Community > Posts By > Arcamedees

no photo
Tue 10/19/10 08:15 AM

Many profess faith in god.

I profess that god has faith in you...

Perhaps if you had that same unconditional faith in you...

Your path would never be dark.

Yes God has faith in us. If God had no faith in us he would destroy us for there would be no purpose for us.

Wow. You make God sound like a selfish self-centered prick.

no photo
Tue 10/19/10 08:13 AM

Islam teaches that men are superior to women in every way...Christianity treats men and women equal.

Have you even read the bible? Just off the top of my head I can remember the Bible saying that a woman cannot have any opinions on her own that are not first approved by her husband or father. A woman is not even allowed to speak in Church. Hell if a woman is raped, all the man has to do is pay money and he can marry her regardless of her desires. Women, in the bible are anything but equal to men. Hell if you want I could search up a lot more than this.

Islam rewards suicide attacks and death of non believers with 72 virgins in heaven...Not only does Christianity not command death to unbelievers,suicide is strictly forbidden.Men are not rewarded with one virgin in heaven let alone 72 and sexual intercourse is never mentioned in the bible.

This has nothing to do with Islam. This is stuff that terrorists tell kids to believe what they do is right. Similar to priests telling men that Native Americans or Africans were less than human and cursed by god in order to justify any cruelty done to them.

I don't even like the muslim faith and I know that Terrorism does not equal Islam.

Islam is intolerant towards other religions,wants them destroyed or converted,and believes they do not have the right to exist.Christianity ignores other religions and allows them the free will to do what they want.Christianity is tolerant towards all religions.

The Crusades, Witch hunts, Westboro baptist church. The Crusades were several wars against the muslims, where thousands of muslims and jews were killed because they were considered heathens.

I could go on and on.

So could I.

You're right on target with everything you've said. :thumbsup:

It would truly be foolish for any Christian to attempt to deny these things.

like that ever stopped 'em...laugh

no photo
Tue 10/19/10 07:55 AM

Christians try to take the high road now but they were no different in recent times. Death to all heathens and heretics. They massacred countless people throughout their history and now faced with the same concepts that they practiced all this time they want to call it evil.slaphead

They are the same. Technical differences and Christianity has learned you can burn more bees with honey than vinegar and Islam hasn't learned this concept yet. They are a little behind the times.

Again it was NOT murdering. The only reward for sin is death. They brought that upon themselves with disobeying our father. Murder is unlawfully killing someone. Being sentenced to death because of wrong doings isn't unlawful.

you kinda sound like the muslims... they kill people for what they think are sins...

They flat out murder the people without even knowing them or their backgrounds. Heck the people they murder sometimes even could be muslim themselves....... could be a total saint, but they don't know this for that's not their purpose behind the things they do.
i agree - but so did Christians and Catholics.. did you forget about the crusades?
i think that's what dragoness was referring too...

The crusades were a reaction to the Muslims killing,conquering,and destroying the Christians everywhere they went.The crusades were never started for the sole purpose of starting a War with the world and to kill everyone.The crusades were started because it was either fight back or be destroyed by the Muslims.Of course I don't expect any Atheist or anti Christian person on this planet to actually read or do some research on the crusades because I know that is asking a lot.

In any case I really don't know why we have to keep going back hundreds or thousands of years and act like this is somehow relevant to our way of life and our way of justice.Should we also talk about how England still uses torture devices on prisoners to get confessions?Maybe we can spend a day talking about all the forms of justice that was used by all forms of religion and all the countries around the world 2000 years ago and tell all those countries that they are all bad because of their justice system 2,000 years ago and should be punished today.It's a bunch of nonsense.Why Christianity is the exception to this rule I have no idea.

The more I debate some of you people the more pointless it is.We have issues concerning Islam that is happening right now all over the world.We have people being stoned in the name of Islam,people being blown to pieces in the name of Islam,people having their heads cut off in the name of Islam and what do I keep hearing?Christianity is the problem because of what they did 3,000 years ago when the Egyptians were building the pyramids.The whole world could be in chaos and on fire because of Islam and you people would be debating Christianity which is no threat to anyone anywhere in the world no matter who you are.

Get real people.You think Christianity is bad then show me some proof.Show me someone who was stoned in the last 2,000 years in the name of Christianity.Show me suicide bombings on a daily basis.Show me beheadings,threats to other countries,beatings,and honor killings.You can't because they don't exist.

Are you really that ignorant of history in specific and reality in general or are you just f'ing with us?

no photo
Tue 10/19/10 07:50 AM

Christians try to take the high road now but they were no different in recent times. Death to all heathens and heretics. They massacred countless people throughout their history and now faced with the same concepts that they practiced all this time they want to call it evil.slaphead

They are the same. Technical differences and Christianity has learned you can burn more bees with honey than vinegar and Islam hasn't learned this concept yet. They are a little behind the times.

Don't forget the other obvious difference. Christians of old didn't have bombs and machineguns. Think of how much damage they could've done if they did.

no photo
Tue 10/19/10 07:46 AM

Very very true. Christianity is about love. Killing someone for believing differently is NOT love. Trying to show someone the light by nicely and lovingly spreading the word IS love. Christians spread christianity by showing them love and the great things in life.

Well there you go.

The Old Testament God most certainly did teach people to seek out and kill heathens. So the Christian God is the same God.

If Jesus taught differently, then he most certainly was refuting the teachings of the Old Testament, as I have constantly been pointing out.

The main reason that many Christians like the teachings of Jesus so much is the very fact that Jesus taught against the nasty things that were so popular in the Old Testament.

Therefore this Jesus could not have been the "Only Begotten Son" of the God of the Old Testament because he blasphemed against those very teachings. In fact, it was those very teachings from the Old Testament God that got Jesus crucified!

Christianity is a schizophrenic religion. It worships two entirely conflicting Gods. It claims to worship the God of the Old Testament as the "Father" yet the Christians renounce the teachings and mannerisms of that God, and instead they place Jesus BEFORE the God of Abraham and use Jesus to renounce the teachings of the God of Abraham. Except in cases such as bigotry against gays when the Old Testament comes in handy to support their ugly bigotry.

Christians place Jesus BEFORE the God of Abraham and use him to override the teachings of the God of Abraham when they feel that is convenient, or they use the God of Abraham to override the teachings of Jesus when they feel that is convenient. It's a hypocritical two-faced religion.

Jesus supposedly has no clout of his own. The only thing that supposedly gives him any clout at all is the idea that he's supposed to be the only begotten son of this God they HATE. Isn't that a oxymoron right there?

Jesus is supposed to be the sacrificial lamb of this horrible God that everyone hates, even the Christians themselves. They are so in love with Jesus that they have placed Jesus BEFORE the God of Abraham and pretend that Jesus overrides the God of Abraham.

Yet, now they pretend that their original Father God never taught us to murder heathens. But it's clearly in the scriptures, the Old Testament God directed us to seek out and murder heathens! In fact, it was this very directive that was being followed when Jesus himself was crucified for blaspheme!

Blaspheme that was clearly genuine! Even now, Christians are attempting to claim that Jesus preached love and not to murder heathens, but clearly the FATHER DID teach us to murder heathens.

So clearly the Christians love Jesus but hate the Father. whoa

Jesus had to have been a Mahayana Buddhist who taught the love of Buddha. Jesus couldn't have had anything at all to do with the fictitious God of the Old Testament.

Jesus did indeed teach unconditional love and forgiveness. But the God of the Old Testament did not!

Jesus cannot possibly be the son of the God of the Old Testament. Jesus didn't even agree with the teachings of that false God.

The Christians need to wake-up and realize that they've been duped. Not by Jesus, but by the authors of the New Testament! Jesus taught against the teachings of the Old Testament, he didn't support those ideals. He was not the Son of Yahweh and never even claimed to be!

The New Testament is a false representation of Jesus that only adds insult to injury. The authors of the New Testament are the same people who had Jesus nailed to the pole! They physically had him nailed to the pole, and then later they wrote the gospels that nailed to him to the Old Testament God in an attempt to support the very teachings that Jesus himself rejected!

Jesus rejected the teachings of the Old Testament, he didn't embrace them. Jesus was a VICTIM of Christianity. The sooner people start to realize this the better. Jesus had nothing to do with the Old Testament God. Jesus was teaching the love of Buddhism and Pantheism, not the Bigotry of the Old Testament God of Abraham.

Does the phrase "pearls before swine" ring a bell?

no photo
Tue 10/19/10 07:38 AM

if you discovered how to create a human clone with the energy from your mind in your own image and it was alive, can you then play as God and do anything to it that you want

FOR EXAMPLE:
if the clone disobeyed you by eating a piece of fruit that you told it not to eat and because of that you torture it constantly would that be considered to be good or evil or perhaps a just action.....but first take in consideration that you never taught the clone what disobedience was ....so would such an action considered to be good or evil if you torture the clone or perhaps even kill it

so what are some of the other things that would be unethical to do to a human from the womb that was born... but not unethical to do to a human clone that was created

a human clone of who? One's self?

no photo
Tue 10/19/10 07:22 AM

So anyway, I work in insurance servicing for home and auto.

Yesterday I got a call from an agent to add a vehicle to a policy.

Upon questioning for information about the vehicle he made reference to several "special equipment" options the car had. A $2200.00 Audio system, a set of $1300.00 rims , and a $695.00 paint job. Yes we cover exotic paint jobs. It turned out that we did not have to list them as special equipment because he had them factory installed....uh, that's about as high a price you can pay is from the factory on bells and whistles. Total bill? $48,000 on the sticker.

Fine I thought then I noticed the policy holder's occupation:

Preacher

Yo preach! So you take money from your wilting flock. Some of the people that gave you money were probably poor, unemployed, or elderly..and maybe some of your flock have no health care and are suffering? But at least you're riding in style now huh? God bought you a shiny new car! GFY!

Oh I’d love to but I can't use the info to look into him....that'd be against my ethics, but I hope he drives his shiny new car up to church and his flock finally wake up. Yeah I know…they never change do they?

What would Jesus drive?

Pat Robertson tells how he needs money and he is worth 400 million.. pretty good paying Job for a Profitlaugh

All it takes is a complete lack of morality and you too can be a rich profit...er...I mean phophet

I got the pun the first timelaugh

That Georgia Preach, Pastor Eddie Long. He drives a Bentley...Jesus musta wanted him to drive his boy toys around in style.

"Pastor Eddie Long drives a $350,000 Bentley, bought a $1.1 million home in 2005 and favors gold necklaces and Rolex watches"

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=130159112

damn this moral streak of mine...

no photo
Mon 10/18/10 11:25 AM
Edited by Arcamedees on Mon 10/18/10 11:28 AM

So anyway, I work in insurance servicing for home and auto.

Yesterday I got a call from an agent to add a vehicle to a policy.

Upon questioning for information about the vehicle he made reference to several "special equipment" options the car had. A $2200.00 Audio system, a set of $1300.00 rims , and a $695.00 paint job. Yes we cover exotic paint jobs. It turned out that we did not have to list them as special equipment because he had them factory installed....uh, that's about as high a price you can pay is from the factory on bells and whistles. Total bill? $48,000 on the sticker.

Fine I thought then I noticed the policy holder's occupation:

Preacher

Yo preach! So you take money from your wilting flock. Some of the people that gave you money were probably poor, unemployed, or elderly..and maybe some of your flock have no health care and are suffering? But at least you're riding in style now huh? God bought you a shiny new car! GFY!

Oh I’d love to but I can't use the info to look into him....that'd be against my ethics, but I hope he drives his shiny new car up to church and his flock finally wake up. Yeah I know…they never change do they?

What would Jesus drive?

Pat Robertson tells how he needs money and he is worth 400 million.. pretty good paying Job for a Profitlaugh

All it takes is a complete lack of morality and you too can be a rich profit...er...I mean phophet

no photo
Mon 10/18/10 11:21 AM
Yes, Norton and Symantak sucks. I once had a computer w/ that on it. I'd bought the year susbscription. The computer crashed and died 5 months into it. I got another computer, reloaded the software, called the support number to transfer the subsciption (updates) to the new computer. I was told on the phone that was impossible. I told them "So, what you're REALLY saying is that I should never EVER spend another dollar on your company, huh".
And I never have since.

Spybot, AVG, Zonealarm, Avira, which are all free, are my protections of choice.

no photo
Mon 10/18/10 11:04 AM

Back by popular demand:

What's back? Bringing to light how you're a bible-thumping, bigotted, Atheist fundie? (and one who obviously doesn't understand the scriptures he's quoting)

aww....I thought that was me....sad

no photo
Mon 10/18/10 10:44 AM

No, no where does it claim God said "I'm righteous according to abracadabra"

It doesn't matter what it claims that God "said".

The authors of this fable are telling me that the God they are describing is "righteous". I disagree with those mortal men in their assessment of their God.

You keep acting as though I should believe these idiots before I question them. That's not the way I work.

I question things first then then I decide whether or not they have any merit.

You apparently work the other way around. You first assume that it's the Word of God and then leave yourself no room to decide whether or not it has merit. whoa

You need to convince me that this story is even remotely divine, before you start claiming that it's the "Word of God".

Otherwise, this is a moot conversation. You're just asking me to "Believe the BS first" and then "Ask questions later", based on the premise that I already BELIEVE that this is the "Word of God".

I don't work like that. Sorry. flowerforyou

You need to convince me that this story is righteous before I'll bow down to the so-called "authority" of your false judges.

If you're looking for someone who can be 'brainwashed' into believing first and asking question later, then you're wasting your time trying to sell these myths to me. I don't fall for that kind of brainwashing technique, thank you.

==========================================
You need to convince me that this story is even remotely divine, before you start claiming that it's the "Word of God".

Otherwise, this is a moot conversation. You're just asking me to "Believe the BS first" and then "Ask questions later", based on the premise that I already BELIEVE that this is the "Word of God".
===========================================

I need to convince you of nothing. When and if you let Jesus in your heart, he will show you all truths you ever wanted to know about him and the father.

Sounds a lot like Pelozi's statement that "you need to pass the bill to find out what's in it". Hey, that worked out so well...

no photo
Sat 10/16/10 11:53 AM

I am crazy, not insane, and worst is how easy it is to say someone is insane.

There are just too many "Experts" out there!

You am crazy but not insane? Why, that's just nuts.
laugh

no photo
Sat 10/16/10 11:45 AM

The bible is not a fible but its a holy book that contains God's instruction 4 man and also its a colection of past events that took place thousands of years ago...

nut uh

no photo
Sat 10/16/10 11:33 AM

Look it up. By forcing your brain to do things it's not supposed to do, dream while conscious, you are damaging yourself. ...With continual use, the damage is cumulative. One of the first things to go is logic and reason skills.

Arcamedes, are you for serious? Do you feel inclined to compensate for my laziness and spoon feed me links?

I knew that acid could cause permanent damage, I didn't know that mushrooms could. I've known many shroom heads who became wing-nuts, but I thought it was because of how they interpreted their experiences, not because of physical harm they suffered.

I am serious. I don't have links. I have 20+ years of experience of dealing w/ people like that and all the times I've looked it up over the years. My store caters to them. I have first hand knowledge. It's been my joy and pleasure, that would be sarcasm, to watch the varying effects of varying chemicals on various people over various amounts of time. I can tell you what happens when someone becomes a crackhead, meth junkie, cokehead, speed freak or starts taking hallucinogens. Any hallucinogens.
Seriously, if you want to keep a kid off of hard drugs, sit 'em in my store for a week and tell 'em to just watch and listen.

While any individual may react in different ways to different chemicals, there are some themes common to all who use a specific chemical. One thing that seems common to all users of any hard drug is that they like to talk. And talk with one once a week or so for a year or so and you'll be able to see the degeneration. Talk to many of them for long enough and you'll see patterns of what certain chemicals do to the mentality of their users.

With that in mind, consider the brain. It is a fantastically complex biochemical computer. Biochemical. I'm pretty sure if one does a little reaserch, one will see there are all kinds of dangers in altering that biochemistry artifically and with out a medical necessity. Actually, even with a medical ncessity there's all kind of dangers.
While I am loathe to take anyone's word for the harmful effects of drugs because of the lies told about pot, coffee, tobacco, and alcohol, I can vouch for the negative effects of hard drugs reported by various institutions and government agencies. I've seen it first hand. In some cases, over a period of years.

no photo
Sat 10/16/10 10:35 AM

Yeah, that's it.....whoa slaphead

indeed.

no photo
Sat 10/16/10 10:31 AM

lol...

not a mushroom round be found, lol...

indeed abra, such hath not been created yet, but spring break hath not arrived, lol...

if one sip cold water, doth it judge the water to be cold?

if one walk outside, doth it judge the temperature?

the human brain judges everything?

if it did not, IT WOULD BE INSANE?

so, since "they" try NOT TO JUDGE, unsanity ensue?

it didnt say, "DO NOT JUDGE"!

it added to it MORE....

to create a QUESTION?

to create a philosophical dilemma?

again, who that does not wished to be judged, hath any self correcting ability?

human's are self correcting entities?

THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE RIGHT?

awh, but they atre becoming so less each day, for the very notion of that if one declare or stand for justice, it's own "sins" will be held against it?

but that which makes it own behaviour as NOT OK, hath judged itself, SO THEN NO REASON FOR GOD TO JUDGE IT?

it hath become an adult, SELF CORRECTING ITSELF, BY RECOGNIZING AND HEEDING ANY NEGATIVE PULSE IN IT'S BODY ABOUT IT'S OWN BEHAVIOUR OR WORDS?

so, self judge itself?

self hit wall, self judge that hurt?

self's judgement then created knowing?

furthermore, the text ALSO decalre, "to judge all things"?

BUT IT IS THOUGHT IT COMMAND, ***DO NOT JUDGE***???

lol...

it said BOTH, ON PURPOSE, TO MAKE SELF MAKE THE CHOICE, OR FOR SELF TO BE THE 'JUDGE'...

to not judge anything, lol...

unsanity, which indeed is what shall be created more each day for the poor sucker's whom subscribe to such, AGAIN, ONLY TRAPPED INTO SUCH BECAUSE THEY SEEK GOOD FOR SELF, OR A FREE PASS ON ANY CONSEQUENCE OF THEIR OWN ACTIONS.

do not judge, lol...

that would mean no human action would be judged as "good or bad"?

so, any human action would BE ACCESSED AS GOOD, NO MATTER WHAT IT WAS?

lol...

that would mean child molestation WOULD NOT BE JUDGED AS "NOT GOOD"?

but, the book says NOTHING ABOUT NOT MOLESTING A CHILD, SO IT MUST BE OK, OR GOOD?

the book give "two sides" of every coin, on purpose, to allow the reader's "motive" to decide it's own action's?

"give unto ceaser what be ceaser's"?

the law is ceaser's is it not?

but, the law once said, ok to enslave blacks and burn witches?

so, these that did not ensalve blacks, and burn witches, broke a "commandment"?

all the words in the book, are for the pupose of "actually creating false motive", to carry mankind thru "false motive" into "pure motive"....

so they would actually be able to recognize what false motive was...

there are only to root first motives that create all things into existence...

either self motive, or total motive of good for other's before self...

there is no in between, to get to enlightenment, or freedom of mind.

the brain actually filter data, as it pass thru the mind, thru either self motive, or motive of good for others more?

hence the saying, "a house divided against ITSELF, cannot stand"?

whats the "house"?

the human brain.

what be the divide?

self, or good for other's?

human's being torn between the two?

self motive define all things thru HOW WILL THIS EFFECT ME?

"others best" motive, define thru "how will this effect them"

so, all data, seen or heard within TOTAL environment, BE FIRST FILTERED THRU THE BRAIN VIA "HOW DOTH THIS EFFECT ME"?

A NATUTRAL OCCURENCE, to bring to a later FILTER OF "HOW WILL THIS EFFECT THEM"?

IF ANYTHING READ A BOOK, AND READ IT THRU "HOW WILL THIS EFFECT OTHER'S", there will be a TOTALLY DIFFERENT INTERPRETATION THAT READING IT THRU "HOW WILL THIS EFFECT ME"?

the natural inclination is to try to do BOTH, OR SOME GOOD FOR SELF, AND SOME GOOD FOR "OTHERS", OR BE DIVIDED?

as the population increase, the intensity of accumulative collective human energy increase, therefore making the DIVIDE, OR BI-POLAR MORE PRONOUNCED.

the only escape in the end, will be "true motive of other's first"...

hence "the first shall become as last"?

as the "self motive" declare itself FIRST....

first to get good, have good, have heaven, have forgiveness, have absolution, have have have...

so these shall fall prey to all manner of mental disorder's, to reduce to need of forsaking self good, for common good instead, thus then NEW BRAIN FILTER BASICALLY...

all data is heard differently then...

this be the actual escape hatch from all things that planet earth will create itself, as the cosmos begins to position itself for the passing away of night and day, for spring break, or paradise on earth, but none gets out the hatch, until it wants to push al other's thru ahead of itself, thus creating "world love"...

for indeed, the minds of ALL man are all recieving "first thought", or they would not BE ALIVE...

yes, it appears as though breath CREATE LIFE, but FIRST "thought" induce the BODY TO BREATH...

even so, all things that hath breath are of god, and always were, no matter what it may appear this moment...'

that which has been the most evil, will be the first to become enlightened, not the other way around as religion so wishes to believe for themself as FIRST.

for remember, it was the 'thief', that was to be in paradise?

and it was "religion" that killed jesus.

lol...

its as if a tether as a wire is connected to each human head, just as the ambilical cord in birth, each one connected to it's own higher self, or it's master clone, self being the lessor clone of itself, and as it walk, data is filtered or defined, thru the ME motive, or "other's" motive, and all data defined thru the "me" motive as days progress, shall become increasing very misleading, as we march toward the end of the cycle.

IF ONE THINKS THINKS IN THE TRADITONAL WAY OF "GOD AND THE DEVIL", god help them....

devil, lol.....

nothing but self hearing first thoughts in it's mind, then, IF IT WANTS MOST FOR ITSELF, it shall interpret them thru this?

the "carnel mind"?

in other words, the definition of all things, BE WHAT THE FIRST MOTIVE IS, and then the human act out with physical action the definition they decided for themself.

again, ONLY "SELF MOTIVE", or self good most, RAPE, TORTURE, MOLEST, LIE, STEAL, ALL SUCH THINGS THAT "TAKE" FROM ANOTHER FOR "SELF"?

SO, THE MOST ROOT OF ALL EVIL, BE "SELF MOTIVE", OR SELF GOOD ALONE PURPOSED AS GOOD?

lol...

a way to naturally create a built in system into human's themself, to create some of darwin's theory, the strong survive...

BUT, text, or god, god only being reckoned unto 'GOOD MOTIVE', deem strong as caring for other's, or this as of stronger "character"....

so, STRONGER CHARACTER in the end actually survive and morph with the evolution of the human species....

don't worry, spring break will set all accounts in order, and those that wish not to be judged, well, not the best seat to be sitting in for the party...

any mortal with honor seeks it's own lacking with all dilligence, for if it care about any other than itself, than it wants to know how to care more, and doth not despise correction or feedback from another that sayeth "ouch".

for what seeks to find it's own error, become as wise, but that which seek to prove no error in itself, become more in error each day, unto dumb and mute of all wisdom.

that is why the

If you didn't ramble on so much, you would get a more clear response from people.

laugh
:thumbsup:

no photo
Sat 10/16/10 10:16 AM

I think some overly educated sh** head sold himself out to the NWO and now they are going to try to Dr. Spock us into believing we have to be sheep like and follow any leader just becasue.

If I found out My child was in a school forcing kids to listen to "conformist" tapes I would pull my kid from that school, beat up the principle, and SUE SUE SUE and make a total media circus of it. Come to think of it I might even beat up his or her's teachers too!

I am so sick and tired of all this forced social engineering going on in secret!

I'm thinking that won't work now. Now they can "legally" claim you're insane...all that that entails...

no photo
Sat 10/16/10 10:12 AM

its a trend

when did drunkards become alcholics,, when enough of the right folks started having the 'problem

when did bad behaving children start having ADD, when enough of the right peoples children started behaving badly

money is the great un equalizer,,lol

The difference between a drunk and an alcoholic is an alcoholic goes to meetings.

no photo
Sat 10/16/10 10:11 AM

New age shrinks.laugh laugh laugh laugh

I say. You'd be nuts to just blindly follow them.laugh laugh

The new psychiatric diagnostic manual (DSM-V) identifies a new mental illness called “oppositional defiant disorder” or ODD. Defined as an “ongoing pattern of disobedient, hostile and defiant behavior,” symptoms include questioning authority, negativity, defiance, argumentativeness, and being easily annoyed.
"Oppositional Defiant Disorder" (ODD), includes anyone who disagrees with authority. All those who are skeptical about the safety of vaccines, for example, are about to be diagnosed with ODD.

90% of people will read the sentence "questioning authority" and won't even realize the implications of it. What does "authority" means in that sentence? It means that it's expected of you to accept that someone has AUTHORSHIP over your life. You should not even question this... it's just a "fact of life" as they say. You are born and automatically you should defer authority over your life to someone else.

This is gonna be used against children the most. Just another excuse to get them into the system and pharmacopoeia.

These diagnostic and statistical manuals just keep getting thicker as they dream up evermore made up psychiatriac disorders. Meanwhile, bigPharma celebrates this madness. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals.

There was a time when I used to try to "argue" ... but now there is nothing left to argue. You should simply remain silent; you should remain within the boundaries of your personal space and integrity. Don't buy into the "game" of argumentation, because that is when they start labeling you as "crazy", "insane". They want you to show "disobedient, hostile and defiant behavior" because then they can turn the focus and speculation on you…Be a good citizen and conform, or else we'll lobotomize you, got it?!

Damn...now they got a name for what I am....laugh

no photo
Sat 10/16/10 10:08 AM

I have always thought of pyschiatry as the haven by which those with resources can receive medical excuses for their behavior

but I still love dr phil,,lol

That's actually quite brilliant.

Except for the Dr. Phil part.

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25