Community > Posts By > Jaan Doh

Jaan Doh 's photo
Tue 03/26/24 12:52 PM
What about the ship that crashed in to the baltimore bridge early this morning (GMT)

Wow, I would have thought the ship would have taken more damage, but instead the bridge just collapsed...

The emergency services were searching for survivors when I had to leave for work (I start work at 9am now instead of 12pm) so missed a lot of it...

Jaan Doh 's photo
Sun 03/24/24 04:54 AM

𝔾𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝔻𝕒π•ͺ :sun_with_face:
ℍ𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝔸 ℙ𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕝 π•‹π•šπ•žπ•– β˜•
ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐:slight_smile:π•Šπ•Œβ„•π”»π”Έπ•
Tc.:sunflower::pray::sunflower::triangular_flag_on_post:

Good morning Robin
Have a blessed Sunday over there... :pray:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Sat 03/23/24 02:21 AM
Thank You Toody an Ron :pray:...

Maybe I'll change my name to Dr Jaan Doh :mask::joy::joy:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Wed 03/20/24 06:09 PM
There's quite a few anime followers here, I've seen lots of threads with other members enquiring about it...

Also this thread...

https://mingle2.com/topic/631518

Welcome to Mingle and good luck too...

Jaan Doh 's photo
Wed 03/20/24 06:03 PM
It's spine chilling to read about...

Jaan Doh 's photo
Wed 03/20/24 05:42 PM

I personally have not talked to ONE REAL woman on this app.
EVERY woman profile has been someone in Africa.
ALL so called women, avoided talking on voice.

It would be easier to stand in front of a bar with a sign saying "I am single".

Many people, still online and members, live with someone they met here on Mingle, others even got married...

I'm sure there's real genuine people on here, but it's just hard work weeding out the real ones from the chaff...

Jaan Doh 's photo
Wed 03/20/24 05:38 PM

Most everyone i met in person was real.

Except one.
She was a bot...
I misheard her, when she offered "bot sex".

Everyone can’t be real

He met them in PERSON, he said...

So not virtual, or online, but in person...
Therefore, they must be real, and not fakes...

Jaan Doh 's photo
Wed 03/20/24 05:33 PM

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong if anything?

This may be best answered by your two exes.

It seems like Farid's answer is the most suitable...

It is only your ex's who can answer your question...

And maybe you already have the answer, it's not you it's her, she didn't plan it, it just happened... (as you stated earlier)...

I would hazard a guess that without your realising, you and your partner grew apart...

And you didn't put closure on it, you got married again and then she left or you left...

Men and Women don't want partners who are carrying emotional baggage, it's over, close that book and throw it away (unless you have kids together - in which case you need to keep those bridges open, for the sake of your children)...

And thinking about it, or discussing it, shows that you have not put closure to it...

It gives the impression that you're thinking "what did I do wrong?"

I love the "Reason, Season and a Lifetime (3 Reasons)" poem or story or whatever it is that you call it...

It explains beautifully, the 3 reasons about relationship breakdown, and help put closure on the topic of why did it happen...

Reason, Season and a Lifetime

People always come into your life for a reason, a season and a lifetime. When you figure out which it is, you know exactly what to do.

When someone is in your life for a REASON, it is usually to meet a need you have expressed outwardly or inwardly. They have come to assist you through a difficulty, or to provide you with guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally, or even spiritually. They may seem like a godsend to you, and they are. They are there for a reason,you need them to be. Then, without any wrong doing on your part or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end. Sometimes they die, Sometimes they just walk away. Sometimes they act up or out and force you to take a stand. What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilleed; their work is done. The prayer you sent up has been answered and it is now time to move on.

When people come into your life for a SEASON, it is because your turn has come to share, grow, or learn. They may bring you an experience of peace or make you laugh. They may teach you something you have never done. They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy. Believe it! It is real! But, only for a season. And like Spring turns to Summer and Summer to Fall, the season eventually ends.

LIFETIME, relationships teach you a lifetime of lessons; those things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation. Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person/people anyway, and put what you have learned to use in all other relationships and areas in your life. It is said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant. Thank you for being part of my life…..

Jaan Doh 's photo
Mon 03/18/24 03:25 PM
From the little reggae that I've listened to...

I liked most...
Bob Marley for spiritual sustenance...

And for lovers I liked...
Charlene Davis - Stealing love
Carroll Thompson - Hopelessly in love
Diana King - Shy guy

And the odd few here n there by various artists...
Maxi Priest, Damian Marley, Stephen Marley, Shabba Ranks, Gregory Isaacs, Lady Saw, Mighty Diamonds, John Holt, Cocoa Tea, Cutty Ranks and more...

I forgot the names of most of the artists and tracks, memory's gone lol

Mostly i'll listen to Damian Marley's Patience and think how true his words are...

Jaan Doh 's photo
Sun 03/17/24 01:04 PM

Hi all new here!!

Welcome to Mingle, good luck and happy St Patricks day :four_leaf_clover::beers:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Sun 03/17/24 01:01 PM
Happy St Patricks day :beers:πŸ₯ƒ:wine_glass::four_leaf_clover:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Fri 03/15/24 03:12 AM
Whoop whoop it's Fridayyyyy again :tada::confetti_ball::raised_hands::dancer: :joy:

Another productive week comes to and end (at 6pm for me)

Thank God :pray: for weekends :joy:

Time to recharge the batteries and generally look back over the week, remember the good points, forget the bad points...

We are halfway into March already, gosh the days are flying by, very soon we will all be thinking of working on our suntans :airplane::joy:

Maybe even thinking of Christmas and family :joy: or maybe jetting off to a quiet corner of the world...

Have a great Friday Mingle family :heart:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Thu 03/14/24 04:08 PM

if you'd be so kind. any/all suggestions welcome.

Looks good, you've covered all the points and got lots of photos...

Maybe 8 or 9 out of 10 for your profile...

Jaan Doh 's photo
Thu 03/14/24 04:02 PM

Happy International Women's Day to all the women ❀

Vibes you forgot to add/mention the women's shopping skills too :yum:

πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ:smiley: sometimes window shopping skills too yehh :grin:

We were 4 boys, no sisters, but I'm sure if I had a sister, she would say, shopping is part of every girls religion :joy:πŸ›’

Jaan Doh 's photo
Thu 03/14/24 03:57 PM
Welcome to Mingle and good luck to you :four_leaf_clover:🀞

Jaan Doh 's photo
Thu 03/14/24 03:56 PM
Welcome to Mingle and good luck too you :four_leaf_clover:🀞

Jaan Doh 's photo
Thu 03/14/24 03:49 PM
Welcome to Mingle and good luck too :four_leaf_clover:🀞

Jaan Doh 's photo
Thu 03/14/24 03:48 PM
Welcome to Mingle and good luck too... :four_leaf_clover:🀞

Jaan Doh 's photo
Thu 03/14/24 03:46 PM
Welcome to to all the new members...
And good luck too 🀞

Jaan Doh 's photo
Tue 03/12/24 02:26 PM

Gosh a marathon...
Sorry I don't know anything about a marathon..

It's Snickers now.

It's snickers and smaller but still the same price :joy:

The virtues of shrinkflation.. :rolling_eyes:

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25