Community > Posts By > VacantDreamer

VacantDreamer's photo
Thu 06/10/10 06:37 PM

...lust prevail over common sense?

When I haven't had sex in a really long time.ohwell

I second that

VacantDreamer's photo
Thu 06/10/10 04:24 PM

yup, I'm getting real tired of just being arm candy...
Must be nice...in a way?

I'm being sarcastic Chris
I do'nt know, I'm just asking because it seems like at the very least, it would feel nice to have someone proud of being with You, Right?

There is a difference between being proud of someone, and ONLY being with them to show them off.

VacantDreamer's photo
Thu 06/10/10 04:18 PM

This makes me immediately think of Shrek :wink:

Such a shame that a really great song got ruined by that movie! Don't get me wrong, I liked the movie, but everybody identifies it with Shrek, and it deserves so much more than that.

I don't think it got ruined, I loved the song before the movie, but I can see your point.

VacantDreamer's photo
Thu 06/10/10 04:12 PM

Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me
I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed
She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb
In the shape of an "L" on her forehead

Well the years start coming and they don't stop coming
Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running
Didn't make sense not to live for fun
Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb

So much to do so much to see
So what's wrong with taking the back streets
You'll never know if you don't go
You'll never shine if you don't glow

This makes me immediately think of Shrek :wink:

VacantDreamer's photo
Thu 06/10/10 03:53 PM

I simply do not want a woman who is shoved up my butt 24/7. So I love independent women who can also take time to mesh their life with mine (and vice versa). We don't have to do everything together. So maybe it can be 75 % we do things together, and then 25% we do our own things. Now, if we have alot of the same common interests, then that is a bonus.

I believe that a relationship is not 50/50, but it is more 100/100. Both parties have to work at it with the same amount of energy. If one puts in more than the other, then (IMO) it won't work. You shouldn't lose yourself in a relationship. You should become a better person from it. I believe that a great relationship comes from when two people can harmonically mesh their lives with each other. But that's just me.

Not one point can I argue with. Well said! :wink: :thumbsup:

VacantDreamer's photo
Thu 06/10/10 03:41 PM

I have a very strong independent personality and need any guy I am with to be understanding of this and also very strong and independent on his own. I want to be a part of someone's life, not their whole life. Which is why I am not sure that marriage will ever be right for me.

I have to agree with you there. I have always had trouble losing "me" in the "we".

VacantDreamer's photo
Thu 06/10/10 03:39 PM
Yup, I've been put into that situation before. Didn't like it, didn't last long at all. I am proud to be seen with the one I'm with, but that certainly isn't my reason for being with them, and shouldn't be ANYONE's reason for being with someone.

VacantDreamer's photo
Thu 06/10/10 03:29 PM
Dominant? Submissive? A good balance of both? Do you want to be with someone who is independent, or someone who is codependent? Do you want to take care of someone, or be taken care of? Should EVERY aspect of a relationship be 50/50, or certain things one way, others things another?

I personally, being extremely independent, tend to be more dominant in most aspects, but by the same token, I want a woman that knows who she is and what she wants and works for it, rather than expecting it to be handed to her.

VacantDreamer's photo
Thu 06/10/10 03:19 PM
I read something that is going to transport me away from all the bullshyt for a while. Never underestimate the power of a good fantasy world.

VacantDreamer's photo
Thu 06/10/10 03:15 PM

And for the guys who say every woman they have been with has cheated on them.... sorry to have to tell you this but you suck in bed.

:thumbsup:

Sad, but more than likely true.

VacantDreamer's photo
Thu 06/10/10 02:46 PM
I have to wonder why you are on a dating site when you don't seem to have any faith whatsoever in the opposite sex.

All women need to learn to cook?

All women cheat?

If this has been the norm in your life, perhaps you should consider that maybe your first statement results in the second statement.

Just an observation.

VacantDreamer's photo
Thu 06/10/10 02:39 PM

Wouldn't It be great if all women would just learn to cook ? ohwell

I mean how long is gonna take before women realize that the best and the surest way to man's heart is through his stomach "Real women don't cook" attitude that women have this days, just doesn't work pass the initial dating game.

If you want a happy mate (boyfriend/husband) cook for him like no other woman ever cooked before...and he may stray for some "strange" now and then, but he will always come back to you. flowerforyou

Wouldn't it be great if all men would just learn to evolve?

I mean how long is it gonna take before men realize that the best and the surest way to a woman's heart is through being a decent human being and not a sexist pig? "Real men wear the pants" attitude that some men have these days, just doesn't work. PERIOD.

VacantDreamer's photo
Thu 06/10/10 02:31 PM
If its your time to go, its your time to go. If you have a terminal illness and elect not to have surgery, it isn't the same as committing suicide. People who commit suicide make the choice to end their life. No one chooses to have a terminal illness.

VacantDreamer's photo
Thu 06/10/10 02:28 PM
Shave. EVERYTHING. Even your feet. Just in case.

VacantDreamer's photo
Thu 06/10/10 12:24 PM
Don't be too serious. Keep the conversation light until you find out whether you spark with this person.

VacantDreamer's photo
Thu 06/10/10 12:15 PM

I would go as far as needed, if I met the right person. I met my best friend online, and she lives 7 hours away. I make that trip frequently. As someone else said, loves knows no distance.
U are gorgeous enough to go to the ends of the earth for!!flowerforyou

Aw thanks! blushing

VacantDreamer's photo
Thu 06/10/10 12:08 PM
I would go as far as needed, if I met the right person. I met my best friend online, and she lives 7 hours away. I make that trip frequently. As someone else said, loves knows no distance.

VacantDreamer's photo
Thu 06/10/10 12:06 PM

I would just stay away from the Midwest is all.

i would too if i didn't live here.

. . .

Ditto frustrated

VacantDreamer's photo
Thu 06/10/10 12:02 PM
I've been told I'm special because I don't KNOW I'm special huh

VacantDreamer's photo
Thu 06/10/10 12:17 AM
I'm single because I needed to get my **** together after making bad decisions while with my last girlfriend. In that relationship, I lost myself, and it's taken the better part of two years to find me again, and get my life back on track.

I needed to get to this point where I am secure enough in myself and my life so I do not let the past repeat itself.