Community > Posts By > LexFonteyne

no photo
Wed 02/01/12 03:39 PM

Who makes hapy? Who do u attitribute ur hapines 2?

No one can make me happy. It's entirely self-determined.

no photo
Wed 02/01/12 01:51 PM
I could love someone double my IQ....

no photo
Wed 02/01/12 12:04 PM
Half, yes. Double, no. I'm really shallow.

no photo
Tue 01/31/12 07:59 PM

non minglers thank you both for coming to see how i was doing today it's been a long time!drinker drinker

Romee, I haven't seen you since 1948! Where have you been?

shades
lol yo hi lex i come on here every now and then to see what's been going on i'm doing pretty good how you been man?

You know how it is, nothing ever changes. All I ever do is write books and watch TV and try to figure some way out of Indianastan! What a life!

shades

no photo
Tue 01/31/12 07:55 PM
It'll never work, I'm too intimidating and complicated.

no photo
Tue 01/31/12 07:47 PM

non minglers thank you both for coming to see how i was doing today it's been a long time!drinker drinker

Romee, I haven't seen you since 1948! Where have you been?

shades

no photo
Tue 01/31/12 07:21 PM

OH pinatas!! Great idea! We'd have to share with Alfred, but that works long as I get the chocolate.

"Mommy, can we keep the love pinatas? They haven't hurt anyone."

no photo
Tue 01/31/12 07:12 PM
Never cared for coffee, so I'll take tea.

But I'd prefer Pepsi.

no photo
Tue 01/31/12 07:05 PM

I know!!!
They couldn't even straddle the fence before taking the picture.
CGI it is.

Or we could just get a bunch of cow pinatas and attach them to the wires. Then we could bust them open and get all the candy after the scene has been filmed.

no photo
Tue 01/31/12 06:52 PM

Lex, someone calling you sexy is vague?!

Think about it. They are telling you that when they look at you, they think of sex. How vague is that? Is it your experience that women say this to just any guy?

I think I really do have a mental block with this sort of thing. I just can't interpret it as real interest. My brain says "they're having fun, it's all rhetorical, it's not literally what it sounds like." Of course, I have Asperger's, so I just don't catch a lot of what most people would see as the obvious clues in this kind of situation.

no photo
Tue 01/31/12 06:46 PM

Take 2 - Filming of The Cows.
Cows don't balance well.

How are we ever going to get them on the telephone wires....?

no photo
Tue 01/31/12 04:35 PM

BUT WHAT IF SHE WASNT DEMANDING AND POSSESSIVE

Then I would have no (discernible?) reason to end it. Other people have other reasons, though.

I tend to be very committed to the idea of making things work UNTIL she starts trying to change me. That generally doesn't happen right at the beginning of the relationship. It usually takes a few months.

no photo
Tue 01/31/12 04:28 PM

When will they learn? You can't turn a llama into a house husband.

All too many see this as a legitimate project....

no photo
Tue 01/31/12 04:25 PM

when u take a woman out on a date and lets say u date her for 2 or 3 more times this includes sex, what reason would u stop seeing her? y would u just stop seeing her? I need an answer.

Could be any number of things. For me, it would probably mean she was getting too possessive and demanding.

no photo
Tue 01/31/12 04:19 PM

People can write however they'd like. However, I can choose not to waste time trying to decipher what people are saying if it's written that badly. I've received emails on here where every word in a sentence were abbreviated. I just don't have the patience for that.

As much as people would like to think that the way you write on here doesn't mean much, it does. It can make a good or bad first impression depending on how the person writes. I prefer making it easy for people to understand what I'm saying.

Exactly. This is a written medium, so how else are you going to present yourself other than through your writing?

When I see the texty-type, when I see the baffling abbreviations, when I see ubertypos in every other word, it gives me a headache. I really don't come here to get a headache.

I take the time to make sure that whatever it is I'm saying is as clear as I can make it. Because I want people to understand what I'm saying....not confuse them....

no photo
Tue 01/31/12 03:32 PM

I wonder how many people will understand my last post..

Well, if you're trying to anagram "science" into "nieces," you've got an extra "c" to contend with, at the very least.

no photo
Tue 01/31/12 03:30 PM

I think I have given up & I am not sure how I feel about it.
I was married for many years. Divorced, than had a HORRIBLE relationship with a man for 4 years (held on with all my might so afraid to be alone)...then dated one more guy for a few months and it just didn't work out.
So now I am on my own....kind of enjoying the peace and quiet. "One less egg to fry" if you know what I mean. No Drama, no wondering, no worries other than my own personal ones.

I feel like I have been freed from myself in the sense that I always wanted "the one"...But for now I feel good being alone.

I still have the worry about growing old alone, and wonder if this feeling of peace will be broken one day with that lonely pang many of us know all too well.

Just looking for some feedback,are you happy being alone?

Not happy, really, but resigned to it.

I've come to the conclusion that there isn't anybody out there who can be a positive factor in my life. And I'm really tired of dealing with the endless parade of negative factors I've been involved with up till now.

In the end it's better to be alone than to be with someone and wish you were alone.

no photo
Tue 01/31/12 01:56 PM

What makes you uncommon among common? smokin

I wrote seven books and I've somehow avoided becoming my father. Or anybody else's father, for that matter.

no photo
Tue 01/31/12 01:41 PM

I have never been able to detect interest unless it's extremely blatant. (And sometimes not even then.)

So I suppose I would like it if they would find some way of letting me know that is a little more obvious -- otherwise I will never know....

Hi!(((((SexyLexy)))))smooched :heart: flowers waving

See, now that's a little vague....!!

shades

no photo
Tue 01/31/12 01:40 PM

5. "You're" and "your" are also two different words.
6. "Their," "there" and "they're" are actually three different words.

What are yours?

Yeah, misuses of these are extremely annoying.

A similar one would be "accept" and "except." Few people seem to recognize the distinction. "Looking for someone who can except me and my son." OK.