Community > Posts By > Jaan Doh

Jaan Doh 's photo
Thu 03/07/24 01:54 AM

Why are men on here putting on there profiles that women do not reply when message us !!! I have messaged men no replies either and been mutual like is it the site doing this i wonder . New here been here a week . Think wasted my money .

Hi Penny,

Not all men write negative comments about women, maybe it's just those who are impatient? Or those who do not see the benefit of investing their time in building a friendship that could become a relationship...

I note a lot of people (men & women) don't have any photos at all, but I would guess everyone needs at least one photo to see the potential chemistry we may have towards another... And other photos could be provided via DM later if one wishes, so what Corality wrote could help immensely in sorting the wheat from the chaff...

I'm not a paying member and I cannot view anyone who liked me, but I notice that some likers are blurred out and others not blurred out, so I'm guessing the blurred pics are of free members, and not blurred are the paying members, this can help none paying members in deciding whose seriously seeking a soulmate and who's simply passing time..

And since it's a free site, maybe it's worth staying at Mingle but just as a free member when your paid membership term finishes...

Jaan Doh 's photo
Thu 03/07/24 01:32 AM

Rate my Profile

Well at first glance it doesn't look too bad, lots of clear photos and a description of yourself/work... But it seems to be missing the info about your ideal kind of person...

Mmmm maybe 6 or 7 out of 10...

Welcome to Mingle and good luck too...

Jaan Doh 's photo
Thu 03/07/24 01:26 AM
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Vibes :confetti_ball::tada::birthday:🥃:beers::pray:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Wed 03/06/24 05:07 PM
You can find lots of "how to"'s in the help forum

https://mingle2.com/topic/579960

Jaan Doh 's photo
Wed 03/06/24 12:15 PM

Do you think that while supporting Ukraine against Russia, the west is also secretly Conspiring against Russia?

With reference to this news
www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/germany-spills-british-military-secrets-to-russia/ar-BB1jgxEm?cvid=9f36a714295b4667801c4b902689c4eb&ei=10

And after Russia falls, China will be next in line?

actually they did. but not boycotting Russian oil,instead continue buys from them that's indirectly supporting Russia against Ukraine. that's the hypocrisy of the west.

I hear you, was the same here during covid with Boris (the clown), he gave all his chums upto 26M pound contracts for covid gear (masks etc) which never materialised, and the ruling party (Conservatives) advised everyone daily, to isolate if they so much as farted, put limits on numbers at weddings/funerals (maximum 3 guests) while all time partying on down, behind the closed doors of downing street.... :rolling_eyes:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Wed 03/06/24 12:09 PM

Never mind the secret or open secret about Russia , China etc etc, I think someone or something is trying to take down USA .... from the inside at that .... look at the chaos inside the USA ..... facing the same in Canada ..... just saying !!!!!

I didn't know or think that, but I'll keep an eye on future news..

I did always think (and still do) that the various agencies in usa work against each other, like cia fbi dea etc...

Jaan Doh 's photo
Wed 03/06/24 12:06 PM
I hardly get any messages., maybe it's a blessing if they're mostly fakes or scammers..

Mostly it's ever since I raised the lower age limit to 40 years old...

Jaan Doh 's photo
Wed 03/06/24 11:30 AM

Am I the only one who loves when a woman has long hair, and she has it tied up in a ponytail or messy bun. Fan bun etc. especially with a scrunchie. The scrunchie just sets it all off. :heart:

I love hair that's tied up, a small pony tail is very sexy, and reveals the back/nape of the woman's neck...

I like long hair too, worn loose, not tied up or in a ponytail...

But from the two, I prefer or feel more attracted to the former...

Jaan Doh 's photo
Mon 03/04/24 02:17 AM
Just tell him to talk to his hand...

Then block and/or delete...

:joy:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Mon 03/04/24 02:12 AM

I upgraded my underwear last year on december 2023, now I have a second hole notification...:eyes::lifter:‍♂️
:see_no_evil:

Oh dear :scream::joy:

I hear that duct tape has a million and one uses...
:joy:🤣🤣

Jaan Doh 's photo
Mon 03/04/24 02:10 AM
Well thank you all for that reassurance...

When you put it all together, it makes sense...

The profit from the chaos, the wanting Russia out of Ukraine, the need to get weapons to Ukraine undected, and the lapse of security in using unsecured phone lines...

Jaan Doh 's photo
Sun 03/03/24 04:31 PM
Edited by Jaan Doh on Sun 03/03/24 04:33 PM
Do you think that while supporting Ukraine against Russia, the west is also secretly Conspiring against Russia?

With reference to this news
www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/germany-spills-british-military-secrets-to-russia/ar-BB1jgxEm?cvid=9f36a714295b4667801c4b902689c4eb&ei=10

And after Russia falls, China will be next in line?

Jaan Doh 's photo
Fri 03/01/24 03:30 PM

Whoop whoop :tada::confetti_ball::rainbow::sunny::balloon::smile:

It's the BEST day of the week once again :sparkles::pray:

Have a great Friday Mingle friends...
No need to wake up at the crack of dawn for the next 2 days :tada::confetti_ball::sparkles::joy:

Everyday is a good day of the Week to wake Up!

Some people are Morning folks and enjoy it !

I've got to agree with you :thumbsup:
Because if you didn't wake up everyday, thats a hooge problem, like being dead :scream::joy:🤣

I think I'm an afternoon person, that's when I'd like to wake up if I was retired lol

Jaan Doh 's photo
Fri 03/01/24 03:26 PM

Yes Jaan, I have it as one of my goals in '24 but i need to push myself as I'm getting too lazy nowadays :slight_smile:

Let's replace the word "backwards" with (productive experience)^2 - this way it's good :four_leaf_clover:

Thanks a ton for your kindness always :cherry_blossom::innocent:

I've been thinking of trying to do less work and more relaxing :joy:

I guess you've worked hard most of your life too, to get where you are now, but maybe just relax more and don't push yourself too hard... You're allowed to be lazy sometimes too, you're an adult now lol

I only worry if one of the kids is going through a tough time, but Thank God :pray: that they're okay independent and responsible :pray:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Fri 03/01/24 03:18 PM

Fat chance (as in no chance) :joy:
Of getting any sleep, phones are ringing most of the day :sob::sob::joy:

I can only guess that I must have been very wickedin a last life, and this is my karma for that... :joy:🤣

I can understand your feelings :sob:
I also has gone in life with such karma incident, dealing on phone back to back..
No mercy no burfi (sweets)..
no breaks only back bone breakes..

Hell Mocamboo
Gone those when hot seat use to get compress...

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Stay Strong..
Stay silence on phone, play line one line two refreshing the call for Seconds break..

:ok_hand::laughing:

Gone are those days...
:joy: 🤣 🤣

Jaan Doh 's photo
Fri 03/01/24 02:53 AM

Stop making me jelluss :rage::joy:🤣

I'm going to the dungeons (office) for a whole day of punishment :joy: 🤣🤣

Have a great and lazy weekend :pray:

Stop motivating me on a Friday to start registering for my classes :grin:🤪

The days you move ahead makes me :anguished: that I haven't even taken a step to learn it :thinking:

Stay :sunglasses: , you can make it Jaan :thumbsup:

Happy Friday :sparkles:

Hiya AatHeera :pray:

Oops I'm sorry :joy:

Don't be anguished take things at your pace...
My pace seems to x2 or backwards :joy:

Keep your sparkle and don't let anyone diminish it... :pray:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Fri 03/01/24 02:12 AM

Stop making me jelluss :rage::joy:🤣

I'm going to the dungeons (office) for a whole day of punishment :joy: 🤣🤣

Have a great and lazy weekend :pray:

Hell Madama Office

Even thou as you will be performing as an active Employee...
Eyes open Mind closed..
body no movements..
Sincerely working without doing Nothing..
productivity sleeping with open eye creativity..
:eye::zzz::eye:

Fat chance (as in no chance) :joy:
Of getting any sleep, phones are ringing most of the day :sob::sob::joy:

I can only guess that I must have been very wickedin a last life, and this is my karma for that... :joy:🤣

Jaan Doh 's photo
Fri 03/01/24 01:59 AM

Look for those male and female friends who like to make friends, not those who just want sex for the single purpose. Then leave and sincerely look for some friends with common interests and hobbies. When everyone has time, they can get together to have fun, camping, barbecues, etc.

A group of us lads went camping to North Wales :flag_black:󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿, it rained all weekend and we ate hot cooked meals in the local sainsburys shop cafeteria...

And as a mixed group we went to Pickmere an old village that was flooded to make a reservoire for greater Manchester, had barbies went boating on the lake, some of the group bungee jumped from a huge crane that offered the jump for a fee, and one of the lads locked his car with keys still in the ignition :joy:🤣:red_car::lock::rolling_eyes:

Yeh, both the outings were very memorable, filled full of laughter and immense fun, with great friends...

Jaan Doh 's photo
Fri 03/01/24 01:40 AM

Time gone won't be back.
One Gone(deactivated)
but miracle happens in Mingle2..
Another is back..

Life lessons
back to back episode running :eyes::joy:

Hallelujah :raised_hands: :dancer: :joy:
It's just like a box set :joy:🤣:movie_camera::clapper:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Fri 03/01/24 01:40 AM