Community > Posts By > shovelheaddave

shovelheaddave's photo
Sun 08/26/18 03:48 PM
drinking warm beer is a horrible thing to do.
noway

well,STARTING OUT drinking a warm beer is a horrible thing to do,any way!!

drinker

shovelheaddave's photo
Sun 08/26/18 03:42 PM
Edited by shovelheaddave on Sun 08/26/18 04:23 PM

Mass shootings are terrible no matter what ethnic group the murderers belong too.

Smh

I agree with you!!!

I think it says an AWFUL LOT about the character of any human being who would try to turn a tragedy like this into an opportunity to make racist comments!!!

shovelheaddave's photo
Sat 08/25/18 03:05 PM

Wait until you see all the gory little things the Wicked Queen Hillary has been up to..The imagination could not take you into these dark tunnels you are going to hear about..and I want you to think about this..if it weren't for President Trump we would have known none of this and the Evil One and her minions would have carried on in their nefarious and gory ways for a long time..But this little horror tale is just starting..... the show is about to begin...Hold on to your seats little boys and girl I promise this is going to rock you to your core...smokin

you can always tell when the rightwingers are scared of the truth,and dont have ANY rational argument to use to try to defend their retard-in-chief,cuz they ALWAYS try to DESPERATELY change the subject to hillary,or obama!!

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

shovelheaddave's photo
Fri 08/24/18 12:11 PM

Dave, don't get crazy about it

Just go to Hollywood Beach FL. and round up ALL those illegal Canadians, they're all there lol

oh,im sure that they are all over the place,all across the country...

they are just a lot harder to spot than the mexicans are,cuz they dont have brown skin,and look just like all of the people who are complaining about the illegal,dark skinned mexicans!
[which,once again,proves my point!]

shovelheaddave's photo
Fri 08/24/18 12:07 PM
LMAO!!!
the fact that the money that was used by him to HELP HIS ELECTION CAMPAIGN by buying their silence days before the election WASNT reported as a donation IS the law that he broke!!

you REALLY dont have the slightest idea of what the legal trouble with what trump has done/is doing is,do you?

but,glad i could clear that up for you!! :thumbsup:

shovelheaddave's photo
Fri 08/24/18 11:40 AM

You are the one saying it. Nobody else is talking about it. Go take a video or stop drinking the liberal coolaid.

so,the argument that you are trying to make is that nobody is talking about it,so it isnt a valid argument,so i shouldnt be talking about it,because THEN it becomes a valid argument?

but,if i am talking about it,doesnt THAT,by your own definition make it a valid argument??

and,an argument that you obviously dont WANT to hear,for some reason??

why is that?

shovelheaddave's photo
Fri 08/24/18 11:35 AM
Edited by shovelheaddave on Fri 08/24/18 11:36 AM

Do you ask your plumber about his sex life? How about your mechanic? You are clearly jealous of Trump. Probably a bit pissed he is cutting entitlements too.

the morals of my plumber,or my mechanic dont affect the whole country,or even the whole world,and honestly dont even affect the quality of his work on my toilet,whereas,THE MORALS AND CHARATER OF PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA CLEARLY DO matter,since his actions are VERY SIGNIFICANT in influencing the laws,and the government that affect EVERYONE,and SPEAK GREATLY about the quality of his leadership!!

cuz,my plumber can screw anybody he wants to,and still be able to unclog my toilet.

but,a president who clearly has no morals can not be responsible for ensuring that the government of a country is run responsibly,and is free of corruption,which will destroy it,because he is himself corrupt!

what you are attempting to do with a comparison like that is called 'reductio ad absurdum',which is basically defined as someone who is reduced to trying to use some sort of absurd reasoning to validate their point of view,and it is the mark of someone that clearly doesnt have any sort of RATIONAL argument that they can use to validate ther viewpoint.

but,i think that we all already knew that,didnt we?

shovelheaddave's photo
Fri 08/24/18 11:23 AM
Edited by shovelheaddave on Fri 08/24/18 11:25 AM

They post vidoes of Mexicans crossing illegally. I guess they are being racist. Maybe you should go to the Canadian border and video Canadians crossing by the thousands. It might help you get it stopped. :thinking:

Since light skin people clearly bother you.

and,where are all of the videos being posted of the WHITE people crossing the canadian border illegally??

EXACTLY!!!!

the lack of them further proves my point!

once again,thanks for helping to make my point that the only reason mexican people are being villified for doing the same thing that the white skinned CANADIAN people are ALSO doing is because of the color of their skin.

[keep up the good work!!] :thumbsup:

rofl

shovelheaddave's photo
Fri 08/24/18 11:09 AM

I don't see Canadians at the gas stations looking for day work. :thinking:

well then,THAT clearly means that they are not facing the same irrational prejudices that people with darker skin are,and are able to get work,even though they are BOTH here illegally,doesnt it?

thanks for making my point for me!! :thumbsup:

shovelheaddave's photo
Fri 08/24/18 11:05 AM
Edited by shovelheaddave on Fri 08/24/18 11:15 AM

Liberal coolaid :joy: I don't think people who are more concerned about someone's sex life than they are job, economy, security, should be allowed to vote. It's almost like they don't want jobs.:thinking:

well,i dont think that somebody that does things like lie about his sex life out of shame,and then ILLEGALLY TRY TO COVER IT UP should be allowed to RUN FOR OFFICE!!!

but,it is funny how YOU want to deprive people of their CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO VOTE because they are interested in the morality,and character of the person you support,and believe shouldnt have to be held to the standards defined in the contitution

and I dont think that people who blatantly BREAK THE LAW,AND ILLEGALLY TRY TO COVER IT UP should be allowed to HOLD PUBLIC OFFICE. [which is ALSO discussed in the constitution.]

i think THAT pretty much defines the difference between where we are,politically,doesnt it?

TRUMP SUPPORTERS DONT CARE about the law,or the constitution,and think that he should be free from having to adhere to it,and are willing to deny the rest of the people in the country of their constitutional rights to try to make sure that he can.

and,TRUMP OPPOSERS DO CARE about the law,and the constitution,and feel that the president of the united states SHOULD have to obey the law,and abide by the rules of the constitution,and that the rules of the contitution SHOULD be enforced!

i think THOSE differences are pretty black and white when they are compared with each other,arent they?

shovelheaddave's photo
Fri 08/24/18 10:34 AM
Four football fanatics decided to go rock climbing one day. One was a Dallas Cowboys fan. One was a Denver Broncos fan. One was a Miami Dolphins fan. And the other was a New Orleans Saints fan. They all thought they were the biggest fans and they wanted to prove it.

The four men started their journey up the cliff. While they were about half way up the Denver Broncos fan yelled, "This is for the Denver Broncos", and he jumped off the cliff and died.

The Miami Dolphins fan was not to be out done by the Broncos fan so he said, "This is for the Miami Dolphins", and he too jumped off the cliff and died.

The other two fans finally reached the top of the cliff. Then the Saints fan said, "This is for the New Orleans Saints", and without hesitating he shoved the Dallas Cowboys fan off the cliff.

shovelheaddave's photo
Fri 08/24/18 10:29 AM

https://www.yahoo.com/news/reports-immunity-tabloid-ceo-trump-hush-money-probe-183131025.html?.tsrc=bell-brknews

The National Enquirer kept a safe containing documents on hush money payments and other damaging stories it killed as part of its cozy relationship with Donald Trump leading up to the 2016 presidential election, people familiar with the arrangement told The Associated Press.

Let me know when he gets a b*o*j*b from a young woman in the oval office while working and then lies to everyone about it.. o.k.

and,exactly WHAT does that have to do with what Donald trump has done??

do you actually think that what someone else has done in any way excuses OTHER PEOPLE for the things that THEY have done??

cuz,in THAT CASE,i hear that HITLER fellow was a pretty 'bad hombre',so NOBODY should EVER be held accountable for the things that they have ever done,ever again!!

[BTW...that ALSO includes all of those ILLEGAL immigrants that y'all are so fond of vilifying,too!! ] oops

rofl

You have a habit of bringing up Hitler?... which totally undermines your messages... turns them into mindless rantings.

Did you know that?

so,you think me comparing people to hitler undermines any argument that i might have??

well,so does YOUR attempt to excuse donald trump by attempting to compare him with bill clinton.

thanks for publically confirming that for everyone to see!!

rofl

shovelheaddave's photo
Fri 08/24/18 09:58 AM
a recent study suggests that they are probably MORE illegal immigrants FROM CANADA in the U.S.,than there are from mexico,whose numbers of illegal immigrants coming in to the U.S. has been steadily declining in recent years....

I wonder why nobody is talking about building a wall to stop all of those WHITE PEOPLE from illegally immigrating to our country?

shovelheaddave's photo
Fri 08/24/18 09:44 AM

https://www.yahoo.com/news/reports-immunity-tabloid-ceo-trump-hush-money-probe-183131025.html?.tsrc=bell-brknews

The National Enquirer kept a safe containing documents on hush money payments and other damaging stories it killed as part of its cozy relationship with Donald Trump leading up to the 2016 presidential election, people familiar with the arrangement told The Associated Press.

Let me know when he gets a b*o*j*b from a young woman in the oval office while working and then lies to everyone about it.. o.k.

and,exactly WHAT does that have to do with what Donald trump has done??

do you actually think that what someone else has done in any way excuses OTHER PEOPLE for the things that THEY have done??

cuz,in THAT CASE,i hear that HITLER fellow was a pretty 'bad hombre',so NOBODY should EVER be held accountable for the things that they have ever done,ever again!!

[BTW...that ALSO includes all of those ILLEGAL immigrants that y'all are so fond of vilifying,too!! ] oops

rofl

shovelheaddave's photo
Fri 08/24/18 09:38 AM

The truth is we are paying hundreds of thousands of dollars to investigate our presidents sex life. :thinking: I'm sure that doesn't bother people who aren't paying taxes. But for those of us who are, it makes us sick to our stomach. We will be voting for Trump again while democrats continue with their smear campaign, open borders, and welfare for all.

LMBO!!!

the TRUTH is that we are HAVING TO PAY hundreds of thousands of dollars to investigate things that trumps has been ILLEGALLY TRYING TO KEEP SECRET FROM THE GOVERNMENT...

things like 'ILLEGAL CAMPAIGN DONATIONS',like the money he has secretly paid to keep these things silent,without disclosing the money to the campaign finance committee as a campaign donation!

and,the PAYMENT OF HUSH MONEY to try to keep the American people from finding out some of the things he has done,right before the election,so they wont know the character of the person they are trying to get elected in an effort to influence the outcome of the election.

but I guess that trump supporters don't care about THE LAW,when it comes to things like their posterboy for the wholesale corruption of our country,its government,and its legal system,because they would selfishly,and pettily rather elect someone that will destroy the country at all costs,rather than lose an election.

but,the thing that I have to wonder is,if they are so willing to support someone that does things like Donald trump has done,then why are all of the trump supporters so insecure,and outspoken in their desire to keep these things that he has done a secret from the rest of the country??
[shame????embarrassment???]

I guess that hints at the fact that they don't want everybody else to find out how corrupt the person they are openly supporting actually is,because THEN,it reflects badly on THEM,and on THEIR PARTY,and they KNOW that you are judged by the company you keep,and the people that you support!
[and,trust me...they are DEFINITELY being judged by the rest of the country for their support of him!!]
lol

shovelheaddave's photo
Thu 08/23/18 02:42 PM

There were a total of 17,250 reported murder and non-negligent manslaughter cases in the U.S. in 2016.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/195331/number-of-murders-in-the-us-by-state/

also in 2016

there were 10,111 fatalities due to speeding

https://www.nhtsa.gov/press-releases/usdot-releases-2016-fatal-traffic-crash-data

proposal:

since A: speeding is illegal. PERIOD.
and B: 10 thousand people would still be alive if someone wasnt speeding.

Why dont we invest in changing auto standards so that cars cannot go above the fastest stated speed limit in the US (80)mph ... who is with me?

Build that wall and slow down those cars!

A] the highest speed limit in the U.S. isn't 80...
it is at least 85,cuz I have driven on public roads with a 85MPH speed limit,not to mention toll roads.
and,what would you do in the case of an emergency,where it would be necessary to drive faster due a medical emergency,or face the possible loss of life?

b] who says that people are only going to drive their cars on public roads?
I know LOTS of people who recreationally drive their everyday driven cars on tracks at much higher speeds than 85.

c]most car wrecks,including ones that result in a fatality occur at speeds well below 80 MPH!

unless you are able to implement computer controls that are capable of reading the speed limit for the exact stretch of road you are currently driving on,electronic speed limit control is going to be useless.
I have had GPS devices that tell me what it THINKS the speed limit is SUPPOSED to be,and trust me...a great deal of the time,it is incorrect!
weather would also be a very big factor that would also have to be figured into the equation,since it greatly dictates what the SAFE speed should be,not just the road.

a MUCH BETTER way to reduce traffic accidents/fatalitie would be to legislate that a blood alcohol content Breathalyzer device be manadtory on every car,but that would technically be an unwanted invasion of people's privacy,and a violation of people's constitutional rights.
in order for a breathalyzer to be installed on someone's car,a judge has to specifically rule that they be forced to have one installed,and he must be able to cite a specific reason why it is needed in each individual case,such as prior convictions for DUI,and that they have been ruled to be a habitual offender,otherwise,they are unconstitutional.

a MUCH BETTER way to reduce traffic accidents/fatalities would be to mandate that people's cell phones would not be able to operate if they are moving at more than 3MPH..that includes ALL cell phones,not just the drivers phone,because it would not be possible to know exactly which phone in the moving car would be the operators,so they would ALL have to be disabled while moving,and would only work once the vehicle has slowed down to below the set speed.

but,i don't see THAT happening,either!!

hopefully,in the very near future,autonomous,self driving cars will be able to take the 'human' factor out of the equation,and ALL of the problems we are talking about will be solved.

I believe THAT would be a much more attainable goal than any of the others I have discussed.

shovelheaddave's photo
Tue 08/21/18 09:53 AM

This world will end on Gods time table.

LOL
well,some imaginary 'god' will PROBABLY be the reason why some delusional faction triggers the war that will end the world as we know it,since just about every war that has ever been fought has been a religious war,or at least had some sort of religious reasoning involved in it,somehow.

shovelheaddave's photo
Tue 08/21/18 09:48 AM
if they are religious enough that they feel the need to talk about religion/their love for jesus on their DATING profile would be a huge turnoff for me...

a LOT of misspelled words...

empty profiles with the phrase 'if you want to know about me,ask me',cuz that means that they are lazy,and/or narcissistic if they think that people should want to talk to them,just because they graced us by taking the time out of their busy day to join a dating site...

no photo,or photos that don't show them,cuz that means that they are either insecure,or are married and trying to sneak around without getting caught,and/or narcissistic [see reasoning in last reason]

a filthy house in the background of their photos...

the phrase 'why cant I find a decent/real man',cuz that means that decent men avoid them like the plague,for some reason...

the phrase 'my kids are my life',cuz that means that they are boring,and probably wont be able to make any time for someone else in their life that doesn't have to do with their kids...

negativity,or talking about how bad their ex/experience with men has been...

a lot of bad/tasteless tattoos that can be seen....

spending all of the profile telling people what they DONT WANT,instead of using it to describe themselves!

die hard trump supporters!

shovelheaddave's photo
Tue 08/21/18 06:39 AM

Again, Donald Trump refuses to take any fault. If anyone influences the midterms, It will be Trump himself. Mister, "Truth isn't Truth, he doesn't help matters either. How about another Twitter rant? Donald.rofl

Usually the most guilty screams the loudest in protest.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-accuses-robert-mueller-155011960.html

yep...
everybody knows that when you throw a stone into a pack of dogs,the one that yelps loudest is the one that got hit!!

shovelheaddave's photo
Tue 08/21/18 06:36 AM
hhmmmm......

so,a for-profit-company that is in the business of trying to sell people small business loans is claiming,without verification,that more black people are applying for small business loans through them,in an effort to entice MORE black people to apply for small business loans through them???
[at probably much higher interests rates than they could get going through a bank!!]

well,then,it MUST BE TRUE,huh?

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25