Community > Posts By > Jaan Doh

Jaan Doh 's photo
Mon 04/01/24 06:35 AM
The Mingle welcome committee is having a lie in, cos it's Easter :rabbit::rabbit2::hatching_chick:

Welcome to Mingle and good luck

Jaan Doh 's photo
Mon 04/01/24 06:34 AM
Welcome to Mingle and good luck 🤞 :four_leaf_clover:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Mon 04/01/24 06:32 AM
Edited by Jaan Doh on Mon 04/01/24 06:32 AM
Welcome to Mingle muse outside the lines, that's a nice profile, although it took ages to write...

Gosh you must have the patience of a saint :joy:

Happy Easter too :rabbit::rabbit2::hatching_chick::confetti_ball::tada:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Sun 03/31/24 04:04 AM
Edited by Jaan Doh on Sun 03/31/24 04:05 AM

Hey all, im new to this site and i try to uplode my profile picture but i can only choose from 4 pics on my phone (and none of them is of my face so all Get rejected,) what do i do with this?
I can not message or nudge anyone without a profile pic so this feel very useless for me. Please, can anyone tell me how to go about this… tia:blush:

But you have 5 photos on your profile :joy:

Is that not you then? In the pics? :joy:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Sun 03/31/24 04:03 AM
Verifying members sounds like a good idea, I kind of remember reading something about it on one of the help forums...

Although sharing id cards or anything else that uniquely identify you from a bunch of people, like passports, birth certificates and driving licences is definitely NOT a good idea...

I don't even use/write my real name or date of birth online anymore because there's too many opportunists online looking for only one thing... :moneybag::yen::dollar::euro::pound::money_with_wings::credit_card:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Sun 03/31/24 03:56 AM
Welcome to Mingle to all the noobs...
Good luck too.

Jaan Doh 's photo
Sun 03/31/24 03:54 AM
Welcome to Mingle Elly...

Mmmm it says on your profile you're a 100 year old Man? :joy:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Fri 03/29/24 11:17 AM

i do too

Welcome to Mingle Vidya...
So you like chatting too?

Have you got any good stories or jokes?...

Jaan Doh 's photo
Fri 03/29/24 11:15 AM

I like chatting :joy:
But sadly my social life suffers from malnutrition, very soon my doctor will have to put me on SL (social life) drip :joy:...

:thinking: Ohh so these is called chatting, Mingle2 forum is giving us such a knowledgeable platform in free..
I was unnecessarily thinking i'm WEST in others an our time...
So we actually achieving StRestless RELAX DEEP LOL NO Course..

:eyes::laughing:

You mean it's giving us headaches :head_bandage: :joy:
That's right no rest lol, just restlessness :scream::sob:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Fri 03/29/24 02:23 AM

Why do so many people join Mingle then leave?

What do you think we could improve as a community?

Many come for a relationship and find themselves chatting on a forum for Months and years.
It is a dating site plus Mingle and not a community where people actually meet in person. So it will stay the same.
:smile:

I like chatting :joy:
But sadly my social life suffers from malnutrition, very soon my doctor will have to put me on SL (social life) drip :joy:...

Jaan Doh 's photo
Fri 03/29/24 02:21 AM

was just in the rate my profile page. saw a random post, read everything then clicked on her profile "deactivated" and its only been less than a week lol

That happens all the time, so it's not just me then :joy:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Fri 03/29/24 02:19 AM

It's like saying we are all living on Earth but can't see HuMan.... ohh men...
Halle luiyyaaa daiyaa re daiyaa

Can't see the wood because of all the trees :joy:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Fri 03/29/24 01:40 AM

Lazy Jaan must be still doing jingle bell jingle bell on the bed Untill he fall down off the bed..

Good Friday
I'm on the way:skull:

Good morning Robin :joy:...

Sorry I forgot to set my alarm clock :clock3: :joy:
I guess you will have to fire me, and replace me with a robot :robot: :joy:
(robotto in Japanese :joy:)

Happy Long Easter Weekend to you all!!!
Sadly, I'm working on Friday and Monday :sob:
So no long weekend for me 🤬:joy:🤣

Jaan Doh 's photo
Wed 03/27/24 01:47 PM
Hey Ron, your profile looks good it's got most everything, maybe 1 or 2 more pics might be good (outdoors)...

The only thing that caught my eye was the "I'll tell you later" just under the interests heading, but you already mentioned your interests in the body text (hunting, fishing hiking)...

Mmmm i'd say 8 or 9 out of 10

Jaan Doh 's photo
Tue 03/26/24 01:48 PM

Going to get an EEG this Thursday and on Monday April 1 I go for another MRI but for the lower spine. Hopefully either of them will show something he’s looking for.

Good luck Julie :four_leaf_clover:🤞...

I have an MRI scheduled tomorrow too...
I'm expecting to be told to stop smoking :smoking::no_entry_sign::joy:...

Jaan Doh 's photo
Tue 03/26/24 01:44 PM
Wind River (2017)...

I was very shocked to read, at the end of the movie, that the us government does not hold any demographicson the number of native Americans women that get raped each year...

It was truly shocking because it makes you think the government doesn't care 🤯

Jaan Doh 's photo
Tue 03/26/24 01:37 PM
I hear ya Ron, I never knew that about bridges and I guess you're absolutely right too... 100 out of 100 times, the bridge will come off worse from the ship vs bridge...

Oh dear it's sad to hear that 6 are presumed dead, there were workmen filling in pot holes on the bridge (so it said on the news) I guess they must be the ones still missing...

Jaan Doh 's photo
Tue 03/26/24 01:25 PM

waving I'm still alive and still single. Just been feeling blah lately. Also spend hours on YouTube. Thanks ((storm)) for keeping the doors open.drinker

Hope you stop feeling blah soon...

Jaan Doh 's photo
Tue 03/26/24 01:21 PM
As many members already said, loyalty and trust is everything, once the trust is broken, it's gone forever....

As far as the pregnancy is concerned, he should get a paternity/dna test, whoever the father is he will have to pay child maintenance costs if they don't live together...

No child asks to be brought in to the world, so each biological parent must play their part, regardless of the relationship breakdown... That's where the stepping up to the plate comes in...

Jaan Doh 's photo
Tue 03/26/24 01:11 PM
It's free to chat and direct message anyone who catches your eye...

Hence the fakes, because it's free...

Just get some books from the library or take adult classes for a week or two to get to know the Internet, it's pitfalls and its benefits...

Good luck none the less...

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25