Community > Posts By > Jaan Doh

Jaan Doh 's photo
Thu 02/15/24 03:58 PM

maybe we should all be vetted , as genuine seekers of love and romance , before being allowed to join this site... I am sure 90% of users leave cause 98% are scammers and only on here for their own benefits ...
Personally , i still seek that one solid connection .... but the ones of double interest live very far away , hence I play games on the forums with them .... just hoping for a spark , that will cause me to journey to distant lands .... and explore ca relationship ......

I concur we should be vetted...yes we are also getting friendships here and I appreciate as well

Sounds good to me, and I'd like to offer my vetting services to everyone lol, for a nominal charge of tea n biscuits or cake (must be yummy cake!, not like medicine :joy:)...

Jaan Doh 's photo
Thu 02/15/24 03:53 PM

1. I've with M2 since last April. So far, 100% have lied to me about their name, where they're from who they actually are and just about everything else. 100% were front-money scammers asking for up to $26,000.

2. One of them wanted $1,500 for transportation and she lives one hour - 50 miles from where I am and refused to meet with me until I paid her.

Ya think that might be a few of the reason's? Ron

I agree! ~Ron

Hiya Ron,

I hear ya, it's like an uphill struggle, or even like 2 steps forward and a step back, at times...

But what's the alternative?
So we moan n vent a bit,
Then rebuild our hopes up and try again...

The other option being to throw the towel in and resign ourselves to a single life...

Jaan Doh 's photo
Thu 02/15/24 03:47 PM

:smile:
Looking at
Time wasting !

Mmmm not "just" time wasting :joy:

But an attempt to start conversations with any of the many members of Mingle :smile:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Wed 02/14/24 03:47 PM
Oh come on ladies, not all men are looking for a one night stand...

Maybe it's just the one's that you find attractive?

They do say, that girls always go for the bad guys...

And guys go for the bad girls...

I suspect it all has to do with being excited and finding excitement, as compared to the opposite, boredom or living a droll life...

Jaan Doh 's photo
Wed 02/14/24 03:41 PM

From my point of view , i think the scammers are too much on the female side making it a bit of a problem for most of introverts like me

Mmmm, you know I don't even know if it's mostly female scammers, I mean they could be men pretending to be women....

But yes, we could all do without them, so we could all get on with knowing more about each other...

You're not an introvert are you? I thought you were a police woman :joy:

I'm an introvert too, pretending / wishing to be an extrovert :joy:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Wed 02/14/24 12:12 PM

is this a regular dating app, or is it for tmau/patm sufferers?? found mingle randomly on google!

I think you may have confused Mingle with POF, that too can be found randomly on Google :joy:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Wed 02/14/24 12:08 PM
When you're young, you lie and claim to be older...

Then you stop lie-ing...

When your older, you lie and claim to be younger...

Maybe it's from a sense of wanting to fit in..

It's the norm lol

Jaan Doh 's photo
Wed 02/14/24 12:03 PM

Wishing all Minglers a Happy Valentines......may all your hopes and dreams come true ....

Happy Valentines Day to You all... :pray: :heart:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Wed 02/14/24 11:55 AM

What do you think we could improve as a community?

Delete most all the forums.

Ohhh I don't think that would be a positive move, besides how would we communicate or discover a person's personality for ourselves rather just reading the bumf everyone writes...

Maybe the forums could be trimmed and threads older than maybe 12 months could be deleted, so you don't respond to a thread that is years old :joy:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Wed 02/14/24 11:50 AM
Welcome to all the new people, good luck to you all... 🤞:four_leaf_clover::thumbsup:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Wed 02/14/24 11:46 AM
I think I'm banned too :joy: 🤣

Jaan Doh 's photo
Tue 02/13/24 01:43 AM

Terrible events unfolding in Israel. 5 days in and not a single comment on this in the forums. Does the world just not care?

Many people care and are very Concerned supporting Israel in this war. Nothing they are doing is considered war crimes. No one except the Leaders of the Terrorists groups and their supporters World wide say that.

The whole world see's it...

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2023/10/damning-evidence-of-war-crimes-as-israeli-attacks-wipe-out-entire-families-in-gaza/

Jaan Doh 's photo
Sun 02/11/24 07:17 PM

When I about to deactivate my password gone wrong. It says it was a wrong password.

Log out and close your browser.

Then go to the login page and click forgot password.

Enter your email address and await the password reset email.

After resetting your password, close your browser.

Then go and have a tea or or coffee and a slice of cake.

After that login again and use your new password to deactivate.

Jaan Doh 's photo
Sat 02/10/24 09:01 PM

I am not into Much Secular music.

favorite
John Legend :heart:

When I watched the movie based on Aretha Franklin “Respect” she told her producer she wanted to do an all gospel album. Well of course he didn’t like the idea at first but she was persistent and made one. Guess what? It became her best selling album.

In the movie her gospel album was recorded live at her church. It seems most women like her got her start singing at church.
Another singer Deniece Williams.

I liked deniece Williams "Free" but I heard it in the 80s/90s and it must have been a remix because it was a lot more up-tempo than the original which was too slow by far...

Jaan Doh 's photo
Sat 02/10/24 08:37 PM
I like it, I think you've covered all the bases and sown the seeds for various conversation topics, in the text...

Some words were big like Esoteric Gnosticism, which I had to Google in order to understand...

And I had to Google Breatharians too, which was an interesting read, but a bit much for my poor little 1 watt brain...

I think your second pic is the best one, it shows you have a nice smile, all in all it's a much more informative profile than most newbies...

Jaan Doh 's photo
Sat 02/10/24 08:08 PM

If I sign up for free, and 63 people "like" me in the first 12 hours, but I have to PAY on a FREE site to see who they even are, I'm not thrilled. In fact, I'm LESS than thrilled, I'm PISSED. Because I was LIED TO! The ads ALL say completely FREE. It's a flat out lie, so if the site is lying to us, why would the users be any different?

I've scanned through all the guys within my qualifications within 100 miles and there's nothing I'm interested in. Should I drop another chunk of change and keep checking back daily or what? I'm NOT desperate. and I definitely am not looking for a hook up.

No reason to stick around if there's nothing I want.

Most sites that say they are free, are referring to membership, at least that's what I've discovered, and on nearly all of them you have to pay for the extra/premium features, like being able to see who liked you...

As for coughing up your hard earned cheddar, I think it's only natural to ask others who have been there a while, before parting with the readies...

Anyway, good luck in finding what you seek 🤞:four_leaf_clover:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Sat 02/10/24 08:49 AM

@Jaan Doh I hear ya!

Ps the yak taste must be from the strawberry short(supply)cake you've been feasting on....:wink:

I wish I'd been feasting on strawberry cake 🤤

No it's only 1 or 2 éclairs a week :joy: for me, got to look after my health an try to avoid diabetes, which is all too common in people my age :sob:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Sat 02/10/24 08:46 AM

Yeah it's fun to laugh with our near and far friends, I just think about all the dolphins swimming in the brain (endorphins :joy:)... And it must be stated (for the paperwork) that facts are facts :thumbsup::joy:

Am I right to sense a sarcastic but accurate reply to the "fact telling" claim?

No it's not meant to be sarcastic any way...

You cannot dispute facts... I think everyone should laugh more and the world would be a more happier place...

Jaan Doh 's photo
Sat 02/10/24 02:55 AM
Happy Chinese New Year to Chinese friends near and far :pray::tada::confetti_ball::heart:

Good luck for 2024 Motown Downtown too :pray::thumbsup::four_leaf_clover:...

Jaan Doh 's photo
Sat 02/10/24 02:44 AM

Too much political talk.

I don't like the politics threads which are about the politicians I like... Otherwise I just read them and carry on browsing, mostly because I don't know anything about politics :joy:

Occasionally I may add some of my mad thoughts to the fray... 🤣
I like winding some of the people up on those threads, by pointing out the facts about America, which some people on there try to gloss over and ignore, but I don't. Next thing they're biting like a Fish :fish: on a hook, but all I'm telling them is facts! 🤣🤣:thumbsup::100:

Yeah it's fun to laugh with our near and far friends, I just think about all the dolphins swimming in the brain (endorphins :joy:)... And it must be stated (for the paperwork) that facts are facts :thumbsup::joy:

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25