Community > Posts By > VacantDreamer

VacantDreamer's photo
Wed 06/09/10 11:26 AM

Oh my that's FUNNY tell me you guys saw the MOVIES! laugh

Yup. Saw the movies. Over and over. And over. And over again. frustrated

VacantDreamer's photo
Wed 06/09/10 11:06 AM
I enjoyed the books. Granted, they could have been written a little better, but the story and most characters were unique and I like finding something like that. But too much of a good thing quickly becomes a bad thing, and the books are now ruined for me because of all these people going gaga over Robert Pattinson and one-dimensional Kristin Stewart. It irks me.

VacantDreamer's photo
Wed 06/09/10 11:02 AM
I'm pretty new to the whole "dating site" thing, and have been working on my profile a little. Was just wondering if anyone has some suggestions, whether it be take something out or add more to it.

Thanks in advance!

VacantDreamer's photo
Wed 06/09/10 10:57 AM
So about a year and a half ago, I picked up this book called "Twilight". Pretty good book, so I read the whole series. Then I got my roommate hooked on the books, and it has been downhill from there. One example? I am 27. She is 24. She literally THREW A FIT when I tried to stop her putting New Moon posters in my living room. Nearly every conversation we have revolves around the coming movie, "Eclipse". "Edward is just so dreamy I LOVE him!!" (she's a lesbian)

So yeah. Anyone else start off as a fan and become absolutely SICK of the Twilight series?!

VacantDreamer's photo
Wed 06/09/10 10:30 AM

I know what you mean. Someone can be goregous on the outside, but hideous on the inside.

I think it makes a women even more attractive when she knows she's attracive, but she doesn't let it get to her head. Like she has the looks and knows how to handle it.

I completely agree with this. To me, confidence in oneself is far more cool and attractive than actual looks. A woman could be rather plain by looks alone, but if she has confidence (NOT conceited) then she immediately becomes the supermodel of the room. Its all in how she projects herself.

Thats my take on it. Cool is WAYY better than hot. bigsmile

VacantDreamer's photo
Wed 06/09/10 10:22 AM
I am totally in love with Emma Stone

VacantDreamer's photo
Tue 06/08/10 07:21 PM
When life hands you lemons, TAKE the lemons, cuz thats like...FREE LEMONS!!!

VacantDreamer's photo
Tue 06/08/10 07:19 PM
I have learned that balance is the key to living a full life.

I have learned that no one can love me if I do not love myself.

I have learned that no matter what someone's intentions are, lies hurt. The truth may hurt as well, but at least in the end you will know you were WORTH the truth.

I have learned that I do not need to change who I am to make others happy. Those that try to change me are not worth my time.

Every experience in life, both good and bad, shapes who you are. It is what you do with the lessons learned that matters in the long run.

VacantDreamer's photo
Tue 06/08/10 03:12 PM
Love, Me
By Colin Raye

VacantDreamer's photo
Tue 06/08/10 03:09 PM
I love 4th of July over any other holiday.

VacantDreamer's photo
Tue 06/08/10 03:04 PM
Cheesy potato burritos from Taco Bell are amazing.

VacantDreamer's photo
Tue 06/08/10 02:59 PM
Sarcasm is my second language devil

VacantDreamer's photo
Tue 06/08/10 02:54 PM
Seeing the english language butchered in writing sometimes makes me want to claw my own eyes out frustrated

VacantDreamer's photo
Tue 06/08/10 02:51 PM
I am mostly Deaf and absolutely LOVE having a mute button :tongue:

VacantDreamer's photo
Tue 06/08/10 01:34 PM

When in doubt ask...........But........now don't forget what their last reason was for I have even known some that will make up stories if their partner is too clingy.......Just to get some my time away from them...........This is why I don't want anyone that is clingy for myself I'm not. If you can't trust the one your with then ya need to get away from them...........whoa

I agree. Trust is one of the most important things in any relationship.

VacantDreamer's photo
Tue 06/08/10 01:30 PM
My eyes change colors depending on my mood, from blue to green to yellow.

VacantDreamer's photo
Tue 06/08/10 01:30 PM
This is a game I came up with to break the ice and get to know people a little easier. It doesn't involve long conversations. How it works is you simply comment with a random fact about yourself. Thats all. The rule it that you cannot say something like, "me too!" to someone else's comment. Make each comment original and have fun!

VacantDreamer's photo
Tue 06/08/10 01:12 PM
Whats that saying? "Assumptions are the mother of all f$&* ups". I never assume about anything. If I am unsure about something, I will ask. I'm big on truth, and in my opinion, one can't get the truth based solely on an assumption.

VacantDreamer's photo
Tue 06/08/10 01:07 PM

God I love playing Devil's Advocate. laugh laugh

Personally, I wouldn't hit on a chick with a ring on that finger. But what I am talking about is that the nature of most men is that it doesn't matter if she does or doesn't have a ring. Or, if you will, some guys will start talking to a chick and then before you know it, they are in a moral conflict. Should they continue to pursue this married woman, with her accepting the advances and wanting him to pursue her? Or should he not? Once you have gone too far, it is hard to stop.

So, by your definition, the majority of men have control issues and love nothing better than the thrill of the conquest. I would have to disagree on that, just because, in my own personal experience, most men do have a clear idea of right and wrong, and know when to stop an advance that could end up compromising his morals. Of course, there are those men out there that simply do not care, they are all about notches on the headboard, regardless. But in my world, these men are not the majority. :wink:

VacantDreamer's photo
Tue 06/08/10 12:54 PM

Look, I am just speaking truth. Most dudes do not care about a chick being married. In fact, in some ways, it is a "challenge" to the dude to see if he can gain any interest from the married woman. Hey, guys (in general) love the thrill of the hunt. And in some circles of dudeness, a married woman is like the top prize. I know that sounds horrible, but it is the truth.

This is probably one reason why "most dudes" are still single. Just sayin :wink: