct one, but honestly, at this point, I'm not going to torture myself about it anymore. It is what it is, and probably about time for us both to move on past that part of our friendship, anyway.

VacantDreamer's photo
Mon 06/14/10 07:03 PM

oh no watch out the glittering vamps are loose. run for your life.

All you gotta do is tell em their hair looks somewhat normal.....they will be sidetracked...

or just kick them in the face.

Yes because they wouldn't want their sparkling to be marred by bruising...

VacantDreamer's photo
Mon 06/14/10 07:01 PM

Aren't you looking for a woman now? Is he not aware that you have switched as far as that ...

I don't mean that disrespectfully. Maybe he isn't aware that your interests are now with women and he still cares and wants another chance with you.

He knows. That is part of the reason we decided to call it quits 4 years ago. But he also knows that he's always been my exception, if that makes sense.

And no, I haven't been "using" him. The NSA sex has been a mutual thing, both of us wanted it each time it happened.

I don't expect him to give me reasons to make me feel better. I'm a bigger person than that. I am just confused on what he DID say, and why things are different now.

And the sex was fantastic for both of us, thank you very much.

ok...i didn't say anything about you using him....

No that was directed to one of the other posters, same with the boring sex comment....sorry I'm still trying to figure out the quote thing lol

VacantDreamer's photo
Mon 06/14/10 07:00 PM

oh no watch out the glittering vamps are loose. run for your life.

All you gotta do is tell em their hair looks somewhat normal.....they will be sidetracked...

VacantDreamer's photo
Mon 06/14/10 06:57 PM

I feel naked without mine embarassed

I do as well.

VacantDreamer's photo
Mon 06/14/10 06:55 PM

Aren't you looking for a woman now? Is he not aware that you have switched as far as that ...

I don't mean that disrespectfully. Maybe he isn't aware that your interests are now with women and he still cares and wants another chance with you.

He knows. That is part of the reason we decided to call it quits 4 years ago. But he also knows that he's always been my exception, if that makes sense.

And no, I haven't been "using" him. The NSA sex has been a mutual thing, both of us wanted it each time it happened.

I don't expect him to give me reasons to make me feel better. I'm a bigger person than that. I am just confused on what he DID say, and why things are different now.

And the sex was fantastic for both of us, thank you very much.