Community > Posts By > Jaan Doh

Jaan Doh 's photo
Mon 04/08/24 09:51 AM
We're any of you lucky enough to see the eclipse?

Did you manage to get any photos?

I'm gonna try and see if they show it on the news later, after I get home :house_with_garden: from the dungeons...

Jaan Doh 's photo
Fri 04/05/24 01:10 AM

last week susie left within 24hours..
Couldn't even reply her message of hi..
after two days again a hi reflects by lucy..
same Blank profile same pranks happened Again 🤣🤣🤣

same problem

This can only mean that some members like to deactivate their profile as opposed to simply logging out.

Jaan Doh 's photo
Fri 04/05/24 01:04 AM

Wishing each and everyone A Happy Friday

As Laska Paul said...
Wishing you all a sooper dooper kinda Friday!!

Jaan Doh 's photo
Wed 04/03/24 03:25 PM

I am looking for a long term friend or a future husband so I am taking this very seriously and I think you are the same, if not then I don't think we should waste our time,...
I like sincere, kind, motivated, love to learn, filial, with a soul to build up
Those who just met and want photos and meeting, I hope we don't waste each other's time.

Well thank you Nat,

I'm kind of flattered really, since your age is similar to the age of my kids...

I couldn't agree with you more, and we shouldn't waste each other's time...

So good luck with finding someone closer to your own age...

I don't think that the almost certainly impostor was addressing you personally.

I think you're quite correct, and the message was for you... it's just a case of mistaken identity :joy:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Wed 04/03/24 11:53 AM
When you get home from a hard day's work and you find rose petals leading up the stairs :joy:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Wed 04/03/24 11:51 AM

Real men and true love exist.. It takes patience, understanding and determination to experience the honesty and the true soul in them and keep it going amidst all the struggles

As Aatheera said, they do exists,
and so do Real Women...

It takes patience, understanding and determination to experience the honesty and the true soul in them and keep it going amidst all the struggles
[Source: Aatheera Mingle.Com]

Jaan Doh 's photo
Wed 04/03/24 11:46 AM

However, on the bright side, this experience has solidified my career path when I return to university in May: homelessness advocacy

Sounds like a good plan, because the people in control, the one's we place our trust in, our leaders (presidents and priministers) only care about filling their own pockets (first to give themselves a pay rise while refusing pay rises for the workers) and having p1ss ups in private while telling the country to lockdown, don't even start me off on fathering illegitimate children :joy:

Yes it's a good choice, because the homeless are very under represented...

Jaan Doh 's photo
Wed 04/03/24 11:40 AM

Worse- living with SIX cats at the moment (4 were a surprise and now 23 days old)

Cats are cute, till the little monsters start climbing the curtains :joy:

I'd rather have cats than dogs...
Use to have fish, but they just used to do a backstroke and say bob all day long :joy:

At least with cats and dogs they're more interactive, or overactive when the footy âš½ :trophy: is on TV, trying to catch the football :joy::sob:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Wed 04/03/24 11:37 AM

Living it rough .... is the better option..... bad times don't last for ever .... eventually the sun will rise !!!!

Dating a smoker or a drinker ???

Personally speaking, I'd rather date a smoker than a drinker :smoking::beers::wine_glass::sunglasses:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Wed 04/03/24 11:35 AM

QUESTION: which is better / less bad:

To be homeless
A) alone in a car
B) living rough on the streets but with people

My quick thoughts as I can’t figure it out: in a car gives shelter warmth ability to travel but insurance has etc/also living in fishbowl in solitary confinement which which quickly eats at the mind//on the streets- there is kinship, sharing, visible access to services. , I don’t know- will some smart people help me?

Hi again Muse outside the lines...

I don't know anything about being smart, whatever God made me, that's what I am (a goat herderer without any goats :joy: :goat: :sheep: :ram:)

It's a difficult choice...

The MIND says its better to be in the car... Without anyone to talk/share stuff with, but be warmish and dry and safe (to a degree)...

The HEART says it's better to be on the streets, with other people to have good (and bad) banter with, and be at the mercy of the elements...

If one had a car, maybe they could part-ex it for a motor home and be a nomad and travel and meet different people in new places?

Sorry I'm not much help in thinking department, but I'm not bad in the gaming department :video_game::joystick::joy::pray:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Wed 04/03/24 11:27 AM

I am looking for a long term friend or a future husband so I am taking this very seriously and I think you are the same, if not then I don't think we should waste our time,...
Those who just met and want photos and meeting, I hope we don't waste each other's time.

Yo yo:v:Hope Jaan thou, may answer her serious? ?? An new match opportunities maybe seen...... :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Thank you Robin, it's Doh :joy: not though or though :innocent:

Do you feel my reply was serious enough? There wasn't even any emoji's in there, even though there could have been :joy:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Wed 04/03/24 11:24 AM

Well thank you Nat,

I'm kind of flattered really, since your age is similar to the age of my kids...

I couldn't agree with you more, and we shouldn't waste each other's time...

So good luck with finding someone closer to your own age...

Jaan Doh 's photo
Mon 04/01/24 06:55 AM

laugh

Most People giving advice do not follow their own advice.

Jaan if you were Close by I would have a cup
of coffee with you!!smitten

It would have to be Tea ☕ and cake lol :cake:, I don't drink coffee, or maybe drink it once a year...

Thank you :pray:, it would be nice to chat over tea/coffee and I'd even let you pay :moneybag:, just to show I'm okay with ladies being independent and all that :joy:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Mon 04/01/24 06:49 AM
[ Question 9 - When a girl/lady/woman takes a selfie in the mirror ]

I've wondered sometimes, that when a girl /lady /woman takes a selfie in the mirror, if she wonders to her self...

Does my bum look big in this little number?..
:joy:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Mon 04/01/24 06:42 AM
College was stressful, trying to learn chit, then getting pulled out of college at exam time, to help out in the family business...

And that's why I never became a brain sturgeon :joy:🤣

Jaan Doh 's photo
Mon 04/01/24 06:39 AM
Welcome to Mingle and good luck too :four_leaf_clover: 🤞

Jaan Doh 's photo
Mon 04/01/24 06:37 AM
Welcome to Mingle and good luck

Jaan Doh 's photo
Mon 04/01/24 06:35 AM
The Mingle welcome committee is having a lie in, cos it's Easter :rabbit::rabbit2::hatching_chick:

Welcome to Mingle and good luck

Jaan Doh 's photo
Mon 04/01/24 06:34 AM
Welcome to Mingle and good luck 🤞 :four_leaf_clover:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Mon 04/01/24 06:32 AM
Edited by Jaan Doh on Mon 04/01/24 06:32 AM
Welcome to Mingle muse outside the lines, that's a nice profile, although it took ages to write...

Gosh you must have the patience of a saint :joy:

Happy Easter too :rabbit::rabbit2::hatching_chick::confetti_ball::tada:

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25