Community > Posts By > Inkracer

Inkracer's photo
Sun 07/11/10 09:44 AM
I'll post here what I posted in the other thread..

IF I where to meet the god of the abrahamic religious, I would simply ask these following questions:

Why does he feel he deserves worship, man's morality has surpassed god. I can forgive someone without needing a blood sacrifice to do it.

How can he be omniscient when a number of his moves are clearly reactionary.

and lastly, why the game? Why, if you are omniscient, and omnipotent, do you have to play this little game with evil? What is the point of the "end times"?

Inkracer's photo
Sun 07/11/10 09:35 AM

In my Sunday School classes we called the thing "Jesus on a stick" behind the teacher's back.

Sounds like a new Jeff Dunham puppet..
laugh drinker

Inkracer's photo
Sat 07/10/10 08:17 PM
In today's world, many people (including myself) break it down this way:

Gnostic Theist: I know there is a god, and I believe.

Agnostic Theist: I don't know if there is a god, but I believe there is one.

Agnostic Atheist: I don't know if there is a god, and I don't believe there is one.

Gnostic Atheist: I know there is no god, so I don't believe there is one.

All "Agnostic" means is "without knowledge" so it is possible to be agnostic AND a theist, or atheist.

Inkracer's photo
Sat 07/10/10 08:03 AM
Funny, how when it's something "good" it's the infallible word of an omnipotent being, but when it doesn't jive with society it's just a guideline...

Jumping through hoops to keep Christianity, and it's god, loving much be hard work. Be sure to rest up.

Inkracer's photo
Sat 07/10/10 07:55 AM

Lev. 20:13:

"If a man also lie with mankind, as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

A quick search points to leviticus being in the Old Testament, not the New Testament.. Maybe try to bring up what Jesus (supposedly) said on the subject.

Yet you still go on calling Christianity loving? huh

First off i appologize for using the leviticus verse, i was not thinking i'm truely sorry.

1 Cor 6:9 "Or do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals

And i know for a fact 1 Corinthians is in the new testament.

So again, you use an ancient book to deny people rights, simply because the book is old, and supposedly the word of god.

Tell me again how it's loving?huh

Inkracer's photo
Sat 07/10/10 07:53 AM

it's pure karma that theists believe in and worship an Atheist

God worships NO ONE. God is the ALPHA, the head hancho, the one in charge, the ruler, and much more.

Well, if he worships no one, then he believes in no god higher than himself, which would make him an atheist..

Inkracer's photo
Sat 07/10/10 06:00 AM

How is Christianity destructive? It teaches us to love everyone.

It does no such thing.

All that Christianity teaches is that if you don't believe that the Bible is the word of god, and that Jesus is the only begotten son of God, then you're a no-good heathen.

Period amen.

Will you accept that I love God if I reject the Bible and Jesus?

If not, then don't speak to me about love because you have no clue what the word even means.

And i also love how you left out the instructions God has given us supporting what i said about we are to love each other. Very mature in a discussion.

You mean like you guys like to claim that Jesus basically erased the Old Testament while also claiming that Homosexuality is a sin against god, when Jesus says nothing on homosexuality, and the anti-homosexual passages are in the Old Testament.

Yeah, you have the right to comment on the maturity in a discussion..

Yes Jesus fullfilled the old testament. And it does say homosexuality is wrong in the new testament.

Lev. 20:13:

"If a man also lie with mankind, as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

A quick search points to leviticus being in the Old Testament, not the New Testament.. Maybe try to bring up what Jesus (supposedly) said on the subject.

Yet you still go on calling Christianity loving? huh

Inkracer's photo
Sat 07/10/10 05:16 AM

How is Christianity destructive? It teaches us to love everyone.

It does no such thing.

All that Christianity teaches is that if you don't believe that the Bible is the word of god, and that Jesus is the only begotten son of God, then you're a no-good heathen.

Period amen.

Will you accept that I love God if I reject the Bible and Jesus?

If not, then don't speak to me about love because you have no clue what the word even means.

And i also love how you left out the instructions God has given us supporting what i said about we are to love each other. Very mature in a discussion.

You mean like you guys like to claim that Jesus basically erased the Old Testament while also claiming that Homosexuality is a sin against god, when Jesus says nothing on homosexuality, and the anti-homosexual passages are in the Old Testament.

Yeah, you have the right to comment on the maturity in a discussion..

Inkracer's photo
Fri 07/09/10 08:47 PM
I am not religious, and can't really say I've ever been, despite being raised in a christian household. I am atheist, in that I don't believe, or see a need for a supernatural entity. I am also an anti-theist, since I believe that religion is detrimental to the progress of humanity.

Inkracer's photo
Fri 07/09/10 08:14 PM
I imagine he'd probably call everyone with a cross on them a sick f***.

And yeah, there would be more replies in the Gen. Religion forum, but there would be more b****ing too..laugh

Inkracer's photo
Fri 07/09/10 08:11 PM
Well, As soon as Wade AND Bosh chose Miami, you had to be delusional to think that Lebron was staying in Cleveland. You have the Lakers in the West who are darn near guaranteed locks for the Finals in the West, and then Boston and Miami to go thru in the East. If he stayed in Cleveland, he wasn't going to win a championship.

Could Lebron have handled it with more class? Yeah, but so could the Cavs owner, and with the outburst that he had, I find it hard to fault Lebron just for leaving.

Look at the bright side, Cavs fans, you get to fight the Knicks and the Nets for the #1 pick in the draft now.

Inkracer's photo
Wed 07/07/10 01:21 PM
And My Undefeated streak comes to an end..
drinker

Inkracer's photo
Wed 07/07/10 10:41 AM

And I still don't see a point in going "We don't know, therefore God!"

All "I don't know" means is that at this time we do not have the knowledge. To say that it must be god is a non-answer, it doesn't actually teach us anything, and it stops the desire to continue to expand our knowledge.

So, I still see no need to invoke a supernatural explanation (i.e. god) simply because Science has not yet found the reasonable, rational explanation.

Inkracer's photo
Tue 07/06/10 06:42 PM

It might not, but there is no proof in the oposite direction either.

"You cannot disprove it" does not make it true.

Do you believe in fairies? How about unicorns? There is exactly the same amount of evidence for them, and they can't be disproven either.

Do you know anyone not on drugs and or not mentally challenged that has ever seen a fairy or a unicorn? No all the stories of them are written up from imagination. The bible was written by first hand seeing these things done.

Were you around for the writing of the bible? Because there is a lot of evidence that points to it NOT being a first hand account.

I didn't question the sanity of those who have claimed to see Fairies, Unicorns, or Gods, I asked if YOU believed in Unicorns or Fairies, since they fall in with god, as far as evidence (none) and that they can't be disproven.

Inkracer's photo
Tue 07/06/10 06:26 PM

It might not, but there is no proof in the oposite direction either.

"You cannot disprove it" does not make it true.

Do you believe in fairies? How about unicorns? There is exactly the same amount of evidence for them, and they can't be disproven either.

Inkracer's photo
Tue 07/06/10 06:21 PM

God doesn't because God ALWAYS has been and AWLWAYS will be. THINK about that funches. AWAYS has been, which would mean there would be no begining to that. Everything outside of God hasn't always been, it has been created.

Cowboy ...all I saying is just because God "always been"....doesn't mean that something else wasn't "always been" before God "always been"

and again

Revelations 22:13
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last

A book, written by ancient goat herders does not equal evidence of a god.

Inkracer's photo
Tue 07/06/10 06:01 PM

What you have might be a theory, but is not a proven fact because as humans we can NOT create anything.

If humans did not create anything, how are we communicating? How do you get to work?

Kinda funny how you dismiss what I say as a "theory" (One that every true scientist agrees with, I might add) yet you take the existence of a god (of which there is zero evidence for) as a fact.

Inkracer's photo
Tue 07/06/10 05:55 PM

God has to be an extremely complex thing, (to use Dawkins' words) a god would be the ultimate 747.
Science has done a nice job of showing that simplicity gives raise to complexity. (Through evolution).
By using the logic we get from Science (or just re-working the creationist argument)
For God to be as complex as he is, there HAD to be something before god. Either for him to evolve from, or for him to be created from.

Personally, we have natural explanations for everything we understand, I don't see a need to invoke the supernatural for things we don't fully understand yet.

God didn't have to go through evolution and all that, none of the natural laws we have on earth apply to God, for God created those laws. If God wishes for it to be, it is. So that is kinda irrelevant about evolution.

IF god does anything in the natural world, then the natural laws apply to him too.

Not exactly cause everything that does happen in the world happens only because God allows it to happen. That is the only reason for evolution, because God allows it. Doesn't happen because it is what happened to him, it happens because he ALLOWS it to happen.

Nice little attempt to dismiss it, but you still fail.

If something affects the natural world, then natural laws apply to that thing. So, either god does affect things in the natural world, and the natural laws apply to him, OR He doesn't affect the natural world (and cannot, thus making our existence godless) and and natural laws don't apply to him. There is No way he can affect it, and the laws not apply to him.

Inkracer's photo
Tue 07/06/10 05:51 PM

What existed before God then? And what evidence of this do you have? If you know of something i don't i would truely love to know, so go for it.

rofl rofl rofl rofl

Inkracer's photo
Tue 07/06/10 05:43 PM

You still got a few left........

for me........ Uruguay beats Holland......Germany beats Spain

Germany takes the cup......smokin

Gotta top the 4-for-4 somehow..

Holland tops Uraguay, Germany tops Spain

Germany takes the Cup on PK's.

So, for the quarterfinals onward, I'm 5-for-5.smokin drinker

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25